Mountain Heritage Away
Alleghany Away
Rabun gap Home
Cherokee Away
Murphy Away
Andrews Home
Hayesville Home
Swain Home

Should be an interesting year. A pretty tuff non conference schedule but Robbinsville returning one heck of a back field and QB was doing good until he got injured last year. Let’s try to break this down. First game is a tough one East Surry I hear this is East Surry down year if so it’s a 50/50 Run vs pass Robbinsville struggles against the pass I think this is gonna be a toss up. I like the game against Franklin should be a physical one but I think Robbinsville wins this one I pick Robbinsville to beat MH and Alleghany. The Rabun gap game should be killer they have been really good the past couple of years and it should be a great battle. I think Robbinsville has the edge to win the conference this year it will toss up against the big three again but I believe in my Knights I say Robbinsville hardest game will be East Surry, Rabun gap and Murphy and maybe swain

Reactions: RealStihl
If RG was week one maybe 10-0 but by week 6 RG will be a load. Hope it's close.
Robbinsville over East by 7-10
Over MH by 14+
Over Franklin by 17+
Over Alleghany by 24+
RG by 10+
I kinda like RG in latter weeks Because we can see how we do against East Surry and if there a problem in the DB the coaches can get that fixed. If Robbinsville line Starts to click early on its gonna be really hard to stop that offence

I'm not sure East Surry will be much of a passing team. Not compared to the last few years when they had those QBs. Rabun will be
A lot better than East Surry.
RG might be the best team we played in a decade. Rabun kids move in and take a few weeks to learn the system. When they learn it they will be hard to stop.

I'm not sure East Surry will be much of a passing team. Not compared to the last few years when they had those QBs. Rabun will be
A lot better than East Surry.
RG might be the best team we played in a decade. Rabun kids move in and take a few weeks to learn the system. When they learn it they will be hard to stop.
We're going to be better than you think. But I think we're going to be more of a smash mouth team. We got some huge lineman that are very strong. We don't have a lot of speed. But we have some big bruising backs. Hell we'll actually be playing Smoky mountain football.

I think you guys will be 2nd best team we play.
Just not the passing team of the last few years.
Robbinsville will have some big backs also.

Reactions: roughtrader4444
Should be a good game. Both teams are smart and disciplined. It's going be rocking. Hope ES brings a few. Long ride though.

We're going to be better than you think. But I think we're going to be more of a smash mouth team. We got some huge lineman that are very strong. We don't have a lot of speed. But we have some big bruising backs. Hell we'll actually be playing Smoky mountain football.
How do you think the absence of Coach Whitt will affect the ES line?

Those big ES backs vs Robbinsville big LB group.
Should be fun.
Williams 6-1 200
Adams 6-4 185
Calhoun 5-11 205
I'm more worried about that big line from ES and if we play this game in Robbinsville or not.

Yeah he was here during school last year, I was told.
Could you imagine Williams, Calhoun, blocking for Adams in the power I formation. That would destroy teams down east not named Tarboro.

Yeah he was here during school last year, I was told.
Could you imagine Williams, Calhoun, blocking for Adams in the power I formation. That would destroy teams down east not named Tarboro.
Or Mt Airy. They have a good defense.

For what its worth, prolly nothing LOL, Scotland fans weren't that impressed with ER's new QB.

I'm hoping to see him in person at Big Oaks
Maybe you get to see him in person in Ramseur…
You didn’t make the trip last year if I remember correctly. Something about the big city lights???
Seriously I have no idea how ER will perform this year. Lost quite a bit from last season. Could be they don’t get the chance to play your teenagers at all.
Good luck to Robbinsville this year…

You didn’t make the trip last year if I remember correctly. Something about the big city lights???
Seriously I have no idea how ER will perform this year. Lost quite a bit from last season. Could be they don’t get the chance to play your teenagers at all.

You know I'm eyeing that week one game for er.

Reactions: thekidd12

I didn't make it correct.
I was told it'd be live but you guys dropped the ball, pun intended. If it's in Robbinsville you will be able to watch it from the city. It won't be a motion camera either.

I didn't make it correct.
I was told it'd be live but you guys dropped the ball, pun intended. If it's in Robbinsville you will be able to watch it from the city. It won't be a motion camera either.
Glad you guys got it going on up there. ER football field had some improvements done last year so maybe…
Wait, all they did was paint goal posts!
Told you to make ride last year anyway so you could get a view of oldest mountains in North America but no…
Again don’t even know if ER will advance far in playoffs. So this discussion probably needs to be revisited at a much later date

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT