ADVERTISEMENT

AC Reynolds vs Chambers

All the Reynolds and Shelby guys do is compliment the other one lol. The last 10 years it’s been the same thing. When Shelby wins, the Reynolds guys will kiss their ass, when Reynolds wins, the Shelby guys will kiss their ass. It makes me sick, you both make me sick!

Its ironic though cause we have beaten crest, they have beaten us, and we kind of do the same thing lol

crest/Asheville> Shelby/ACreynolds

All the Reynolds and Shelby guys do is compliment the other one lol. The last 10 years it’s been the same thing. When Shelby wins, the Reynolds guys will kiss their ass, when Reynolds win, the Shelby guys get on here and talk about how much they are pulling for Reynolds. It makes me sick, you both make me sick!

it’s ironic though cause we have beaten crest, they have beaten us, and we kind of do the same thing lol
Bunch of mayonnaise sandwich eating rednecks....

I can tell y’all that the Reynolds Rockets are a really well balanced team on offense and stingy on defense. We have a sophomore running back that is going to be great if he stays healthy. Just remember the name Max Guest. It’s awfully hard to beat smash mouth mountain football 🚀🏈

Nothing fancy brother. Hard-nosed and disciplined football.
I'm originally from the SE part of the state, we used to run the hell out of football down there back in the day. Still getting used to the western teams that aren't in the Charlotte or Greensboro area. Still just great work.

Shocker in Asheville. Quite a few teams in the west breathing a sigh of relief.

Without seeing the game I said in other posts that Chambers try and out athlete the opposition on offense and don’t have a real scheme.
Everyone’s been saying this. Their offensive gameplan and scheme has always left a lot to be desired

"Arrogant" "Bad Guys" say what you want but having teams like that is what makes it fun. Been to 4 straight… I’d be walking with some swagger too. That’s their culture. This loss won’t change how they act lol

Reactions: beamer24
I can tell y’all that the Reynolds Rockets are a really well balanced team on offense and stingy on defense. We have a sophomore running back that is going to be great if he stays healthy. Just remember the name Max Guest. It’s awfully hard to beat smash mouth mountain football 🚀🏈
No it’s not every 4A team smashes mountain teams every year. You guys finally got past the second round…congrats

And I am not a chambers fan by the way, but don’t act like you guys ever beat Charlotte and triad teams in the playoffs consistently, because that’s just not true

Reactions: onioncfb
Right and there are still some monsters left to be conquered, if possible. East Forsyth is looking like a serious problem
EF has to get past their opponents first. Although they handled Tabor the first time, it's always tough to beat an opponent twice. They would then need to beat Hough (who they lost to last year). It's no easy road for anyone this year in the 4A west.

"Arrogant" "Bad Guys" say what you want but having teams like that is what makes it fun. Been to 4 straight… I’d be walking with some swagger too. That’s their culture. This loss won’t change how they act lol
You're right, it won't change the way they act. That's part of the problem. Any given night....

You're right, it won't change the way they act. That's part of the problem. Any given night....
They don't need to change imo. It's what makes them who they are. If they win then they backed it up and if they lose then they eat crow. They lost and will eat crow. Everyone doesn't need to be humble. It makes for a boring event. "Villains" are needed sometimes.

You could argue they aren’t the same team without that confidence. It’s no secret that everyone has been waiting for them to lose so they can comment about how they run things. At the end of the day they lost to a good Reynolds team. This wasn’t due to their swagger.

You could argue they aren’t the same team without that confidence. It’s no secret that everyone has been waiting for them to lose so they can comment about how they run things. At the end of the day they lost to a good Reynolds team. This wasn’t due to their swagger.
Swagger generally doesn't know how to respond when punched in the mouth.

Reactions: Mopar forever
Swagger generally doesn't know how to respond when punched in the mouth.
I’m confused by your statement considering they have had the same style to them forever lol For four years they have either won or lost in the state championship game. I’d say it knows how to respond. I can tell you genuinely don’t like them and that’s okay. But don’t act like they aren’t a great football program lol

I’m confused by your statement considering they have had the same style to them forever lol For four years they have either won or lost in the state championship game. I’d say it knows how to respond. I can tell you genuinely don’t like them and that’s okay. But don’t act like they aren’t a great football program lol
Dude I could care less about Chambers. I know little about their team nor do I care to. I have no ill will toward them at all. I'm oldschool, hard-nosed and respect of any game goes a long way with me. I'm not a fan of urban school football in most cases.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
You act like they got their teeth kicked in tonight…
Wasn't what I was insinuating at all. General statement, Teams with swagger arent used to getting punched in the mouth and when they do they typically wilt up like a dead flower. When they can't out athlete you and it comes down to discipline, X's and O's they get beat.

Dude I could care less about Chambers. I know little about their team nor do I care to. I have no ill will toward them at all. I'm oldschool, hard-nosed and respect of any game goes a long way with me. I'm not a fan of urban school football in most cases.
Sounds like you know a lot

Wasn't what I was insinuating at all. General statement, Teams with swagger arent used to getting punched in the mouth and when they do they typically wilt up like a dead flower. When they can't out athlete you and it comes down to discipline, X's and O's they get beat.
I understand what you are saying. I just don’t think it fits well for them! Maybe another team that hasn’t been one of the best programs in NC! If anything "Smash Mouth" needs to catch up in 4A

Reactions: bigdadd11103
Why tho? A really good team just knocked them off.
A couple of things. In the states I’ve followed high school ball, mountain teams haven’t been in the top tier of teams. Same here. Reynolds was obviously the better team tonight as they won the game. Is Reynolds one of the top two or three 4A teams in the state? No. Independence and Butler are still in there. Grimsley and Catholic are still competitive. But 4A is coming down to Hough or East Forsyth now that Chambers is out of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT