ADVERTISEMENT

East Forsyth @ West Forsyth for The Outright CPC Championship

CPC4LIFE

Jul 31, 2010
It all comes down to Friday….

It's going to be a showdown in the Village of Clemmons...It's been 4 long years since the Titans(2019) won the outright CPC Title led by RB G'Money Wilson. Welcome back to contending West Forsyth! It's like old times again...

East Forsyth has outscored West 102-7(2022) the last two games. Those players remember that... and I still think it was a factor in Coach Snow's decision to resign.

East Forsyth is young and you better get them now is the sentiment that teams across the Triad have stated; East has been dominate in recent years and it will be a mighty task for West Forsyth to dethrone the Champs.

Two super well coached teams, It will be a jam packed in Jerry Peoples Stadium..just an electric environment.

Last edited:
Breaking down this game is interesting,
East passing game is hitting on all cylinders the last few games. QB Bryce Baker will be tough to handle vs a West defense that has had a few QBs throw on them with success.

West brings in one of the best running games in the State led by Caman Caplin who runs behind a massive stout OLine with several D-1 commits.

Neither defense is dominate but both create a lot of turnovers so they are pretty much equal.
This game is a tossup to me…

Last edited:
Flashback: West Forsyth's Darion Slade (now plays Slam Ball on ESPN)... The first play of this video is sick... he faked #6 out so bad. A classic West Forsyth moment..

Last edited:
Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
Flashback: West Forsyth's Darion Slade (now plays Slam Ball on ESPN)... The first play of this video is sick... he faked #6 out so bad. A classic West Forsyth moment..
I remember watching Slade. He could juke someone out of their shoes very very easily.

I just checked out Slam Ball. What a wild sport. How did Slade get into that?

I remember watching Slade. He could juke someone out of their shoes very very easily.

I just checked out Slam Ball. What a wild sport. How did Slade get into that?
Slade actually got involved in SlamBall when former East Forsyth star football and basketball player Brian Gentry introduced his childhood friend Slade to the game over a phone conversation. Both Play Slam Ball even though the sport is struggling to make it as a legit sport.

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
Simmons has East Forsyth as a 2 point favorite. I hope he's wrong...lol

West Forsyth 15- East Forsyth 7 as this game … is looking like a shootout! RB Caman Chaplin is Ridiculous for WestForsyth.

Bryce Baker responds by throwing 78yd bomb…. West Forsyth 28 East Forsyth 25….1:35 3rd Q

Last edited:
Reactions: ohio tarheels
Final

EF 45
WF 35

Not the cleanest game but two real good teams led by stars WF RB Chaplin with over 300 yds rushing and EF QB and UNC commit Bryce Baker who just made play after play down the stretch.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Congratulation to East Forsyth. They owe a lot of thanks to Mount Tabor who put this out right conference championship in a box, gift wrapped it and put a nice bow on top and placed it right in their hands.
Lol yup

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
Don't know if I've ever seen a team try and give a game away EF (5 turnovers) and still score 45 points? Both teams strengths were on display offensively. It never looked like EF lost composure while trailing. Looked like EF expected to win regardless. Another classic in this rivalry.

Reactions: 500HP_Devil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT