ADVERTISEMENT

CPC

CPC4LIFE

Jul 31, 2010
The CPC top teams are trying not to look ahead to next week but it's kinda of a dull week this Friday with the big game being Mt Tabor vs Reagan that has playoff implications and seedings.

- Davie should take care of Parkland
- West Forsyth should take care of RJR
- East Forsyth should take care of Glenn
- Mt Tabor vs Reagan is the big game (Toss Up) THE LOSER COULD BE LEFT OUT

Last edited:
Three games should play out as expected.

R vs MT is a toss up in my opinion as well.

If forced to pick, I'd say R by 1 score since it's a home game.

Also, game has been moved to Thursday night

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
West Forsyth vs RJR has been moved to Thursday as well....Lots of Thursday Night Football...

I hope East Forsyth changes to Thursday, right now they are Friday but if weather is so awful and they are forced to move to Saturday or Monday... that could hamper East Forsyth preparedness for West Forsyth next week.

I know these coaches like extra days to prepare for next week's most likely HUGE "CPC" Outright Championship Game.

West Forsyth’s Caman Chaplin is #33 in the NATION with 26 TDs(24 rushing) per MaxPreps

He also averages 231yds per game and 10.1yds per carry. That’s All-State numbers.

MT 21 R 0 30 seconds left in the half.

On the cuteness factor, R wins with so many players wearing pink socks, gloves, and towels.

Poor MT has nobody in pink.

Well, seems like home field didn't mean sh t.

MT 27 R 0 with 8:30 left in the 3rd.

Being that it's Thursday, maybe R sent the JV out to play. The team wearing R uniforms has been completely outmatched. It seems like the QB gets sacked at least half of the times he drops back.

The come back starts. R scores with 5:26 left in the 4th.

R needs score 4 more TDs with successful conversions in those 5 minutes to pull off the victory.

Or maybe it was a sympathy TD.

R scores another with 1 minute left in the game.

R, as per usual when getting blown out, still has their starters in. Don't know enough about MT to know if they put the reserves in but I'd hope so

41 to 14.

It's going to be a showdown in the Village of Clemmons next Friday...It's been 4 long years since the Titans(2019) won the outright CPC Title led by RB G'Money Wilson. Welcome back to contending West Forsyth! It's like old times again...

East Forsyth has outscored West 102-7(2022) the last two games. Those players remember that... and I still think it was a factor in Coach Snow's decision to resign.

East Forsyth has been dominate and it will be a mighty task for West Forsyth to dethrone the Champs.

It will be a jam packed Jerry Peoples Stadium..just an electric environment.

MT 21 R 0 30 seconds left in the half.

On the cuteness factor, R wins with so many players wearing pink socks, gloves, and towels.

Poor MT has nobody in pink.
Are you color blind? There were several MT players in Pink. Snook was all decked out in pink. Pink tape on their facemasks, towels, etc. Atleast tell the truth if you are going to make a statement. Reagan's whole school theme was for Pink Out, not just the football team.

R scores another with 1 minute left in the game.

R, as per usual when getting blown out, still has their starters in. Don't know enough about MT to know if they put the reserves in but I'd hope so

41 to 14.
Reagan doesn't have backups. Their two RB's are both out. Their WR's and DB's are both having to play both ways. They have 6 total offensive lineman. Same could be said for the defensive line. Their MLB is now their starting RB. It is, what it is. Tabors starting D was out there til the end.

It's going to be a showdown in the Village of Clemmons next Friday...It's been 4 long years since the Titans(2019) won the outright CPC Title led by RB G'Money Wilson. Welcome back to contending West Forsyth! It's like old times again...

East Forsyth has outscored West 102-7(2022) the last two games. Those players remember that... and I still think it was a factor in Coach Snow's decision to resign.

East Forsyth has been dominate and it will be a mighty task for West Forsyth to dethrone the Champs.

Because it's the CPC no way anyone should make any predictions. No prediction is safe. Having said that EF is susceptible to the run which WF does well. Haven't seen WF but I understand they're not the toughest pass D. If that is the case it will come down to who can impose their will on the other. As usual it will come down to the least penalized team (discipline) and turnovers. Yes it will be electric next Friday in Clemmons.

Are you color blind? There were several MT players in Pink. Snook was all decked out in pink. Pink tape on their facemasks, towels, etc. Atleast tell the truth if you are going to make a statement. Reagan's whole school theme was for Pink Out, not just the football team.
You're taking things to seriously.

Reagan doesn't have backups. Their two RB's are both out. Their WR's and DB's are both having to play both ways. They have 6 total offensive lineman. Same could be said for the defensive line. Their MLB is now their starting RB. It is, what it is. Tabors starting D was out there til the end.
Reagan has plenty of backups. Just look at the sidelines. If a position group is shallow, it's on the coaches to compensate.

And this is a pattern that I have seen repeatedly over the last 10 years of watching Reagan.

For example, when Richmond County beat R by large margins twice in the same season, no subs played.

No way the starting QB should have been in with 10 minutes last night. The game was over and he had been sacked so many times, it wasn't worth the risk.

There is no way East Forsyth can stop the West's run game. I think this will be a very short game time wise with west punishing East's d-line with massive yards on the ground. West wins 35-7 with a late score by East on West's 2s and 3s.

Reactions: cucoo1
There is no way East Forsyth can stop the West's run game. I think this will be a very short game time wise with west punishing East's d-line with massive yards on the ground. West wins 35-7 with a late score by East on West's 2s and 3s.
I believe WF has a better than average chance of winning but they're not 35-7 better than EF. They struggle with a good 2A Oak Grove and lost to a Reagan team that EF beat. Common opponents isn't the most reliable way to predict future outcomes but nothing on WF schedule indicates they're running away from EF. Stranger things have continued to happen in this CPC. We'll see.

I believe WF has a better than average chance of winning but they're not 35-7 better than EF. They struggle with a good 2A Oak Grove and lost to a Reagan team that EF beat. Common opponents isn't the most reliable way to predict future outcomes but nothing on WF schedule indicates they're running away from EF. Stranger things have continued to happen in this CPC. We'll see.
I'm a West fan and I don't see anything like a 35-7 win. I just hope West can win a tight contest. I think this game will go back and forth...

West New Coach Kevin Wallace likes to throw more than run, so I wouldn't be surprised if they came out throwing.

Now, he's also smart enough to know that the running game is the bread & butter....he inherited from Coach Snow. West QB Burt Rice has thrown for nearly 1500yds and 10TD's..he's confident and much better than last year. I expect great play calling from both coaches.

I'm a West fan and I don't see anything like a 35-7 win. I just hope West can win a tight contest. I think this game will go back and forth...

West New Coach Kevin Wallace likes to throw more than run, so I wouldn't be surprised if they came out throwing.

Now, he's also smart enough to know that the running game is the bread & butter....he inherited from Coach Snow. West QB Burt Rice has thrown for nearly 1500yds and 10TD's..he's confident and much better than last year. I expect great play calling from both coaches.
we miss coach Wallace

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT