ADVERTISEMENT

Ali vs Frazier ROUND 4

Congratulations to the Shelby soccer team for just winning the State Championship.
Man the rich getting richer. Congrats. Huge accomplishment. Any title in any sport is huge for that school. It’s rare to win a state title and the memory last forever regardless of what sport. These 2 schools just make it seem not rare. But look at the schools that have none.

Reactions: UNC91 and SHS LION
I'll give my thoughts and then I'm going to try and start lurking the rest of the shelby and reidsville threads.
I'm excited to travel to Shelby, I think this is our first road game since 2012. This is a tough one to call for me, trying to be objective. I think Shelby played a much tougher regular season, but the rams have played the tougher playoff 2nd and 3rd round games thus far.

I may stop somewhere and eat, I've been to Shelby twice and probably won't try bridges this time.
My guy! Just got off work, off for a week now. It’s fight night. Who you got tonight? Bud Crawford or Shawn Porter with the upset? Should be a great fight. As for a food spot, consider The Bess Group. It’s a soul food spot owned and ran by former SHS quarterback, Isaiah Bess’ mom. Upscale, another soul food joint, is also good.

My guy! Just got off work, off for a week now. It’s fight night. Who you got tonight? Bud Crawford or Shawn Porter with the upset? Should be a great fight. As for a food spot, consider The Bess Group. It’s a soul food spot owned and ran by former SHS quarterback, Isaiah Bess’ mom. Upscale, another soul food joint, is also good.

Thank you I'll check one of them out. I might get up with you sometime before or during the game.

I got Bud, but its going to be a much tougher fight than bud thinks it will be. I hope we get spence vs bud sometime next year. What you think?

We are due to finally make the trip to Shelby after losing the last 2 at home.

Thank you I'll check one of them out. I might get up with you sometime before or during the game.

I got Bud, but its going to be a much tougher fight than bud thinks it will be. I hope we get spence vs bud sometime next year. What you think?

We are due to finally make the trip to Shelby after losing the last 2 at home.
Upset alert, my g. I expect Bud to win, but he could get caught slipping, no doubt. I’m excited about you guys coming to The Den. Didn’t think I’d see it in my lifetime.😁 Well past due! Everything about this game is exciting, and a large crowd is guaranteed for this one. Two historically great, Blue Blood programs squaring off.

The Rams have done some great things this season. I watched the Hudls of Peoples and Flippen earlier this season. Both are burners, and Cam is physical! Plays bigger than he is. I saw the clip where he looked to be heading out of bounds, and decided to “truck” a corner instead. He’s compact, solidly built, despite being short. Obviously, Flip is a legend in the making. Looking forward to seeing them in person.

Last edited:
According to the algorithm, Shelby, the weakest of the heavy weights is supposed to lose by a close margin.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
According to the algorithm, Shelby, the weakest of the heavy weights is supposed to lose by a close margin.
Chopper, It just don’t take all that sometime. You get to showing off like Stephen A. Smith does often, using big words and “ish”. You’re smart! We get it! You’ve made up some words before too, though.

Upset alert, my g. I expect Bud to win, but he could get caught slipping, no doubt. I’m excited about you guys coming to The Den. Didn’t think I’d see it in my lifetime.😁 Well past due! Everything about this game is exciting, and a large crowd is guaranteed for this one. Two historically great, Blue Blood programs squaring off.

The Rams have done some great things this season. I watched the Hudls of Peoples and Flippen earlier this season. Both are burners, and Cam is physical! Plays bigger than he is. I saw the clip where he looked to be heading out of bounds, and decided to “truck” a corner instead. He’s compact, solidly built, despite being short. Obviously, Flip is a legend in the making. Looking forward to seeing them in person.

Yeah, Flip is a problem, not sure what type of game he will have vs Shelby. But even its a bad one he's the real deal, cam as well. I know Santana and Malachi, will be tough for us to deal with.

Only school with 2 in the top 19.

4. #8 and 19. #9. Can't wait for the Rams offense to meet them along with 77, 13, 5, and 50.

What’s largest crowd ever at Shelby? Who was opponent? Could this game top that?

nah.....will be too many people doing their Christmas shopping...women dragging along their husbands to family get togethers, etc..........

• Haha
nah.....will be too many people doing their Christmas shopping...women dragging along their husbands to family get togethers, etc..........
I'll count my blessings then, my wife would much rather go to a HS football game with me than go Christmas shopping...she is a Maiden girl born and raised...guess that has something to do with it....

why don't y'all serve them livermush sandwiches on the visitors side , I was there last week and wanted one , to dam far to walk to the home side that's a journey from visiting side.
I just found out last week, they we don’t serve them on the visitor Side. I didn’t even get to get one Friday, they was sold out at halftime

• Haha
I'm going with Shelby in this one.... ps only chicken sandwiches, candy and drinks on the visitors side concessions.

• Haha
No. The projections have not yet been updated. When they are updated on Monday, Shelby will be favored by a few points. Biggest factor will be the injury status of the Widermans ( #22 and #50). The computers do not know about these injuries. If they are unable to play it will make a huge difference in the Rams defense.

• Haha
No. The projections have not yet been updated. When they are updated on Monday, Shelby will be favored by a few points. Biggest factor will be the injury status of the Widermans ( #22 and #50). The computers do not know about these injuries. If they are unable to play it will make a huge difference in the Rams defense.
which projection site are you using?

This is true. 22 would have made a huge difference on Friday

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT