ADVERTISEMENT

13-2 Weddington vs 14-1 Hoggard 4A State Championship game

It's all the same. Everyone on your side of the tracks is always exposing the unbeatable mentality. We'll see what occurs in this contest. Hoggard is going to blister the hell out of their opponent. When the game is ended, I don't even want to utilize the crow language. Let's concentrate on "told you so."
Waiter!!!! Since it’s Saturday Night, I’ll have one of what this guy’s drinking!!!!😳😳

It's all the same. Everyone on your side of the tracks is always exposing the unbeatable mentality. We'll see what occurs in this contest. Hoggard is going to blister the hell out of their opponent. When the game is ended, I don't even want to utilize the crow language. Let's concentrate on "told you so."
there is a running clock in the 3rd quarter.

when are you going to stop trolling everyone on this board with your fake accounts?

Well it’s probably for the best You want to see 70 ?
How would you feel as a Hoggard player. You work your butt off all year. You run through the playoffs and make it to the final, then…a running clock

I wish Weddington didn’t lose to MR although that could’ve been a motivating factor for them to win it all. If they only had the one loss to Butler, I would view them differently from a historical standpoint. This was an impressive season considering they defeated the South Carolina champ, Independence, Chambers, Grimsley along with having a pretty good conference competition. It was an impressive run

Yep, and as long as #0 is there, his dad will find someone else to adopt that has P5 talent to try and make sure they win again. I mean #11 comes from an amazing family, but TD adopted him before the season started after he tried to transfer to a different school and was rejected. Can’t reject a legit adoption though…

• Haha
Reactions: New3ra and onioncfb
Yep, and as long as #0 is there, his dad will find someone else to adopt that has P5 talent to try and make sure they win again. I mean #11 comes from an amazing family, but TD adopted him before the season started after he tried to transfer to a different school and was rejected. Can’t reject a legit adoption though…
TD legit adopted him????? Wow. I mean weddington isn’t a choice school?

Oh yeah, it’s well known around the county haha. Nothing the county can do though, legit is legit. I’m sure he will now sign rights back over to his mom though and he will move back into her house. Onion can only laugh because he knows it’s true 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: New3ra
Oh yeah, it’s well known around the county haha. Nothing the county can do though, legit is legit. I’m sure he will now sign rights back over to his mom though and he will move back into her house. Onion can only laugh because he knows it’s true 😂😂
I know we won 3 B4 TD ever came around to your None . The school has nothing to do with it. Keep running coaches off y’all will never win one.

This is actually hilarious

The greatest thing I've ever done is to never foretell the score because that's the whole point of them playing the game. Yall know better than this. I asked that you all gather at 9:30 so that we may discuss the enthusiasm together. Hoggard had every chance to prevail, but they just failed miserably. I am, incidentally, far away from any football game. I'm studying how to professionally capture alligators and crocodiles right now in the Everglades. Gaining self-confidence can be achieved most quickly by conquering fear. Will be back in the Carolinas next weekend. Here's the thing: instead of predicting a Hoggard/Weddington score, I went with the expected outcomes. I take no responsibility for this adoption.

The greatest thing I've ever done is to never foretell the score because that's the whole point of them playing the game. Yall know better than this. I asked that you all gather at 9:30 so that we may discuss the enthusiasm together. Hoggard had every chance to prevail, but they just failed miserably. I am, incidentally, far away from any football game. I'm studying how to professionally capture alligators and crocodiles right now in the Everglades. Gaining self-confidence can be achieved most quickly by conquering fear. Will be back in the Carolinas next weekend. Here's the thing: instead of predicting a Hoggard/Weddington score, I went with the expected outcomes. I take no responsibility for this adoption.
"Hoggard had every chance to prevail" Only if Weddington played with their cleats tied together. Hope you don't run into any of those 💩 eating alligators. If you do you're lunch. 🤪

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT