ADVERTISEMENT

Cherokee vs Swain...who you got?

Who cares what you think we don't , hope brevard kicks the crap outta franklin again this year
Lol that ain't happening..we will beat them like OWEN...yall looked great against OWEN..brevard should finish 4th maybe get a wild card and go to reidsville in round one..

Reactions: mbdfan
I work in franklin and i promise you we have alot more ppl visit our little county than franklin does. We have more ppl come here on a week day than you do on a weekend. Franklin is a baseball town. Unless you like golf franklin is nothing. Only lake you have is 30 minute drive. And its tiny. We have 4.

Oh and andrews only has a winning record vs one western north carolina high school. Want to guess?
Franklin is 9-12 against Andrews. Enuff said.

A baseball town? Lol maybe long ago..i know since 2000 only one school in WNC has winning record vs FRANKLIN..thats asheville who also holds winning record vs every team in WNC..Ya you work in franklin cause ain't crap in country bumpkin heaven..exactly how many hotels and restaurants does the metropolis of robbinsville have?.
This coming from someone that probably graduated from nantahala. Smh.
LOL no not nantahala...

Maybe everyone in SMC can come watch us play at home in 3rd &4th round of playoffs..except murphy they still be playing..robbinsville will drive to enka but flat dodges FRANKLIN

So much disrespect toward the SMC. Franklin can't hold their own against teams their size or better. It's hilarious that some people can't give respect where it's due.

Reactions: TigerDen1
Why would we duck franklin. Your probably to young or dumb to know that robbinsville beat franklin the last few times we played.

We have a lot of places for visitors to stay. A lot.

Robbinsville vs Franklin 3-3 last 16 years. That's with franklin having 3 and sometimes 4 times the kids to choose from.

1960-present robbinsville 23 franklin 17.
Murphy, Swain, and Andrew's all have winning records vs franklin.
Now go back to the 2a boards and tell all your friends.

Why would we duck franklin. Your probably to young or dumb to know that robbinsville beat franklin the last few times we played.

We have a lot of places for visitors to stay. A lot.
No I'm probably far more knowledgeable than you know..yes robbinsville dis beat franklin..but yes after that dee basically refused to play..makes no sense for us to play home schools and y'all to travel to enka when we could play and have good rivalry and great gates at both games..i shoot the breeze on the boards but the swain and murphy vs franklin games are always physical..and competitive 95% of the time and robbinsville almost always is physical and competitive..i realize franklin has more students but I also know the "big three" (now Cherokee fans will be mad) can compete w many many mountain teams regardless of enrollment and classification..

Robbinsville vs Franklin 3-3 last 16 years. That's with franklin having 3 and sometimes 4 times the kids to choose from.

Nice research..to be honest anything before 2000 i could care less about ..franklin was awful or mediocre at best for LONG long time prior to 2000..maybe you read my last post..yep actually complimentary toward three SMC schools..

I think franklin beat Andrews in 1918

Nice research..to be honest anything before 2000 i could care less about ..franklin was awful or mediocre at best for LONG long time prior to 2000..maybe you read my last post..yep actually complimentary toward three SMC schools..
I kinda like the 1a boards..yall little more temperamental but for sure passionate about your schools

Maybe everyone in SMC can come watch us play at home in 3rd &4th round of playoffs..except murphy they still be playing..robbinsville will drive to enka but flat dodges FRANKLIN
Hate to break it to you come Dec you will be sitting at home watching Shelby win just like they have done last 4 years I wanna say 4 maybe 5.

I know you don't talk history but correct me if I'm wrong where was Franklin playing last couple years while Shelby won. At least SMC has brought home state title in last 5 years.

I know you don't talk history but correct me if I'm wrong where was Franklin playing last couple years while Shelby one. At least SMC has brought home state title in last 5 years.
Shelby is loaded and actually a class act..im realistic the odds of anyone from the mountains other than a team playing in small 1a is VERY VERY unlikely...a trip to 3rd round is a great year for any 2 a or 3 a team in WNC...especially after the new 20 30 30 20 split...franklin has been fortunate enough to advance to 3rd round 4 times and semi finals once in past 8 yrs
...unfortuntely someone like Shelby Monroe South point or e Lincoln when they had surrat at qb usually await in round 3 or 4

Shelby is loaded and actually a class act..im realistic the odds of anyone from the mountains other than a team playing in small 1a is VERY VERY unlikely...a trip to 3rd round is a great year for any 2 a or 3 a team in WNC...especially after the new 20 30 30 20 split...franklin has been fortunate enough to advance to 3rd round 4 times and semi finals once in past 8 yrs
...unfortuntely someone like Shelby Monroe South point or e Lincoln when they had surrat at qb usually await in round 3 or 4
I'm glad you can admit that.

That's coming from rosman fan..where you can kiss not only your sister and cousin but your wife also at one time
You do realize that joke is used for all mtn towns. I know you don't like history ,but what about geography last time I checked Franklin is a MTN town.

Wir you really have no idea why your best player got suspended ? Guess you ain't that close lol.

Your right we don't beat Murphy or swain or even Robbinsville very often but us down here on the Rez are excited about this team and their chances to do such . Hopefully we get to pull these upsets off.

I dont know why i bash franklin. I pull for them and have a kid that went their for a year. Your argument should have been that Franklin is better the last 7 or 8 year. That I would agree with.

I dont know why i bash franklin. I pull for them and have a kid that went their for a year. Your argument should have been that Franklin is better the last 7 or 8 year. That I would agree with.
I've only followed franklin fairly closely the past 15 or so years...im very aware of the ineptitude prior to 2001...yes they won a title in 76..thats now 41 years ago...so yes any argument I make is based since 2000..fair or unfair that's my basis..and franklin has been pretty good during that time..yes no state titles..but as stated earlier lets be honest..3rd round for school like franklin heritage Pisgah tuscola in 2a or 3a is a very very successful season

Reactions: BK13T-$
I agree with the sentiment about Cherokees mental toughness. But Cherokee hasn’t been relevant in almost decade and this team is a team that can bring them back to relevancy. They have the talent and experience that goes well. Murphy blasted the conference last year but maybe this year there is a shake up. I still picked them to lose but they have a lot to prove. This is the game to prove it. Can’t write them off as an easy W.

If Cherokee beats swain then that will be a huge statement and I'll gladly be back here Friday night saying good win braves

The best game in the far west in 2014 would of been franklin vs robbinsville. Panther had that beast RB. Franklin was loaded that year and we had a nasty defense and went 16-00.

The boards are nothing like they used to be years ago. Its hard to keep a thread going and people interested anymore. Even ol Rich is having a tough time this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT