ADVERTISEMENT

#2 Hoggard (13-0) at #1 Scotland County (12-1)

Who wins?

• Hoggard

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • Scotland County

Votes: 31 55.4%

• Total voters
No, you are missing my point. Hoggard's defense is probably one of the best defenses in the state and South Central's is ... well nonexistent.
ok got ya now. SOS for Hoggard is 68 and Scots is 8 so them cupcakes you been playing at the beach just may making you think your defense is dominates, i'm looking for a good game and respect Hoggard but i'd hold off on that claim of one of the best in the state.

Sure you are you are undefeated and just took down a team of 4 stars. Now on your spread analysis with white is way off 21 plus with him sorry he is just that good and on a different level than last year but that is a moot point he ain't paying so you are now the favorite.
I’m ok with that.

Reactions: hotterhand
Cougarsdad, I love how you are over here giving your expert opinion on the Scots/Hoggard game when the thread about Vance's playoff game has exactly 2 responses. If we both take care of business Friday can finally get to play the Scots. I myself am praying for that matchup.

Reactions: paulraiderfan
Cougarsdad, I love how you are over here giving your expert opinion on the Scots/Hoggard game when the thread about Vance's playoff game has exactly 2 responses. If we both take care of business Friday can finally get to play the Scots. I myself am praying for that matchup.
Go over n give an opnion I will respond

I agree with the vance guy. From what I've been reading is he responded with his opinion and gets attacked by scots fans. If anyone dares says anything negative they beat their chest. Here's is the facts. Scots won state championship with williams not bailey. Bailey has never won a championship. Made it but not won it. History, look at the history.

I agree with the vance guy. From what I've been reading is he responded with his opinion and gets attacked by scots fans. If anyone dares says anything negative they beat their chest. Here's is the facts. Scots won state championship with williams not bailey. Bailey has never won a championship. Made it but not won it. History, look at the history.
get out of here with that junk 704 started yapping about our performance against the creek and i just called his card referring to the beat down Vance took against West meck. Nobody cares about someone railing on scots just be prepared to have your facts straight and talk about the misgivings of your own team. I criticize the scots more than any scots fan on here so hearing from someone like yourself or 704 is fine by me but be ready to back it up and get it back. Sickly who is your team or you just like talking about what other programs have not done?

Reactions: ggman
I just like talking about what other teams have not done!!! What does my team have to do with this thread. This thread is about hoggard and scotland. Or do u want to bash my team. Is that how u deflect the misfortunes of ur team. If that's the case let's say my team is hoke county that way it will make it easy for u to bash me. I'm just saying scotland runs and if u stop the run they r done. Ur own fans have said since week 2 when yaw have went to the run yaw have killed teams. What were yaw doing before then. Only one other thing and that's passing. Then ur own fans say the Cb can't cover or don't look for the ball in the air. So I think hoggard will stop yaw's running game and will pass on ur defense. Hence yaw will lose. Plus coach can't pull out the big one which has always been said. Also if I remember correctly werent yaw the same fans saying how cape fear hasn't played anyone. They haven't seen anything like scotland. Didn't they come in and and punch yaw in the mouth the first half, what adjustments were made in the second half? Example of history. Good luck friday.

get out of here with that junk 704 started yapping about our performance against the creek and i just called his card referring to the beat down Vance took against West meck. Nobody cares about someone railing on scots just be prepared to have your facts straight and talk about the misgivings of your own team. I criticize the scots more than any scots fan on here so hearing from someone like yourself or 704 is fine by me but be ready to back it up and get it back. Sickly who is your team or you just like talking about what other programs have not done?
Referring back to the west meck game and esp vs Hough ...we had a problem with our defensive line not maintaining lanes when pursuing the qb..u can get pressure without maintaining ur assignments.. We cleaned that up vs Glenn and esp last week vs ridge. They had mobile qbs that created and made throws by running and extending the pocket. We did a good job in maintaining containing them. They are going 2 get a cpl yrds and score a cpl time but we did our jobs. Like I said in not jus a fan n not jus a dad I'm a film guy also. Thanx anyways.

Fanatic - a person filled with excessive and single-minded zeal.
Ignorance - Speaking without facts and knowledge - so let me give you some! When the scots fans were talking about the early season offense it was the lack of running plays for the best offensive player in the nation (yeah i said it). We were running a lot of jet sweeps, qb draws and some very untimely passing like 3rd and 4. Starting the second half the coach decided to start running power runs with the qb lead, zone reads and traps with our tailbacks. So that was the talk they were referring to. Even our first two opponents could not understand why #34 was not getting but 15 touches a game when he was effective in the run and passing game. Now as far as history repeating itself thats your belief. Bailey might not ever win the big one and if he doesn't so what. I root for SC because I grew up there, played there and until April my parents lived there so I am a fan and supporter. Most schools would die for the support that SC fans show. You rarely come to our place and see less than 4000 fans and that is a part of the dislike many fans on this board and others have because we talk about our program, we come here in large numbers and yes we talk smack! Even without more rings we have whipped as much butt as most programs out there over the last 5 or so years. So we don't need your good luck and the reference to your team was because many on here bash SC because their team is normally a victim.

If we loose Friday i will give Hoggard all the props because at the end of the day nothing we say on here has anything to do with the outcome of these games!

Last edited:
Go over n give an opnion I will respond
I really couldn't care less who wins between Vance and whoever they play Friday night. Facts if the matter are simply this....neither one of those teams are next but Hoggard is. If Scotland is fortunate enough to win Friday night then and only then will I discuss anyone other than Hoggard.

I really couldn't care less who wins between Vance and whoever they play Friday night. Facts if the matter are simply this....neither one of those teams are next but Hoggard is. If Scotland is fortunate enough to win Friday night then and only then will I discuss anyone other than Hoggard.
But u understand ur on a forum...some people gonna give a point...some gonna b for...some gonna b against. I have no hate for any HS team they are jus kids I jus like 2 see good games played. But if u attack everyone that gives an opinion during a healthy discussion then it says a lot about u. It's obv any team still playing now is really good...theres only 4 teams left! I'm on other discussion boards damn near every game someone has picked against us...did I get P'Oed? Every1 has an opinion I trust it. Unlike most fanboys I have direct access to contact every position on the team and get them 2 work on it....like I said I wish the scottys luck and hope it's an injury free game.

Reactions: portcity FB
Oh yeah, in ur last post u stated yaw have whipped everyone even though yaw don't have alot of rings. Isn't that basically saying yaw can't win the big ones. Choking. Oh yeah. Go raiders. Hahahaha. Yaw r funny.

Come on man! Your opinion of the Fighting Scots has been less than flattering for years now. That however is your opinion. If Scotland and Vance wind up meeting maybe the Fighting Scots can change your perception, maybe not! Even if they don't meet this year you can always tell us what could have been. Good luck to you Cougars. Hopefully we will see them in a couple of weeks!

Lol trust me I'm hoping y'all win cause if we do every player will b scouted and broke down for the game....good luck friday.
Somebody done bumped they head if you're hoping to meet Scotland in the playoffs this year. You been lookin at the wrong film daddy...lol good luck though...beat Harding.

Reactions: sikner51
Should be a great game for the 4A Eastern championship. Just to pass on some information if you are an Associate member of the NCCA you will have to buy a ticket to the game. I was shown a piece of paper at Fridays game with all the cards that were accepted and the Associate card was the only with VOID written on the front.

Come on man! Your opinion of the Fighting Scots has been less than flattering for years now. That however is your opinion. If Scotland and Vance wind up meeting maybe the Fighting Scots can change your perception, maybe not! Even if they don't meet this year you can always tell us what could have been. Good luck to you Cougars. Hopefully we will see them in a couple of weeks!
Hate? Year's? Bro until mallard creek game I only seen clips of yall..no hate...no years no opinion what so ever...thanx for the good luck we wish y'all the same.

Oh yeah, in ur last post u stated yaw have whipped everyone even though yaw don't have alot of rings. Isn't that basically saying yaw can't win the big ones. Choking. Oh yeah. Go raiders. Hahahaha. Yaw r funny.
I know you were a raider because unlike most raider fans you are a hater. Most raiders whether they like us or not they give us our due. Just like I give RC their due and while the rings are lacking calling kids chokers is real grown up. So let that sink in big man and tough guy! You probably have never won anything! SCOTS ARE STILL PLAYING AND THE RAIDERS HAVE BEEN DRIBBLING THE BBALL.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Crazy people don't know they r crazy 704cougarsdad. And they think everyone is against them. State ur opinion and they come out of the woodwork.

But u understand ur on a forum...some people gonna give a point...some gonna b for...some gonna b against. I have no hate for any HS team they are jus kids I jus like 2 see good games played. But if u attack everyone that gives an opinion during a healthy discussion then it says a lot about u. It's obv any team still playing now is really good...theres only 4 teams left! I'm on other discussion boards damn near every game someone has picked against us...did I get P'Oed? Every1 has an opinion I trust it. Unlike most fanboys I have direct access to contact every position on the team and get them 2 work on it....like I said I wish the scottys luck and hope it's an injury free game.
So you one of them parent the Coach says son if your Dad don't shut up i'm going to kick you off the team just cause he watches film think he can tell me what to do. LMAO

sikner 51 is this you?

C2QyklCXEAA47yd.jpg

So you one of them parent the Coach says son if your Dad don't shut up i'm going to kick you off the team just cause he watches film think he can tell me what to do. LMAO
No I'm actually one of those dad's which any one of the coaches ask me what they think of the next opponent...and been asked a few times 2 b on sidelines...but I rather b in the stands..i think me on the sidelines is a distraction...but I'm damn sure on the field during practices (If ur a Vance insider u know who I am now lol) my identity has been revealed lol

Crazy people don't know they r crazy 704cougarsdad. And they think everyone is against them. State ur opinion and they come out of the woodwork.
Your name says alot dude chill...you gonna make somebody think all Raider fans are...nm...if you really are a Raider...k indda hard to believe... GO SCOTS.

No I'm actually one of those dad's which any one of the coaches ask me what they think of the next opponent...and been asked a few times 2 b on sidelines...but I rather b in the stands..i think me on the sidelines is a distraction...but I'm damn sure on the field during practices (If ur a Vance insider u know who I am now lol) my identity has been revealed lol
Yea they paid to do there job and asking you for advice. Lmao

I'm not a raider fan. Scotties were on other sites saying I was a raider fan. I'm a fan of football. Not trying to cause a fight. I was reading cougarsdad post and they got angry because he stated his opinion and jump on his team. I just stated the facts. The facts r williams won the championship they have. Facts r bailey hasnt won any. Just like Ole marty in the nfl. Good during regular season but not good in playoffs. Facts r scots underestimated the Colts with their schedule. Just like they r doing with hoggard. Fact is scots r a running team. No one has stopped them yet and I think hoggard will. Fact is hoggard has stopped new hanover and hertiage. New hanover is still playing and scoring on teams. It's all my opinion on the outcome of the game but by the facts and the history scots will lose. If the scots r that good then show us and win it all. Just stay humble and win it. If ur team is that good u don't need to be on hear talking about how good they r just show it. But I'm done. Won't post anymore. Drama.

sikner 51 is this you?

C2QyklCXEAA47yd.jpg
I'm at a lost for words you said how great Hoggard defense is and now this, i only stated SOS of schedule come on over and tailgate with us friday night. we will be where the Scotland Flag is and we can get to the bottom of this over some food. P.s. i ain't free.

maxprep now has Hoggard as the favorite here, Scotland’s 40 point mauling of South Central dropped them down
I hope the SCOTS can find a way to win .

After going back and fourth with other poster today i have changed my score Scots 61 Hoggard 21 , maxx preps sucks i'm still not free.

Hahahaha. Scots fans.
Delusional - maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness. When have u ever heard a crazy person admit to being crazy. Scots fans.

Last edited:
Hahahaha. Scots fans.
Dilusuonal - maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness. When have u ever heard a crazy person admit to being crazy. Scots fans.
Dilusuonal (WTF) Delusional is what I think you are trying to spell - SOUND IT OUT! You can do it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT