ADVERTISEMENT

Ali vs Frazier ROUND 4

Have to go with Reidsville in this one. Expecting a shootout either way. Just think the rams have a few more weapons at the skill positions. I know it's probably wayy too early to say this but they have a sophomore WR who I expect to be suiting up on Sundays in about 6-7 years or so. The young man can flat out fly!! Definitely the best WR Reidsville has seen as a sophomore. They also have another burner too that's a senior I believe and their running back is stout too. Defense is Medicare compared to some of the all time great Reidsville teams but think they have enough talent to make the stops when they need to. With that being said I think it will be the marquee game in the state next week by far. Expect it to be q close game that could come down to the final possession. Not predicting a specific score but I have Reidsville by a td. #speed kills

Have to go with Reidsville in this one. Expecting a shootout either way. Just think the rams have a few more weapons at the skill positions. I know it's probably wayy too early to say this but they have a sophomore WR who I expect to be suiting up on Sundays in about 6-7 years or so. The young man can flat out fly!! Definitely the best WR Reidsville has seen as a sophomore. They also have another burner too that's a senior I believe and their running back is stout too. Defense is Medicare compared to some of the all time great Reidsville teams but think they have enough talent to make the stops when they need to. With that being said I think it will be the marquee game in the state next week by far. Expect it to be q close game that could come down to the final possession. Not predicting a specific score but I have Reidsville by a td. #speed kills
Think u selling Shelby Short of athletes.
Better watch some films.

How will Reidsville respond when they can’t score on 3-4 play drives?
They had several drives early in game tonight then when it was 36-35 the rams started pounding the ball again and took the game over. The team is young overall. Having to learn on the fly like the team 3 to 4 seasons ago when they beat NE in finals after being down 14 or 21 points. No way to tell how they will respond until it happens really.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
I was anticipating for this matchup to happen. It’s going to be slugfest of a game for sure. It will be interesting to see how long this thread will be. I honestly would not mind seeing this one. Who knows I may show for this one.

D looked great tonight, alot of players looked faster tonight...glad seeing Porky back out there

Speed kills? Yall have a fast sophmore wr?

Let me introduce you to Izay Bridges. Sophmore WR. Member of Shelby's 4x100 and 4x200 relays that BOTH finished SECOND in the STATE last year (he was a freshman).

Next up Bricen Kee. Sophmore running back. Also a member of above mentioned 4x100 meter relay.

Marquis Adams. Senior ATH. Also member of above mentioned 4x200 meter relay.

Kemari Houze. Sophmore KR. Also member of BOTH above mentioned relays. And finished 5th in the state in the 100 meter dash.

So speed if speed kills.... we're set for the next few years!

I know livermush is big down in the SW part of the state.....How is it different than liver pudding?? love me some Neese's liver pudding with eggs or just a sandwich...Are they the same or are there differences in how they are made.....btw...this has nothing to do with Reidsville/Shelby football......looking forward to making the trek to the southwest next friday..............

I know livermush is big down in the SW part of the state.....How is it different than liver pudding?? love me some Neese's liver pudding with eggs or just a sandwich...Are they the same or are there differences in how they are made.....btw...this has nothing to do with Reidsville/Shelby football......looking forward to making the trek to the southwest next friday..............
Man don’t you ever compare livermush to liver pudding!!! 🤢🤮

seriously...I just want to know if it's actually the same product.....just called different in different areas..........
Technically, they are different in that liver mush has more cornmeal and is coarser in texture than liver pudding - at least that is what I have read. Of course, those Cleveland County clowns tend to slaughter their hogs (and goats) and barely cook them before they eat them. Despite being a lifelong Red Raider who has suffered through many a Lion beating, I will be pulling for those Shelby clowns next week (and against their toothpaste cousins).

I like Nese’s sausage and liver pudding

Speed kills? Yall have a fast sophmore wr?

Let me introduce you to Izay Bridges. Sophmore WR. Member of Shelby's 4x100 and 4x200 relays that BOTH finished SECOND in the STATE last year (he was a freshman).

Next up Bricen Kee. Sophmore running back. Also a member of above mentioned 4x100 meter relay.

Marquis Adams. Senior ATH. Also member of above mentioned 4x200 meter relay.

Kemari Houze. Sophmore KR. Also member of BOTH above mentioned relays. And finished 5th in the state in the 100 meter dash.

So speed if speed kills.... we're set for the next few years!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT