ADVERTISEMENT

AC Reynolds vs Chambers

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
9-2 Chambers will head up the mountain to take on 10-1 AC Reynolds. Tough matchup for ACR. Possible rain on Friday but that is wait n see situation. In a way I would of like to see about 28 degs with wind snow blowing. But that doesn’t look to happen. Any thoughts with this game.

Last edited:
I can see a 35-14 type win from Chambers. This reminds me of the Weddington and Chambers game last year.

With that being said, the weather could play a factor in this game. If it rains that could change things. I don't think the cold really has that much of an effect on the game.

You picking AC because they blew out Shelby? Or did you actually see both teams and compare how they would match up? This is a serious question too.
I have not seen Chambers play this season so I’m basing my prediction on AC vs Shelby. game. They don’t seem to have any weaknesses and that running back is special.

I can see a 35-14 type win from Chambers. This reminds me of the Weddington and Chambers game last year.

With that being said, the weather could play a factor in this game. If it rains that could change things. I don't think the cold really has that much of an effect on the game.
I know back in 2003 Asheville played South Point in the Western 3A playoffs. Heavy snow to where you couldn’t hardly see the field. That didn’t effect South Point. They took it to Asheville. I know South Point was on a different level. They punished a lot of teams that year and won the 3A State title that year. There is highlights of the game. But I’m not sure how to share the video on here. Maybe someone else can.

Last edited:
Reactions: WWTeam
I have not seen Chambers play this season so I’m basing my prediction on AC vs Shelby. game. They don’t seem to have any weaknesses and that running back is special.
Of course they will appear to not have any weaknesses playing down against Shelby or any other team that can’t match up with them. I’m sure if Chambers would’ve played Shelby or any other Cleveland county team you would be saying the same thing about them.

You could be right, but they really haven’t played anyone to establish how good they really are. They took and L against Rabun-Gap, who lost to Providence Day. Should be a interesting game.

You could be right, but they really haven’t played anyone to establish how good they really are. They took and L against Rabun-Gap, who lost to Providence Day. Should be a interesting game.

I never said ACR couldn’t win but making predictions without at least watching both teams is crazy to me. I’m pretty sure ACR is solid based off of what I’ve seen, so it could be interesting. They may shock the state or lose by 21. 🤣

I never said ACR couldn’t win but making predictions without at least watching both teams is crazy to me. I’m pretty sure ACR is solid based off of what I’ve seen, so it could be interesting. They may shock the state or lose by 21. 🤣
Yep! 👍🏾

Reactions: New3ra
NFHS is $11, the highlights are free on YouTube, and HSOT has some games for free in their website. Check ‘em out.

Of course they will appear to not have any weaknesses playing down against Shelby or any other team that can’t match up with them. I’m sure if Chambers would’ve played Shelby or any other Cleveland county team you would be saying the same thing about them.
We just beat them last year.

NFHS is $11, the highlights are free on YouTube, and HSOT has some games for free in their website. Check ‘em out.
I wasted the money for one month on NFHS. The coverage is terrible. I tried watching "on demand" games. They have a notice for on demand games. "Due to copyright sound may be altered or muted". So what do you have? You have fake crowd noise. Sounds like a few people talking way back in the background. I watched part of one game, where a team ran the opening kickoff back for a TD. The so called crowd noise was the same. You didn't hear the crowd at the game or anything. On top of that, except for a game in Texas (who knows how to produce these things), the score box on the screen wasn't working. One score box had the score 85-69 at the beginning of the game and constantly changing. The timer isn't working for most of these games. No announcers either. Very poor quality. I subscribed yesterday and cancelled today. I regret subscribing. Terrible experience.

I wasted the money for one month on NFHS. The coverage is terrible. I tried watching "on demand" games. They have a notice for on demand games. "Due to copyright sound may be altered or muted". So what do you have? You have fake crowd noise. Sounds like a few people talking way back in the background. I watched part of one game, where a team ran the opening kickoff back for a TD. The so called crowd noise was the same. You didn't hear the crowd at the game or anything. On top of that, except for a game in Texas (who knows how to produce these things), the score box on the screen wasn't working. One score box had the score 85-69 at the beginning of the game and constantly changing. The timer isn't working for most of these games. No announcers either. Very poor quality. I subscribed yesterday and cancelled today. I regret subscribing. Terrible experience.
Or some schools camera doesn’t follow the field of play.

While the experience can be terrible (Dudley actually has someone controlling the camera) and I have definitely complained about the service, for someone like me who does not live in the state anymore, it's been serviceable. But yes, improvements can be made.

Bring on the rain.wind.snow.ACR ready and waiting.weather will play a factor in this game.

Bring on the rain.wind.snow.ACR ready and waiting.weather will play a factor in this game.
If you're a special team this year and need to depend on the weather...thats not good. As opposed to the state title game last year, Reynolds has a turf field. So rain probably won't be as much of a factor.

Reactions: New3ra
This isn’t the first time a team said bring on Chambers…
You understand that not one person from ACR has said “bring in Chambers”. All these post and predictions are coming from other teams who don’t play Chambers this week. Rocket fans know the challenge before us and in no way would any of us be begging for Chambers in round 2. As a matter of fact I’m sure most ACR fans were hoping Porter Ridge had won.

Rabun Gap put 5 kids in Power 5 football last year. They’re one of the premier programs around.

AC traditionally plays really strong at home. I would love to see AC pull the upset here but I just do not see that happening. The issue for AC is going to be the Chambers defense. Chamber’s defense is fast and physical across the board. It’s going to be hard to move the ball consistently on this Chambers defense.

AC traditionally plays really strong at home. I would love to see AC pull the upset here but I just do not see that happening. The issue for AC is going to be the Chambers defense. Chamber’s defense is fast and physical across the board. It’s going to be hard to move the ball consistently on this Chambers defense.
Throw deep

Lissen here boys
dem AC Reynolds fellas dont care one bit who they play, what duh temperature is, nor the opponent toughness. Dem young kats bees on it my cousins. Alls I know is ya'll better act like yall know cause if its cold up younder, then you best believe to brang your insulated Dickies Coveralls and then some. Triple layer your brave self.

and and and if your staying duh night at duh hotel, motel, holiday in, you best start booking now cause for one its a long ride and two you can get your mamasita to bed faster.

WARNING: These mountain boys also have thighs like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Dey aint messing around.

I'm for real now........

know-wut-i'm-sayin

I know back in 2003 Asheville played South Point in the Western 3A playoffs. Heavy snow to where you couldn’t hardly see the field. That didn’t effect South Point. They took it to Asheville. I know South Point was on a different level. They punished a lot of teams that year and won the 3A State title that year. There is highlights of the game. But I’m not sure how to share the video on here. Maybe someone else can.
Arguably the best SP team to ever take the field. Our current head coach was the starting center on that team. Beat Asheville 57-10 that night and will always be one of my greatest games watched.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
It's not a great Chambers team but I would put it in the very good department and they are nasty on the road in the playoffs. Zero comparison in SOS. I get they beat Shelby but even the Shelby nut jobs understand this wasn't a typical Shelby team. Think this is a huge step up FOR ACR.

Should be a good game.

AC in a close one 21 to 14.
well after Friday they will b put to sleep so u don't have to worry about it!! U outsiders jus look from the outside and think were jus falling n making excuses...from LKN to Mooresville, Creek so many posters from those schools have made countless posts complaining....all that talent...great position coaching..dont come with liabilities. ACR best put us away early. this is the best chance. we're homers tho. the good guys will win. we coming...

well after Friday they will b put to sleep so u don't have to worry about it!! U outsiders jus look from the outside and think were jus falling n making excuses...from LKN to Mooresville, Creek so many posters from those schools have made countless posts complaining....all that talent...great position coaching..dont come with liabilities. ACR best put us away early. this is the best chance. we're homers tho. the good guys will win. we coming...
Hey hey I don’t want to hear that. Ain’t no Mooresville folks complaining about Chambers lol. Everyone knows Playoff Chambers is a whole different breed.

are there even LKN posters? 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT