ADVERTISEMENT

Swain @ Hayesville

One point, Swain is a very Physical team. Hayesville lost three key players due to this key aspect of the game. I pray they all make healthy comebacks but beware of this team.

Hayesville actually lost 4 starters
(3 LBs and a DE)

All 4 play offense as well.

More than likely was the difference in the game.

Much respect to number 13 from Swain for coming over after the game to check on a Hayesville injured player. Class act.

Reactions: KevinFromSwain
Hayesville actually lost 4 starters
(3 LBs and a DE)

All 4 play offense as well.

More than likely was the difference in the game.

Much respect to number 13 from Swain for coming over after the game to check on a Hayesville injured player. Class act.
Hate to hear that, do you the extent of their injuries?

So are you saying Hayesville is not a good team? They must be decent. Sounds like they had a chance to beat Murphy and had y’all on the ropes
What he is saying is that swain played with 8 players and had 27 seven turnovers in the 1st quarter! That is why they had -5 rushing yards in the 1st half!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Jmappfan5
Hayesville has a great Defense and both team was laying some wood on the field. I'm unsure of the 1st half turnover but man it seems Swain fumble every position 1 st half as I dont remember us punting at all but ether way Swain was lucky to leave Hayesville with a Win. Swain has to clean up the turnover or their not going to beat Murphy or Robbinsville.

Hayesville has a great Defense and both team was laying some wood on the field. I'm unsure of the 1st half turnover but man it seems Swain fumble every position 1 st half as I dont remember us punting at all but ether way Swain was lucky to leave Hayesville with a Win. Swain has to clean up the turnover or their not going to beat Murphy or Robbinsville.
Swain had 4 first half turnovers. Only 2 had any impact. They fumbled after a pass reception on their first play. They dodged a bullet when a wide open Jacket receiver dropped a pass in the end zone. The other fumble at about midfield resulted in Hayesville 's first TD drive. Two that didn't impact the game. They threw an int that Hayesville fumbled on the return. The results was a net gain of 5 yds and a first down for Swain. The other int was at midfield on the next to the last play of the half.

Reactions: mbdfan and BK13T-$
Swain had 4 first half turnovers. Only 2 had any impact. They fumbled after a pass reception on their first play. They dodged a bullet when a wide open Jacket receiver dropped a pass in the end zone. The other fumble at about midfield resulted in Hayesville 's first TD drive. Two that didn't impact the game. They threw an int that Hayesville fumbled on the return. The results was a net gain of 5 yds and a first down for Swain. The other int was at midfield on the next to the last play of the half.
What u think on the 2 point conversion that they call down that would have gave swain the lead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT