ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Robbinsville vs #4 North Rowan

The Ville has quietly gone through the season and playoffs. Ruben Gap and the 2 Swain games was the most people talked about them. I think this team is very blue collar as in don’t say much and just go to work and get the job done. I have watched their scores all year and kind of wondered if they played to the level of the competition they faced? Ruben Gap they was overachieving to hang with them and then every other game they won but wasn’t blowouts. But I think tonight thy are peaking at the right time of the year. I think this team after the second Swain win know what they can do and it’s showing!!! The only thing stopping this team is themselves and they strike me as too modest and driven to do that!

GO BLACK KNIGHTS!!!!!!

Next week will undoubtedly be their toughest opponent other than Rabun Gap! ER and MA are both really good sound teams! Looking MA Will prevail

Reactions: RealStihl
Robbinsville is a good team. Probably the third best team in the West behind MA and ER. Swain was a slightly overrated team this season with 9 of their 11 wins coming against horrible teams.

Not sure how this N Rowan team beat Mountain Heritage last week with the way they looked tonight vs Robbinsville. The QB threw a nice ball but that was about it on offense and their defense was non existent. Don’t think Robbinsville punted once.

It’s going to take a perfect game from Robbinsville and a few mistakes from MA to win next week. The fact that Robbinsville can’t kick extra points or kick off, will hurt. Can’t give MA the ball around midfield all night.

Reactions: Swain97 and sbbbfan
Robbinsville used to just kick the ball out of bounds and give it to the other team at the 35 yd line but what they are trying to accomplish now on kick offs I'll never understand ..

Last edited:
Reactions: Swain97
Robbinsville is a good team. Probably the third best team in the West behind MA and ER. Swain was a slightly overrated team this season with 9 of their 11 wins coming against horrible teams.

Not sure how this N Rowan team beat Mountain Heritage last week with the way they looked tonight vs Robbinsville. The QB threw a nice ball but that was about it on offense and their defense was non existent. Don’t think Robbinsville punted once.

It’s going to take a perfect game from Robbinsville and a few mistakes from MA to win next week. The fact that Robbinsville can’t kick extra points or kick off, will hurt. Can’t give MA the ball around midfield all night.
Swain overrated come man put the bottle down. Swain was a very good team and anyone seen them play this year knows that. Swain scrimmage MH and it wasn't even close as MH offense could even move the ball.

Reactions: Swain97
I said slightly overrated. 9 of their 11 wins came from really bad teams.
I wished Swain wasn't a 9 seed and could have waited another week to play Robbinsville. I think they could have handled North Rowan just as easily. The QB did throw a nice ball, but very inconsistent with his accuracy. He'll be back next year so it'll be interesting to see if he develops more. That #2 kid was quick the one run I saw him get.

Reactions: MACS2618 and Mbulld
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT