ADVERTISEMENT

CPC 10/6

criticalj

Dec 10, 2005
Reagan vs WF - with WF's resurgence, I'd say WF by 2 or more scores.

EF vs Parkland - EF by 3 or more scores

Davie vs MT - DC by 1 or more scores

RJR vs Glenn - a true toss up. Let's go RJR by 1 score

Reactions: Deacsfan
- Top Game this week despite Reagans record(Dangerous Game):
I like West Forsyth mauling ground game and they have found a lil' bit of a passing game lately. I'll say West by 10 or less because this is a rivalry game and there's bad blood.
West defense has to stop the RB & QB. Reagan has owned West the last 2 years. If Reagan stacks the box to stop Chaplin then Bert Rice needs to find his open WR's.

The West Forsyth Revenge Tour needs this one to go along with the other successful ones and to set up the DAVIE vs WEST showdown in Mocksville next week and stay on pace for the CPC Title.
- East breaks out ole East offensive;Very fortunate to have beaten Tabor & Reagan
- Davie by 10..a dangerous game;Will Good Tabor show up? You don't know with them
- RJR by 10 as well... Glenn is not the Glenn from a few years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deacsfan
Is there really bad blood these days between West and Reagan? I'm curious how the dynamic of the rivalry will change with Snow departed and Wallace now running the show at West.

Is there really bad blood these days between West and Reagan? I'm curious how the dynamic of the rivalry will change with Snow departed and Wallace now running the show at West.
It’s probably not as intense as it was a few years ago with Snow but those players know each other extremely well. Many played Pop Warner for Lewisville Titans and Forsyth Co. Broncos on the same team. Those players always split up between the two schools every year, so they know each other better than any two schools in the CPC to me.
parents below taken this serious.

Last edited:
I’ll tell you another bad blood rivalry that’s carried on for years and that’s MT Tabor vs East Forsyth which I posted about last week before the game. It started 8-12 years ago when Tabor felt like it got jobbed on some bad calls back to back years by referees especially at East Forsyth and at Tabors homefield. The following year, Tabor had multiple players wearing baseball spikes and luckily they caught this before the game. Players got kicked out and East annihilated them…but that fire is in that game… like last week.

I wouldn't call it bad blood. It's more like a sibling rivalry.

They hate to lose to each other, but generally pull for each other unless something is at stake (conference standings, seeding, etc.). When open dates were staggered, Ive seen players from each school go to the other team's game and then go on the field after the game to talk to their friends.

In the absurdity that is districting in Fo. Co. , Reagan's district starts at 421. Students in that area are about 1.5 miles from WF and 7 miles from R. Lots of overlap in student population.

Reactions: Veejay4
Reagan vs WF - with WF's resurgence, I'd say WF by 2 or more scores.

EF vs Parkland - EF by 3 or more scores

Davie vs MT - DC by 1 or more scores

RJR vs Glenn - a true toss up. Let's go RJR by 1 score
Parkland has a new well respected coach. Not sure if they have enough for EF yet but don't be surprised if this game is closer than anticipated. Coach Sharpe is making an immediate difference at Parkland. Great person as well.

Reactions: sammyk
I’ll tell you another bad blood rivalry that’s carried on for years and that’s MT Tabor vs East Forsyth which I posted about last week before the game. It started 8-12 years ago when Tabor felt like it got jobbed on some bad calls back to back years by referees especially at East Forsyth and at Tabors homefield. The following year, Tabor had multiple players wearing baseball spikes and luckily they caught this before the game. Players got kicked out and East annihilated them…but that fire is in that game… like last week.

EF vs Glenn when both competitive showed just how much the bad blood they really have for each other. Sort of like UNC vs Duke. They're less than 10 miles from each other too. EF vs WF is probably still the biggest and just as heated a rivalry game as well.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
WF winning 20 to 14 at half.

R had a 30ish yd FG blocked with 20 seconds left in the half. WF managed to drive to the 5 in in 14 seconds (big yards on a nifty hook and lateral).

Opted to go for the TD instead of a short FG and got stuffed.

R winning 21 to 10 with 6;30 left

Scratch that. WF scores on 2 plays. Now 26 to 21.

What's up with WF's FG unit?

WF is out of sorts.
Roughing the kicker on 4th and 17 led to last TD.

Personal foul led to 2nd and 25 on ensuing drive. QB throws a pick. R player with a decent return and fumble. R recovers.

1st and 10 on the WF 25 for R.

On 4th and 6 from the 7, WF pass to the end zone goes over the receiver's head.

WF takes over with about 4.5 left.

I completely missed this one. I expected WF to win by 2 scores.

Instead, R sends the revenge tour on a detour.

First time I've seen WF play this year. Their record is much improved but tonight, they looked like WF from the last 2 years. Clearly they are a better team this year but backslides happen.

R was solid tonight. Best I've seen them play all year and I've seen them all except the first one.

Final 35 to 26

Anything can happen in the CPC

They have 5 teams who can beat each other on any given night. That’s rare! I also think the CPC doesn’t have a dominate team and it will be hard for any of them to get past the second rd. of playoffs in the difficult WEST.

Really disappointed in West & Davies defense… West defense probably had 15 penalties. Every Reagan TD was penalty aided and most were the correct call.

Nobody benefited more than East Forsyth last night. The Eagles now control their destiny with this 3 way tie for first.

Last edited:
Friends son.
🤔..I’m a fan of the kid, always have been since he played for my homeboys youth team. I only assumed it was your kid cause I mean Vee is what his mom goes by and Jay is what his dad goes by and the fact he wore 4 since he was a little kid and just switched back to 4 this year. Your also a CPC poster and his dad coached in the area so I’m sure that helps with knowing a lot about the CPC. It’s just not too many people I know that fit that description but maybe it’s all just a coincidence, my fault.

Reactions: Veejay4
🤔..I’m a fan of the kid, always have been since he played for my homeboys youth team. I only assumed it was your kid cause I mean Vee is what his mom goes by and Jay is what his dad goes by and the fact he wore 4 since he was a little kid and just switched back to 4 this year. Your also a CPC poster and his dad coached in the area so I’m sure that helps with knowing a lot about the CPC. It’s just not too many people I know that fit that description but maybe it’s all just a coincidence, my fault.
You're good.

Anything can happen in the CPC

They have 5 teams who can beat each other on any given night. That’s rare! I also think the CPC doesn’t have a dominate team and it will be hard for any of them to get past the second rd. of playoffs in the difficult WEST.

Really disappointed in West & Davies defense… West defense probably had 15 penalties. Every Reagan TD was penalty aided and most were the correct call.

Nobody benefited more than East Forsyth last night. The Eagles now control their destiny with this 3 way tie for first.
You see this post Honda... I never pumped up the CPC Stop being an idiot. I tried to tell you! Seriously, you should call me daddy.....son

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT