ADVERTISEMENT

AC Reynolds vs Chambers

You understand that not one person from ACR has said “bring in Chambers”. All these post and predictions are coming from other teams who don’t play Chambers this week. Rocket fans know the challenge before us and in no way would any of us be begging for Chambers in round 2. As a matter of fact I’m sure most ACR fans were hoping Porter Ridge had won.
Hey @Reynoldsrocks2 do you mind going to the press box and telling them the stream is frozen?

Edit: NVM it's fixed.

Lol, why did he pass? He had the first down. He should have just slid and spiked it.

That's a runoff ain't it?

Reynolds moves to 174-0 in one possession games lol. Unreal. If they are in it in the fourth quarter, they will win.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
Talk about stepping on toes. 😂 No reason for you to come over to the 4A board trolling anytime soon. after that 42-0 running clock beat down you guys received last night from Burns. Reynolds might be special this year, but your squad is definitely not. 🤷🏾‍♂️😂
Hahahahaha

Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
What do you mean by that? The spread isn't backyard football.
As I was watching this game, I was thinking its like watching little league when Chambers was on the field meaning, get the ball to your fastest player (In their case 1 or 2) and let them try and get to the outside... and when they got punched in the mouth by a superior coached team, they panicked (see Gibbons in the title game) and they have no clue how to effectively move the ball down the field (See the last 1 minute 37 seconds of this game.) It was snap it and throw it to 1 and hope to god he makes a play, IE little league ball...

just my thoughts....

As I was watching this game, I was thinking its like watching little league when Chambers was on the field meaning, get the ball to your fastest player (In their case 1 or 2) and let them try and get to the outside... and when they got punched in the mouth by a superior coached team, they panicked (see Gibbons in the title game) and they have no clue how to effectively move the ball down the field (See the last 1 minute 37 seconds of this game.) It was snap it and throw it to 1 and hope to god he makes a play, IE little league ball...

just my thoughts....
Without seeing the game I said in other posts that Chambers try and out athlete the opposition on offense and don’t have a real scheme.

just my thoughts....
That's how they've always played. Just out "athleted" their opponents. Usually lined that defense up and just "balls to the wall" hammer down.

That's how most of those Charlotte schools are. When you come up against an athletic fundamental team that can execute things happen. Look at Dudley versus South Point last night. All powerful Dudley gave up 74 points.

Fundamental football wins in the end if you have the athletes. That's why we've been so successful. Athletes plus fundamentals and discipline can't be stopped. Every successful college and NFL team plays that way.

Congrats Rockets!!! That just may have been the state championship tonight!

Reactions: 2nd To None

just my thoughts....
I think it boils down to a discipline and arrogance issue.

Reactions: BlueVols
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT