CPC 10/13

Deacsfan

Oct 1, 2023
West Forsyth @ Davie, Davie by a field goal
Reagan @ Parkland, Reagan by two touchdowns
R.J. Reynolds at East Forsyth, East Forsyth by four touchdowns
Mount Tabor won yesterday against Glenn 28-7

There has been a shortage of refs.

That is one reason the game could have been played on a Thursday.

Also, games have been moved for TV reasons. Not sure if the game was televised.

Reactions: Sportsnut17
Monday there was a chance of rain in the forecast for later Friday evening. Maybe wanted to make sure they got the game in and didn't want to play on Saturday or next Monday.

The new coach at Parkland has done a good job of getting kids out. Some look like they can be good football players.

As I type, the QB throws a pick 6.

Regardless, the potential for a turn around is in a year or two is there.

21 to 0 R approaching half.

Parkland had the ball first and goal from the five and made costly mistakes. Then Parkland had 1st 1nd 10 inside the 20 and again made costly mistakes.

If the QB learns to throw the ball away, it would be beneficial. Hard lesson to learn. Wake's QB won't throw the ball away.

West Forsyth RB Caman Chaplin follows up 314yds rushing 4TD performance with 6 TDs and over 400yds total yards vs Davie.…He’s just ridiculous, one of the top RB”s in the State who’s flying under the radar.

Last edited:
Parkland made a game of it. Final score 28 to 27 Reagan.

I had to leave at half so I missed the excitement.

Someone told me P went for the win as well.

Parkland had a pick 6 in the first half and I believe they had two more picks in the first half. They were inside the 5 and the 20 with first downs and failed to score.

Parkland could have easily won this game. A much improved team.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
The new coach at Parkland has done a good job of getting kids out. Some look like they can be good football players.

As I type, the QB throws a pick 6.

Regardless, the potential for a turn around is in a year or two is there.

I watched them against EF. NCHSAA does them no favors keeping them in 4A. They'd be better served 2A or below with numbers. They've vastly improved the culture there and Sharpe is a good people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT