ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Robbinsville vs #4 North Rowan

Another Speed vs Power matchup that we always see this time of year. North Rowan is super fast. Morrow is legit, and Alexander at 6'4 205 could be a matchup problem for Robbinsville. The cavs are also a completely different team to prepare for than Swain county, so rville will have to shift gears a bit.

That being said, the Knights adapt better defensively than any team I've seen this year. It comes down to whos D is going to stop the others offense, and signs point toward Rville.
Also, rville had something going in the passing game last week with their TE in the flat which kept Swain from going all out to stop #4, another wrinkle teams will have to prepare for.
The Knights offense does what they need to do week in and week out. Sometimes the hardest thing to stop is the thing that's coming right at ya.

Robbinsville is much better at tackling in space then heritage. That was the difference last Friday ,QB would get out of pocket backers for heritage could not tackle. The knights will score Everytime against norths defense. Robbinsville 35-21

I think this year our corners and safeties are better than what we had in the shootout. Pass defense as a whole has been pretty good all year. I really don’t see them stopping our rushing attack and I don’t think they will like getting hit in the mouth as hard as what Robbinsville is going to hit them. Robbinsville 42-21

Pulling for North Rowan in this game. Forest Hills played them early this season and beat them 41-13. I knew they had talent but the problem that night was depth for NR. They looked gassed at halftime against us but we had twice as many players to work with during the game. Their QB was very good and they have good speed. Hope it's a good game. Go Cavaliers!!! Also congratulations to Robbinsville for advancing to the 4th round!!

Is there any good restaurants in Robbinsville besides the normal fast food places? I plan on getting to Robbinsville early on Friday and spending the night there.
Tapoco Lodge is my favorite in Graham County--cool spot overlooking the river, but it's about 15 minutes outside of town and is better if the weather is nice. In town there's a pizza buffet, typical small town Mexican place, diner by the courthouse, and a few other places.

North Rowan went from playing in Tarboro on Thanksgiving in 2019 to Robbinsville in 2023.

I guess that’s a good thing about being on the east/west line. You get to see the whole state.
An unfortunate thing in my opinion...
But the piedmont is a beautiful place to live.

When I came up to Robbinsville-Murphy playoff game two years ago, we were going to to stop at Lynn’s Place but it was closed. We had to settle for Wendy’s. Lol!!

I’m glad I got to see Big Oaks before the changes. It was a great environment to watch a game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT