ADVERTISEMENT

Albemarle vs Eastern Randolph

I am sure those Albemarle coaches will be at Union Pines tonight scouting the Vikings versus Randleman. UP will burn Albemarle wiith either the pass or the run. Look forward to seeing the Dogs next Friday.

I am sure those Albemarle coaches will be at Union Pines tonight scouting the Vikings versus Randleman. UP will burn Albemarle wiith either the pass or the run. Look forward to seeing the Dogs next Friday.

Won't be a game....

You can't really go on how these kids did as 7th and 8th graders because in most cases a lot of the kids on the 7th & 8th don't even play at the varsity level and you have kids come out to play varsity that didn't play in the 7th or 8th grade. We will just have to wait and see in the next couple of years but I think they are going in the right direction for a change and hope the head coach stays around long enough to get some stability back in the program.

Reactions: Buddy Rich
Which would have been 3-4 years ago...NS was loaded and talent goes in cycles, your comment makes absolutely no sense. We are looking to "compete" and give ourselves a chance to win. I.e. South Stanly played EM hard....that's what we're looking for...

Sometimes I ponder football smarts on this board

Which would have been 3-4 years ago...NS was loaded and talent goes in cycles, your comment makes absolutely no sense. We are looking to "compete" and give ourselves a chance to win. I.e. South Stanly played EM hard....that's what we're looking for...

Sometimes I ponder football smarts on this board
How many times has North been in a good cycle. It took years for Albemarle to get in a really good cycle

Man Albemarle must have a bye...

This thread still going?

Continue guys got to go hope, I said hope, ER does ok against Asheboro.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT