ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte Catholic vs Independence 9/22

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
A good conference matchup coming up with 4-1 Charlotte Catholic vs 2-2 Independence. Should draw out a good crowd. I’m looking forward to see how this one turns out. Any thoughts.

Will be a great one. Mind is telling me Indy wins, but common sense betting analysis says to take CC. Was a classic last year. Gimme Indy

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Week 6 and both teams still trying to figure out who they are. Game will be critical to determining who has inside track to playoffs. Both still have Butler in front of them. I see this as a tossup. Catholic is at home and that stadium is an advantage. Indy has had two weeks to prepare with the bye this past week. Prediction is that it will take 4 TDs to win this one.

Im surprised there isnt more talk about this game. Should be a great game. Im thinking about going to this game wish it was at independence BC there stadium is bigger

This Catholic team just does not know what they are. Shotgun one play, wing T with no wideouts the next and not really doing either well. The defense also does not look as solid as in past years giving up a lot of big plays. Think the new coaching staff needs to decide on what approach they want and just instill it 100%. I hate changing what these kids have been taught since middle school as a wing T ball control offense, just know we will take some lumps trying to transition to something else and need to commit FULLY to it if we do.

This Catholic team just does not know what they are. Shotgun one play, wing T with no wideouts the next and not really doing either well. The defense also does not look as solid as in past years giving up a lot of big plays. Think the new coaching staff needs to decide on what approach they want and just instill it 100%. I hate changing what these kids have been taught since middle school as a wing T ball control offense, just know we will take some lumps trying to transition to something else and need to commit FULLY to it if we do.
Wasn’t expecting such a lopsided score

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT