ADVERTISEMENT

#22 Ardrey Kell @ #11 West Forsyth

CPC4LIFE

Jul 31, 2010
I know absolutely nothing about Ardrey Kell. I don't think West Forsyth and Ardrey Kell have ever played in football. I'm curious if they mostly run or pass... if they pass, that's a good thing for A. Kell because West has been burnt by 3 QB's so far. Weddington, East Forsyth and Reagan QB's had great success against the Titan secondary.

West Forsyth is pretty much going to run the ball and mix in a few passes with that massive Oline and the running game of Caman Chaplin (32 TD's).
No secret, they will have to win shootouts to advance in each round. I think this game will be high scoring and West pulls out a close game.

I didn’t realize AK won seven games. Six of those wins were against teams with losing records. West Forsyth should win by 14.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
I finally found some info on Audrey Kell and they do like to throw, They have a really good QB Gavin Adams and all everything WR in Chancellor Bryant who plays DB and he's a super return guy. They have a pretty good RB Jake Davids who averages 83yds per game, so they are well balanced.

These teams are kinda similar AK strong passing team and West is a strong run team.

Ardrey Kell can throw the ball, but they do their best to try and be balanced. The guy to look for at WR though is Ben Kirsch, #11. Great size and catching ability. Bryant can be dynamic as well.

Defensively they have a couple of guys - their MLB is a pretty good player and they have one or two DLs that can be a challenge. But overall they aren't as fast and athletic as most Charlotte teams. Well coached - the HC is a defensive guy and has gotten the most out of his teams in his time there.

1st Quarter 5:22 left …West Forsyth 12 Audrey Kell 0…. West playing bully ball on the line of scrimmage. Came out passing

Kell had their chances to take the lead and pull off the upset. Can’t come up empty in consecutive red zone trips. WF kept the ball on the ground to finish them off.

Number 3 from WF got hurt, didn’t see him come back in. Their offense is kinda basic but have some really good backs. West can’t afford to get down big because they aren’t a quick strike offense.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT