ADVERTISEMENT

Ali vs Frazier ROUND 4

Shelby isn't as good as the past. Reidsville will expose them, and the clowns from Shelbyville will go back to the trailer park for the winter. Eating livermush and RC cola snuggled up next to their cat

I know livermush is big down in the SW part of the state.....How is it different than liver pudding?? love me some Neese's liver pudding with eggs or just a sandwich...Are they the same or are there differences in how they are made.....btw...this has nothing to do with Reidsville/Shelby football......looking forward to making the trek to the southwest next friday..............
Are you serious?!?! Liver pudding?!?!? C’mon man!!!!!

I'll give my thoughts and then I'm going to try and start lurking the rest of the shelby and reidsville threads.
I'm excited to travel to Shelby, I think this is our first road game since 2012. This is a tough one to call for me, trying to be objective. I think Shelby played a much tougher regular season, but the rams have played the tougher playoff 2nd and 3rd round games thus far.

I may stop somewhere and eat, I've been to Shelby twice and probably won't try bridges this time.

I'll give my thoughts and then I'm going to try and start lurking the rest of the shelby and reidsville threads.
I'm excited to travel to Shelby, I think this is our first road game since 2012. This is a tough one to call for me, trying to be objective. I think Shelby played a much tougher regular season, but the rams have played the tougher playoff 2nd and 3rd round games thus far.

I may stop somewhere and eat, I've been to Shelby twice and probably won't try bridges this time.
I think last night may have been our most complete game of the season. East Gastons ran for over 300 yards 1st time we played them last night they may have had 100. Offense was very efficient running the ball very effectively. Don't know who is going to win but I like our chances.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
Shelby isn't as good as the past. Reidsville will expose them, and the clowns from Shelbyville will go back to the trailer park for the winter. Eating livermush and RC cola snuggled up next to their cat
Why don't make trip up, and u can sit with me and see how good we really are...

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Why don't make trip up, and u can sit with me and see how good we really are...

Thinking about it, shorter then my trip to NE. Believe WRH vs Reidsville for the title again this year. Shelby folks will loose their mind when Reidsville exposes them, so probably stand down by the field so I can exit quickly lol. Them crazies in CC are a different animal after their teams get beat. I'll have my SWO hat on with my wife. Won't miss me lol.

The rams will be traveling to goat county to take on the giant puddy cats.

Lions might be over hype and over anxious and make some miscues and mistakes to put Reidsville in position to win. Not sure if the secondary can contain Flippin and supporting receivers. Rams big running back behind that big line might be too much for the front 7.

Lions have no run game for Reidsville to worry about so it'll make it easier to strategize for. with a 2 man front. Unfortunately I have to pull for the neighborhood and hope for a 704 win... maybe by a field goal or something if they can stay within a TD.

• Haha
Lookie there Shelby fans, even ol Chopper is gonna be on your side in this one. Me, I simply do not give a dag-gum. It’s a shame both teams can’t lose! Here’s hoping for an injury free game though.

Reactions: Tiger_Pride31
Over buck 50 last night rushing, we can run if we want too.
Reidsville O-line suspect I'm hearing

• Haha
Lost pretty much the entire line from last season. So that was always going to be an issue. They are a lot better than I thought they would be
Watlington with 202 yards last night rushing with that so called suspect OLine as well

We all know SP always hoped to play Reidsville in 2a as dream match up.
But never could get past the Lions when it mattered
Two questions for you sir.
1. Who won the last game played between South Point and Shelby?
2. When will Shelby put South Point back on their schedule?
I don’t know about any other Red Raiders fan, but I look at each game as it presents itself. It’s not good to look ahead, sometimes the snake in front of you will bite.

Answer to your Question, y'all won last year, my question to u who leads all time series, and who won the year in 2a when SP had the team to win it all.
And 2nd who knows wish they put us all back in same conference again I hate what were in...
3rd I'm just pulling your chain, I respect SP don't be so uptight

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Have to go with Reidsville in this one. Expecting a shootout either way. Just think the rams have a few more weapons at the skill positions. I know it's probably wayy too early to say this but they have a sophomore WR who I expect to be suiting up on Sundays in about 6-7 years or so. The young man can flat out fly!! Definitely the best WR Reidsville has seen as a sophomore. They also have another burner too that's a senior I believe and their running back is stout too. Defense is Medicare compared to some of the all time great Reidsville teams but think they have enough talent to make the stops when they need to. With that being said I think it will be the marquee game in the state next week by far. Expect it to be q close game that could come down to the final possession. Not predicting a specific score but I have Reidsville by a td. #speed kills
Reidsville defense was missing 2 of their best defensive players Friday , another one went down Ladt night. Hoping at least 2 of them return next Friday.

Last edited:
I told others, my preseason goal for this team with the loss of personnel and unification, third round. Win or lose third round.
Others who get to see all games now have greater expectations than I had then.
I only have one worry about this game, I’ll keep it to myself.

I just hope we score.

I told others, my preseason goal for this team with the loss of personnel and unification, third round. Win or lose third round.

I just hope we score.

That probably would have been my goal too, if 2018 wouldn’t have happened. Because 3rd round was my goal for 2018

I just hope we score.
I have the same worry most likely

• Haha
I think this is going to be a great game. Shelby has some weakness but still have athletes everywhere. Their pass defense is somewhat suspect in my opinion. It was open for us all night across the middle and on stop routes...and kept wanting to throw go routes. A good pass rush will really cripple them. O-line is suspect. Run game is enough with their passing, but wouldn’t want them to have to rely on it. I don’t know what kind of prediction to make. Tough to beat Shelby in the playoffs period but especially at home.

I think this is going to be a great game. Shelby has some weakness but still have athletes everywhere. Their pass defense is somewhat suspect in my opinion. It was open for us all night across the middle and on stop routes...and kept wanting to throw go routes. A good pass rush will really cripple them. O-line is suspect. Run game is enough with their passing, but wouldn’t want them to have to rely on it. I don’t know what kind of prediction to make. Tough to beat Shelby in the playoffs period but especially at home.
Best db we got Porky was hurt in game with y'all, we also have switched some players around since game with Burns.
Promise u lot better right now.
I do know Reidsville has very fast rec crew though

• Haha
Best db we got Porky was hurt in game with y'all, we also have switched some players around since game with Burns.
Promise u lot better right now.
I do know Reidsville has very fast rec crew though
In orger to get the ball to those receivers the QB has to have time. The shelby front 7 will have something to say about that. They are playing their best ball of the year.

• Haha
I read on the East Forsyth vs Glenn thread game that the game was officially sold out. That came from Thursday morning post. Could that happen with this game. I feel this game will be packed solid. Also does anyone know when they will start selling pregame tickets.

• Haha
Lookie there Shelby fans, even ol Chopper is gonna be on your side in this one. Me, I simply do not give a dag-gum. It’s a shame both teams can’t lose! Here’s hoping for an injury free game though.
Your just glad to be back in 3A. Now your past the 2nd round. Has to feel good.

Reactions: Mopar forever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT