Davie (13-0)
(1/9) West Forsyth & (1/12) Parkland

Reidsville (9-0)
(1/8) Rockingham & (1/12) @ West Stokes

South Stokes (12-0)
(1/9) @ East Wilkes & (1/13) Mount Tabor @ WF

Thoughts going into this week??

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I think all three have a decent chance of getting through the week undefeated. Very interested in the Reidsville/West Stokes and the South Stokes/Tabor matchups.

I think all three have a decent chance of getting through the week undefeated. Very interested in the Reidsville/West Stokes and the South Stokes/Tabor matchups.
1. Reidsville has way too many weapons for West Stokes. I predict 25+ game.
2. I think the Davie and WF game will be tough. WF plays really good man to man pressure defense, also Brim is a great PG. Brim, Anthony and number 1 are 3 strong guards.
3. Round 2 of the MT & South Stokes game. I like SS just because they play team ball better than anyone around. They share the basketball, them boys could careless who scores as long as they are winning. Should be a great matchup and a huge atmosphere.

Reidsville would beat both South Stokes and Davie with ease. South Stokes would beat Davie. I am not sold on Davie. Weak non-conference schedule and the CPC is weak compared to years past.

Reidsville may be 1 of the top 3 teams in any division public or private. Crazy thing I don't think they've gotten as good as they'll be in Feb

Reidsville would beat both South Stokes and Davie with ease. South Stokes would beat Davie. I am not sold on Davie. Weak non-conference schedule and the CPC is weak compared to years past.
I’m going to disrespect this comment much like he did South Stokes. South would beat Reidsville down with ease. They aren’t even on South’s level. I just saw Reidsville escape West Stokes by a mere 5pts. South handled West by 21pts and the backups finished the last 10 minutes. The team ball would fluster Reidsville to no end who hasn't played the kinda of schedule South has played.

In Fact, Davie would beat Reidsville as well from what I’ve seen and they’ve played a real schedule.

I’m going to rant on Nick Steven’s and the High School OT website who has South ranked outside the top 20 in a laughable rankings. It’s so far off, it screams “we don’t do our homework“ that website needs to stick to football or Start doing their homework in basketball…. That’s You Nick & Evan.

Last edited:
1. Reidsville has way too many weapons for West Stokes. I predict 25+ game.
2. I think the Davie and WF game will be tough. WF plays really good man to man pressure defense, also Brim is a great PG. Brim, Anthony and number 1 are 3 strong guards.
3. Round 2 of the MT & South Stokes game. I like SS just because they play team ball better than anyone around. They share the basketball, them boys could care less who scores as long as they are winning. Should be a great matchup and a huge atmosphere.
Not impressed with Reidsville… 25pts ???? sorry… I don't see them as a top team in the state.

Reactions: DocHolliday13
Not impressed with Reidsville… 25pts ???? sorry… I don't see them as a top team in the state.
After last night I agree. I ate my words there and I will admit it. If Reidsville runs into anyone with a good zone defense then they are definitely in trouble. Make them jump shooters, 3 point shooters, rebound the basketball and limit your turnovers then it will definitely be a game. West Stokes had a great game plan for Reidsville and had them beat!

CPC4LIFE

Who you got tonight?? Tabor or South Stokes (Round 2)

Should be a great game and an even better atmosphere…. Just hoping I can get a seat tonight, I don’t want to stand up because I know Stokes County is coming!

Reactions: kingbluedevil
After last night I agree. I ate my words there and I will admit it. If Reidsville runs into anyone with a good zone defense then they are definitely in trouble. Make them jump shooters, 3 point shooters, rebound the basketball and limit your turnovers then it will definitely be a game. West Stokes had a great game plan for Reidsville and had them beat!
West has the youngest coaching staff in the state and they have done an excellent job. Have to give West some credit they have a pretty good team and the losses have been close outside of South Stokes. Reidsville still has the team to beat but they can be beat. The comment about Reidsville easily beating South was from a Surry county fan.

Last edited:
CPC4LIFE

Should be a great game and an even better atmosphere…. Just hoping I can get a seat tonight, I don’t want to stand up because I know Stokes County is coming!
It's tough to beat a team twice and Muse is an excellent coach. Hopefully South can pull it out. Yes Stokes fans will be there for sure.

Lol one game and you say this. Reidsville has beaten canon which is a top team in the state, as well as northwood with drake powel and FarmVille central. They also beat walkertown by 20 who beat west stokes. Rams made the state championship last season. Guarantee reidsville has played a tougher schedule than both teams

West has the youngest coaching staff in the state and they have done an excellent job. Have to give West some credit they have a pretty good team and the losses have been close outside of South Stokes. Reidsville still has the team to beat but they can be beat. The comment about Reidsville easily beating South was from a Surry county fan.

Reidsville would still be a solid favorite if they played south stokes. Not saying rams can’t be beat.

CPC4LIFE

Rams have a big game tonight vs Burlington Christian

Last edited:
Lol one game and you say this. Reidsville has beaten canon which is a top team in the state, as well as northwood with drake powel and FarmVille central. They also beat walkertown by 20 who beat west stokes. Rams made the state championship last season. Guarantee reidsville has played a tougher schedule than both teams
Camden Edmonds set new West Stokes record against Reidsville with 47 points. Awesome performance against Reidsville. His highlights are on "x"

Last edited:
Reactions: tarheel fan1
Camden Edmonds set new West Stokes record against Reidsville with 47 points. Awesome performance against Reidsville. His highlights are on "x"

Yeah that was a great performance by west. I’ll go to the rematch if I can. I knew that gane might be a little tougher than expected. Reminded of the Stephen gosnell performance against reidsville in football

Yeah that was a great performance by west. I’ll go to the rematch if I can. I knew that gane might be a little tougher than expected. Reminded of the Stephen gosnell performance against reidsville in football
Home court makes difference

I find it funny that people are complaining about Reidsville's schedule. Few public schools have a schedule like Reidsville's. Farmville Central, multiple defending state Champs; Cannon, Northwood, Northern Guilford, West Stokes, Burlington Christian. Two close games against excellent talent. 7 of 12 games against really good teams. Traditional private school power Greensboro Day canceled against us.
Reidsville has a lot of tough games ahead. No easy road. Wouldn't want it to be any other way. To think Reidsville will be an easy win would be a disservice to the hard work and talent of Reidsville.

I find it funny that people are complaining about Reidsville's schedule. Few public schools have a schedule like Reidsville's. Farmville Central, multiple defending state Champs; Cannon, Northwood, Northern Guilford, West Stokes, Burlington Christian. Two close games against excellent talent. 7 of 12 games against really good teams. Traditional private school power Greensboro Day canceled against us.
Reidsville has a lot of tough games ahead. No easy road. Wouldn't want it to be any other way. To think Reidsville will be an easy win would be a disservice to the hard work and talent of Reidsville.
They have played a really good schedule. Several good teams

Very impressed with Reidsville. This year or not year I hope they go out of state and play St. Joseph out of NJ or Dematha in thr DMV area. I think they can compete with those teams

Reactions: tarheel fan1

Still can’t believe Greensboro day ducked out if the game like that

One of them years where you like to see Reidsville against Central Cabarrus just to see how it would turn out. I would be in on watching that one. Unfortunately that want happen. Best of luck to the undefeated teams mention above.

Also I wouldn’t mind seeing Reidsville play this year. I know they have to be an exciting team to watch.

I’m not impressed with Reidsville at all. Play somebody
Play somebody ?? Have you even looked at their schedule ? Either that or you're trolling, been puffin' all day after your infamous " wake and bake " morning sessions, guzzlin' Ripple wine ( try the peach flavour - its not bad ), or you're being held in some kind of facility where you were coerced into typing such nonsense. Except for a few decades ago jaunts to Leaksville, Spray, and even Draper ( these three communities now make up Eden, N.C. ) , I have no ties to Reidsville that I"m aware nor will jump on their bandwagon. But if you don't think Reidsville has played anyone, perhaps its time to call home, similar to that dude E. T.

This week
Davie 14-0 (4-0)
1/17 @ Glenn
1/19 VS R.J. Reynolds

Reidsville 12-0 (4-0)
1/19 @ Morehead
Any thoughts on this week

Current Undefeated Teams In All Of NC
4A: Davie (14-0), New Hanover (12-0), Green Level (15-0)
3A: Central Cabarrus (14-0), Hickory (12-0)
2A: Reidsville (12-0)
1A: Washington County (10-0)
CAASC: None
NCCSA: None
NCISAA: American Hebrew Academy (19-0)
Any thoughts on these teams?

This week
Davie 14-0 (4-0)
1/17 @ Glenn
1/19 VS R.J. Reynolds

Reidsville 12-0 (4-0)
1/19 @ Morehead
Any thoughts on this week
Morehead and Reidsville are tied atop the conference with 4-0 records. Morehead is 10-4 and on a 4-game winning streak. Morehead has a super senior in Makel Smith, averaging 30.1 points per game.

Reactions: Deacsfan
Morehead and Reidsville are tied atop the conference with 4-0 records. Morehead is 10-4 and on a 4-game winning streak. Morehead has a super senior in Makel Smith, averaging 30.1 points per game.
Reidsville won 86-52

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT