ADVERTISEMENT

Best 1a Offense Scheme to watch

BlackKnightPride23

Sep 2, 2022
Okay everyone I just to like to know everyone's opinion. Im not talking about who has the best 1a offense but what the best scheme that fits 1a or what is your favorite to watch. There a lot out there let me just throw some out there. Robbinsville mostly Pro or I and like to run in between the tackles Good ole smash mouth football. then you have Murphy's wing T really hard to stop and can go to distance on any play. I wish Swain still ran this offense but the Veer. With a great QB it is deadly. you also have the spread and you can not forget the Tarboro T one of the most hard to stop offense scheme

I like the power I formation when needed.

In 2019 we went 3 and out vs Northampton on first drive.
Then we got into the Power I and easily won
45-14

Calhoun, Williams, and Adams in power I will be hard to deal with.

Reactions: 87SwO and Orange01
I like the power I formation when needed.

In 2019 we went 3 and out vs Northampton on first drive.
Then we got into the Power I and easily won
45-14

Calhoun, Williams, and Adams in power I will be hard to deal with.
Thats a nasty group of running backs behind any line. Us starmount fans got to see first hand how hard calhoun will run it. If yall have any line what so ever Robbinsville is going to be very very tough

I'm not sure of the line yet.
If we had our 2014 or 15 line we might be the favorite because we have some of the best athletes we had in a long time.
Not to mention a few new ones 😜

Reactions: 87SwO
I'm not sure of the line yet.
If we had our 2014 or 15 line we might be the favorite because we have some of the best athletes we had in a long time.
Not to mention a few new ones 😜
In my opinion , the 2019 line for Robbinsville was much better than the 14 or 15 line..Them 2019 guys were some mean dudes..They totally embarrassed Swains monster line in 2019..they also had no trouble with Murphys monster line with the likes of Mugherbil and Raburn

I don't know if 19 could've took us to state without any skilled players like 15 did.

Reactions: 87SwO
How long has Tarboro been running there offense always liked watching there offence so many misdirection's makes a defense play there role

How long has Tarboro been running there offense always liked watching there offence so many misdirection's makes a defense play there role
I am not a Tarboro fan, but i respect and follow Tarboro football. They have ran that T offense for at least 50 years. They ran that offense when they won the 3A Title 1984. I love the old School offense they run. They have produce alot of great RB like Kelvin Bryant, Shaun Draughn, Todd Gurley that played in the NFL and alot more.

19 line was fun to watch. They was a little small but got it done. I think it's safe to say the 19 team had easier competition than the others.
09 had MA and WRH in 1a.
14 had Plymouth
19 Northampton wasn't anywhere near those teams.

I know 14 and 15 had the same line. That's my point. 2015 lost 75% of the offensive production to graduation and still got back to state.

QB matheson 1,093 passing- 1,694 rushing
Total 2,800
2015 C. Millisaps 1,451 pass- 227 rushing
Total 1700

2014 Cruz 2,091- L. Millisaps 565
Total 2,650
2015 L. Millisaps 1,673- Wiggins 704
Total 2,375

Almost 1,500 more yards for the 14 team between the starting backfield. I think the 14 was better on defense by a good bit.
I've got all the 14 season on CD. I'd love to know how to put it on YouTube. It's not anywhere online.

QB matheson 1,093 passing- 1,694 rushing
Total 2,800
2015 C. Millisaps 1,451 pass- 227 rushing
Total 1700

2014 Cruz 2,091- L. Millisaps 565
Total 2,650
2015 L. Millisaps 1,673- Wiggins 704
Total 2,375

Almost 1,500 more yards for the 14 team between the starting backfield. I think the 14 was better on defense by a good bit.
I've got all the 14 season on CD. I'd love to know how to put it on YouTube. It's not anywhere online.
you Also cant forget what type of schedule they played that year 2014 team had two hard non conference games Rabun Gap and Dade county. Rabun Gap game where it was all offence that game and Dade county held them to 14. Thats it the other two teams was bad teams that year. the 15 team had to play Smokey where they won by 1 and lost two in a row to real good teams in CC day and Dade county. and conference that year was stacked in 15 Rosman murphy and swain was really good that year and they had a hard battle in regional finals that year. 14 only had one hard game in the playoffs and that was murphy. Id say 15 had the tougher schedule. But 14 did get the job done

Phillips in Andrews has a pretty innovative offense. Coming from Swain he was a veer guy but now they run about as much wing t as they do veer. Pretty interesting how they have combined the two. The points they have put up the last few seasons is the proof in the puddin. Excited to see the Braves running more option this fall.

Robbinsville ran it in the early 90s
Dude, I played a long time ago and yall run the T Power I or Box. And I do recall those days in the 90's. However that's a "long long time ago"..... I was referring of today's game. I love to see someone run that today. Defences of today's head would be spinning off their heads.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT