ADVERTISEMENT

Albemarle vs Eastern Randolph

You know "?" represents a question?

Don't be sensitive. ER is 0-2 and they have a good chance of being 1-2. Just saying they have taken a noticeable drop in talent from prior years. Just a fact. This time next year they will be much better.

You know "?" represents a question?

Don't be sensitive. ER is 0-2 and they have a good chance of being 1-2. Just saying they have taken a noticeable drop in talent from prior years. Just a fact. This time next year they will be much better.
Only post I have on thread with "you know" in it is "you know I am going to watch" in reference to video of Albemarle game.

In response to your post I put HMMM.

Not sure where you are getting a question to you in any of that.

Guess I am just too sensitive?

Last edited:
No problem. The guy has 2 posts. Just thought it was an interesting way to put it.

All the Albemarle posters, for the most part, seem to mostly be about their team and not the putting down of opponents.
Or I did post this.

No questions. Just statements I believe.

Yep. In 30 years I can't remember AHS playing a game earlier than scheduled. If Friday's weather sucks expect the game to get moved to Monday.
I do not have a problem but would they play on Labor Day?

Only post I have on thread with "you know" in it is "you know I am going to watch" in reference to video of Albemarle game.

In response to your post I put HMMM.

Not sure where you are getting a question to you in any of that.

Guess I am just too sensitive?

You should calm down. Eastern Randolph isn't that good although they should beat Albemarle. And yes, you added a ? to one of your posts which is why I quoted your statement. If I was you, just try and beat the Bulldogs which should happen if your boys can stop turning the ball over like a bar of ivory soap. If you can't control the ball, you might be 0-3. I still think ER will win this game but I wouldn't be too confident.

You should calm down. Eastern Randolph isn't that good although they should beat Albemarle. And yes, you added a ? to one of your posts which is why I quoted your statement. If I was you, just try and beat the Bulldogs which should happen if your boys can stop turning the ball over like a bar of ivory soap. If you can't control the ball, you might be 0-3. I still think ER will win this game but I wouldn't be too confident.
I am always extremely calm. You sir are getting a little bit over the top. Apparently OK?? is a question in your realm so I guess I stand corrected.

I mentioned ER's turnovers in the my first post in this thread and only responded to you with a HMMM and the aforementioned OK??(again apparently a question).

Never said ER was that good either so this obviously was, like the question I asked, somehow a hidden message in one of my posts.

Finally I have never had anyone tell me to calm down.

That is over 500 posts.

Get back with me when you get a little closer to that number.

I am always extremely calm. You sir are getting a little bit over the top. Apparently OK?? is a question in your realm so I guess I stand corrected.

I mentioned ER's turnovers in the my first post in this thread and only responded to you with a HMMM and the aforementioned OK??(again apparently a question).

Never said ER was that good either so this obviously was, like the question I asked, somehow a hidden message in one of my posts.

Finally I have never had anyone tell me to calm down.

That is over 500 posts.

Get back with me when you get a little closer to that number.

Don't take yourself so seriously. You came off half-cocked because I had never posted before. You even stated I was an Albemarle fan when I am not a fan of the program. Assumptions can make a smart person look silly.

ER is a fine program and will be fine in the future. The SWR game really surprised me. Did not see that happen. I wished Burton would have come back to ER but it did not happen.

Don't take yourself so seriously. You came off half-cocked because I had never posted before. You even stated I was an Albemarle fan when I am not a fan of the program. Assumptions can make a smart person look silly.

ER is a fine program and will be fine in the future. The SWR game really surprised me. Did not see that happen. I wished Burton would have come back to ER but it did not happen.
Never said you specifically were an Albemarle fan. See assumptions sentiment above.

The SWR game was a perfect storm situation. Facing old coach (Baxter) in first game of year. SWR had drives of 11,14,12 and 0 yards(snap over QB into end zone). As I have stated earlier the 2nd half of Rockingham county game things looked like they may have clicked a little.

ER may struggle in all 3 main male sports this year as they will have new HCs in each one. New coaches, new systems, not always great formula for instant winning.

Cates was definitely not leaving a football team that has a Notre Dame commit running back to come back to ER.

Crazy. If you were making the call what would be your decision sleeh?

I loved coaching in mud fests. We played a 6-0 slop bucket during a Hurricane weekend in 89. At St. Pauls, we had a decent running game one year and Fairmont insisted we play in the mess. I think it was something like 34-20 and 9 fumbles....coached it with my feet ankle deep in water on the sideline. I think the home team sold 8 tickets. Those days are gone.

Today too much depends on the gate receipts. You have to pay your bills. Most teams choose to play on a Monday when they are in school over a weekend when the fan base already has plans. IF I WERE MAKING THE CALL? We would play Tuesday night....

Why Tuesday? Albemarle is open next week. It doesn't affect them as a team. Monday is a holiday... Coaches can line the field Monday night. Just an option.

Reactions: ThrowItAround
I think they will shoot for Monday. ER has Asheboro next Friday. Even NFL Thursday night games are bad if the teams play on 3 days rest.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
Two years ago played West Stanly on the Saturday after the storm. Last year played West Stanly on Labor Day Monday.

@thekidd12 who do you have in this game and why?
IF, and a big IF, ER takes care of ball and executes like the 2nd half of Rockingham County game I believe they will win.

I never believe in picking a score because a W is a W and an L is an L at end of year.

They have given up 49.5 points per game in first two contests and believe it or not defense has not played badly. The scores have been a result of pick sixes and fumbles that led to short or non-existent drives.

Now if they continue to turn the ball over on offense and a young Albemarle team gets rolling who knows?

I think ER still has a lot of talent just the adjustments to new offense have been a problem.

Thanks for asking.

Reactions: sway1532
I hope I can make the game. I'm eager to see the adjustments on offense. Our QB is young and made some young decisions...he can't be afraid to take a hit, in which I believe he got rid of the ball like that...(I have to go back and look at the game). I don't know to much about ER, but if Albemarle stays focused, they could sneak a win in, if not I say ER rolls in this one...

If you want to meet the NCC..We sit in front of the pressbox..Come over and say Hi...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT