ADVERTISEMENT

Ali vs Frazier ROUND 4

I could care less about adm. I truly believe a good team is a good team. We didn’t have 50 on the line, but trust me that wouldn’t have changed much. (I’m not saying he’s not a good player). The o line concerned me before the game, they are decent but wasn’t sure how they’d deal with a front like that. I do think we had a solid team and a good season though, of course it wasn’t as good as the past 4 or 5 seasons.

But flat out Shelby probably beats this reidsville team 10/10.
Reidsville was really good. They were fast, agressive, and athletic. Shelby fans were a little too happy, because of the back and forth over years. Reidsville was obviously the opposite, obviously very disappointed, some were indeed shell shocked. Both groups are now selling this Rams team short . It wasn’t until now that you see, “overachieve and rebuild”. Yet, the Rams were undefeated coming into the game, a fourth round playoff game at that. There is nothing overachieving or rebuilding about that. Can’t win them all! The winner of that game was going to be the favorite to will it all, period.

Reidsville was really good. They were fast, agressive, and athletic. Shelby fans were a little too happy, because of the back and forth over years. Reidsville was obviously the opposite, obviously very disappointed, some were indeed shell shocked. Both groups are now selling this Rams team short . It wasn’t until now that you see, “overachieve and rebuild”. Yet, the Rams were undefeated coming into the game, a fourth round playoff game at that. There is nothing overachieving or rebuilding about that. Can’t win them all! The winner of that game was going to be the favorite to will it all, period.
I agree, i felt after beating Hendersonville. That if we could just get by Shelby I felt it was very doable. But you’re right nothing to be ashamed of on the season.

Reactions: Lion Attack
So you don’t think I was saying it like it was haha I told you before game to take it easy on us and you failed to do that favor I asked you lol . I ain’t make no excuses. If I did it I apologize and it was heat of the moment. We just weren’t as good as people may have thought. But that don’t mean we weren’t good at all. We were and are really good. Just not on Shelby level this season. That simple Bro. I give y’all all the props y’all deserve.

Reactions: Shelby74
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT