ADVERTISEMENT

Ali vs Frazier ROUND 4

If you have any doubt where the absolute greatest football team in NC is located, just ask anyone from Club Cleveland. Well they don't have any doubt. Oh, and high school football only started in NC in 1977.

Scared to death. He shouldn’t be. Shelby is Shelby. Shelby is at home. I can’t actually pull for Shelby, but some of the nonsense I’ve read on this thread makes me think I wouldn’t mind very much if Shelby beat the piss out of this team.
Happy thanksgiving to you Mr Rulz and I hope one day we get together. And Crest still sucks.

The Misses and I are coming down Friday morning. Any suggestions for good lunch spots? Also breakfast places for Saturday morning.

I have enjoyed reading the various posts and predictions. I never make predictions because I always believe the team that is favored in the computer algorithms will win. Upsets can happen or course. This means your Golden Lions are favored particularly considering the Rams are dealing with some serious injury matters.

Let's hope whoever wins will be injury free going up against Maiden or E. Surry.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!
Go uptown Shelby and there a lot of nice places such as Pleasant City Wood Fired Grill,Toscanos Bistro Italian and Mi Pueblito Mexican are few suggestions. Shelby Cafe for breakfast also uptown.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I don’t ever want it to happen.

But, if Crest and Shelby were one school. Can you imagine the amount of straight up ass whippings that would get handed out on the regular?

You’d have to beg teams to come play that.

Happy Thanksgiving MW.

Good luck to Shelby. Represent.
These boards bring a little calm to my life in this crazy world. Everyone have a great Thanksgiving and safe trip where ever you are going this holiday weekend. As Tiny Tim said in A Christmas Carol, "God Bless Us Everyone."

t
If you have any doubt where the absolute greatest football team in NC is located, just ask anyone from Club Cleveland. Well they don't have any doubt. Oh, and high school football only started in NC in 1977.

you have 7 posts

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Go uptown Shelby and there a lot of nice places such as Pleasant City Wood Fired Grill,Toscanos Bistro Italian and Mi Pueblito Mexican are few suggestions. Shelby Cafe for breakfast also uptown.
Any visit to Shelby requires a stop at Alston Bridges BBQ. Best BBQ in NC.

Reactions: LTown Wolves
Going to be out of town this weekend but has anyone locally mentioned streaming this one video wise? Surely if Burns in Hendo can make the cut this one surely can.
Shelby by 14
I’ve seen both teams and I think the difference will be Shelby’s front 7.

Sorry, have to disagree with you on that.

Have you visited Alston's?
No sir but if it’s like the other western bbq in Nc I’m not fond of it. To each his own though but the eastern nc bbq has a different flavor. Bunns in Windsor, Tarheel bbq in Gates County, Parker’s in Wilson. There’s a famous one in Greenville but I can’t remember the name of it. It’s an old country store just out in the county but it made Our State magazine. Everyone just has different tastes, Im sure Alstons is good as well.

Reactions: Red Phoenix
Went to 8 o'clock practice tonight, kids were pumped up and ready to play.
Coaching staff looked focused.
Less then 24 hrs we line them up and see what happens

No sir but if it’s like the other western bbq in Nc I’m not fond of it. To each his own though but the eastern nc bbq has a different flavor. Bunns in Windsor, Tarheel bbq in Gates County, Parker’s in Wilson. There’s a famous one in Greenville but I can’t remember the name of it. It’s an old country store just out in the county but it made Our State magazine. Everyone just has different tastes, Im sure Alstons is good as well.
B's BBQ in Greenville. They sell out real quick.

Sports stream has all the games listed at 7pm. I figured that was wrong. I know Cardinal Gibbons and Panther creek are playing now. Their game was moved because of the State- Carolina game

Reactions: RammanuelKant
Perhaps you would like to explain, Mule?
This answers a lot.
#1 seed last spring.
Inaccurate records at NCHSAA favoring Reidsville not corrected.
We have known this, but you never acknowledge the political advantage and your undying support in the face of poor decisions.

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/0f/15/A4B359B0-A5EE-4ECB-B541-2975BB8A6234/IMG_0024.heic

I miss my good friend Arnold Gibbs in downtown Shelby. A true gentleman and is missed by the NC jewelry community. He lost a bet with me on the 2007 Championship game between Reidsville and Shelby.

Reactions: Ramkiller2016
I’m torn on what game I want to see tonight... all week I have planned on the Shelby v reidsville game .... but the Crest V South point game is gonna be fire also. 2 totally different games really... ones gonna be a air raid and the other will be a brawl of pounding the rock.
🤯

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT