ADVERTISEMENT

AC Reynolds vs Chambers

Ngl this chamber team isn’t no where near as good as last year team or the Vance teams before that now u get pass grimsley east Forsyth or hough I’ll be impressed lol I did like how they never gave up tho that kicker is a goat getting ice then hitting that 42 yard fg and y’all defense is what kept y’all in the game even tho honestly I wasn’t impressed with Vance offense kinda remind me of our offense at havelock and that’s not saying a lot seeing how we are 3a chambers has way more weapons than us I think they did decent

i have Hough vs New Bern in state championship with New Bern winning it

Keep up the personal attacks.
The moderators are watching.

A hit dog will holler.

All he has are personal attacks. Really can't understand how he isn't called out for them. Anybody else would be.

After calling this ACR win over one of his precious Charlotte Meck schools he is realizing that you and I have forgotten more about the game of football than he will ever know and that we have done and will continue to do much more for students athletes at Shelby High (and other local schools) than he ever will.

Congrats to ACR hope to see you win it all.

A hit dog will holler.

All he has are personal attacks. Really can't understand how he isn't called out for them. Anybody else would be.

After calling this ACR win over one of his precious Charlotte Meck schools he is realizing that you and I have forgotten more about the game of football than he will ever know and that we have done and will continue to do much more for students athletes at Shelby High (and other local schools) than he ever will.

Congrats to ACR hope to see you win it all.
You've never brought any significant value to anything in your life. I've viewed the 2A board. You're a troll. That's it! Stop begging for attention and playing the victim. You and your imbecile crew have been visiting the 4A board making condescending remarks about 4A programs for years. No one would even know you exist, if it wasn't for your consistent arrogant remarks about 4A programs against Shelby. Go Home little Man. Get those GPA'S up, so you can brag about college graduates since the little tiny 2A trophy is not working out for you.

THENOTADYNASTYATALL~

Last edited:

Turning off replies on when you tweet the final score... soft move lol
But if they would have won, the green light to run their dirty mouth, throw Sticks and stones, malicious talk, slandering and much more would have came on.....soft move for sure.....

The best thing for them to do is retire from the Bashing Organization because that same reflection just keeps retaliating back on them.

But if they would have won, the green light to run their dirty mouth, throw Sticks and stones, malicious talk, slandering and much more would have came on.....soft move for sure.....

The best thing for them to do is retire from the Bashing Organization because that same reflection just keeps retaliating back on them.
Damn! I'm agreeing with S2V2. LMAO!

Allegation of misuse of funds if you run Google search.
Actually there is no official word of what exactly happened yet. It could be something simple from a school team allocation standpoint to something more serious. It could be multiple things that are not actually criminal. Until we hear additional details than no one knows. Usually it’s a parent representative who runs a booster club the money is usually overseen by the AD and principal of school. The AD usually controls spending of booster account. Sometimes parents are upset when a school team raises money but the AD chooses to spend money somewhere else. This is the reason why TD clubs became so prevalent. The football parents wanted their donated money going to the football program and not the jv soccer program. In the current public school environment of equity common sense can go out the window in booster clubs. It’s a more common problem than many know but it usually doesn’t make the news. Several years back there were a group of soccer parents on a high school booster club that sued a school system because they felt like that the girls jv soccer team wasn’t getting enough funds relative to the football program. It became a Title IV civil rights case for that county. It was pretty wild.

Last edited:
Reactions: btango
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT