ADVERTISEMENT

#4 Kinston (12-0)/ #1 Northeastern (12-0)

You got a point. See ya in 12 days
But if u can’t can’t get up here and root ya team on then shut the whole site down it’s all fun Goob knows I talk junk

It’s all good. Yes we all root for our teams. As long as you’re not putting down other teams it’s all in good fun. I can talk junk with the best of them lol...I’m just always on the defensive due to certain other people. Good luck to your team this week. Hope to see you next week.

Thinking about coming up to Northeastern for game. Will be first time in area, school. Moved from the western side of the state over the summer, so I am learning more about the schools out east this year. Where are some good places to eat before game? Last time I saw Kinston was state title game vs Shelby. Looking forward to seeing NE’s D-line/ QB. I’ve heard the QB for Kinston can sling the ball around the yard.

Thinking about coming up to Northeastern for game. Will be first time in area, school. Moved from the western side of the state over the summer, so I am learning more about the schools out east this year. Where are some good places to eat before game? Last time I saw Kinston was state title game vs Shelby. Looking forward to seeing NE’s D-line/ QB. I’ve heard the QB for Kinston can sling the ball around the yard.
Depends on what time of food you're looking for. City Grille is right by the school and they have a good variety of food with healthy portions. They have some of everything.

Reactions: daagoob

City Grille by the school is very good,it's all southern cooking and seafood. I heard the same about Kinstons qb as well and that concerns me. It should be a very good game. You will love the atmosphere at Northeastern and it'll be worth the ride. Where are you living now?

Good food there I ate up there last year with some friends the food was good!! Great people there also really nice classy people in EC!! They love their football!! U won’t be disappointed by watching them play it’s a show a good show!!!

Reactions: eaglez15 and TD08
Don’t know anything about anyone doing that. I know goob sits on the visitor’s side but most NE fans sit on home side.

You haven't heard anything about anyone doing that? But, goob sits on the visitors side? Is goob not someone?

Reactions: 1SWO1
Goob is cool no prob with him at all it’s some good people there I met last year classy bunch !!

You haven't heard anything about anyone doing that? But, goob sits on the visitors side? Is goob not someone?

Of course they DO. They did it the threw games we ever played them. Never seen anything like it. Didn't understand it at all, seemed super CHILDISH to me. But your right they left when it wasn't going their way

Last edited:
Of course they DO. They did it the threw games we ever played them. Never seen anything like it. Didn't understand it at all, seemed super CHILDESS to me. But your right they left when it wasn't going their way

Do you mean childish? Wow!

Reactions: 1SWO1
Your correct thanks English teacher. Auto correct is a thing on the phone.

Woooooow just admit you can’t spell instead of trying to blame autocorrect! There’s no such word as childess so how can the phone correct your spelling to a word that doesn’t exist? :eek:

Woooooow just admit you can’t spell instead of trying to blame autocorrect! There’s no such word as childess so how can the phone correct your spelling to a word that doesn’t exist? :eek:

It's a buddy of mine last name dumbass

It's a buddy of mine last name dumbass

Did you really just call me that when you’re the one with educational challenges? That’s hilarious! Btw...even if it’s your friend’s name have you ever heard of proofreading? Don’t come on our posts attacking if you don’t want to be called out. Don’t you get tired of getting told off? Every thread people get into your tail and you still keep coming back spouting your nonsense. Man, your life must be boring!

Reactions: blackbulldog
Did you really just call me that when you’re the one with educational challenges? That’s hilarious! Btw...even if it’s your friend’s name have you ever heard of proofreading? Don’t come on our posts attacking if you don’t want to be called out. Don’t you get tired of getting told off? Every thread people get into your tail and you still keep coming back spouting your nonsense. Man, your life must be boring!

LoL who does and who cares about your troll or goob. Just sour losers who wish you could win titles LoL pretty simple. When you win people hate you to the fullest

Reactions: blackbulldog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT