ADVERTISEMENT

2AA West 2nd Round

notanyonesfan

Oct 1, 2016
There's some really good games coming up in round 2 in the 2AA West!

(6) Burns @ (3) Hibriten: Probably the best game of this round... Burns will the the best team Hibriten has seen since week 1 and Hibriten the best since Burns played Shelby.. Burns hasn't been to a 3rd round game since 2012.. This will be a great ballgame in a great environment..

(13) South Point @ (12) West Lincoln: The 2nd best game of the week in 2AA. The first ever home playoff game for the Rebels and the Red Raiders coming off a big road win & I'm sure wanting another shot at Shelby with their star player back ..

(7) Pisgah @ (2) North Lincoln: This could be a really great game as well. Both have great defenses, both are really tough teams. Pisgah has a long history of success, North Lincoln is trying to establish themselves as a power, who prevails?

(8) Maiden @ (1) Shelby: The only game in the 2AA West that probably isn't in question Friday night. This game may be close for a quarter or a half, but Shelby is just too good...

If I have to pick winners I'm going with Burns, South Point, Pisgah (the upset) & Shelby...

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I would love to go watch the South point / west Lincoln game. That’s the football I Love to watch:) 2 teams that will run the ball right straight at each other. Good hard nose football.
whats changed at West ? When we were at RS middle we played west every year (seen them for 3 years) and they had the worst teams I had ever seen. Those same kids would be the varsity team now. So idk but my hats off to them and the coach’s for having their first Home playoff game and winning games.

I don't think it would be an upset no. I also don't think Hibriten winning would be an upset either.. These two are pretty much even so it's not an upset either way...
Only way you could actually say it’s a upset is because Burns has been kinda down and Hibriten has been up for the last few years. But either way I believe it will be a great game Glad to see Burns back in the conversation for being a Top team

What will Pisgah run this week? Have shown multiple formations and schemes throughout the year.

Srt, who knows what they'll run. The offense has lined up in so many different ways this year. Pisgah has good skill position players, they play as a team no one person is the star or carrys the team. Its a different couple numbers every Friday.
Hopefully we can stay on the field with NL. Sounds like they're loaded this year.

Reactions: PBBear51
I’m favoring North Lincoln’s odds. Going by other games if Pisgah didn’t rough up Bunker Hill in a major way it looks as if they will fall short by at least 2 TDs but still oughta be a good game to wafch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT