ADVERTISEMENT

13-2 Weddington vs 14-1 Hoggard 4A State Championship game

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Big matchup as Weddington will take on Hoggard for the 4A State Championship game. What kind of game will we see and who will win it.

I couldn't care less what anyone says. Hoggard hasn't faced anyone this season. Instead, they've outperformed everyone. They have performed admirably at every stage of the game against every opponent. Weddington has done exceptionally well, but they will not be able to outwit Hoggards Philosophy. You're bound to jeopardize someone's feelings if you bring the Charlotte Will and Always Win mentality.

Hoggard is the clear winner.

I couldn't care less what anyone says. Hoggard hasn't faced anyone this season. Instead, they've outperformed everyone. They have performed admirably at every stage of the game against every opponent. Weddington has done exceptionally well, but they will not be able to outwit Hoggards Philosophy. You're bound to jeopardize someone's feelings if you bring the Charlotte Will and Always Win mentality.

First of all we aren’t Charlotte! 2nd Hoggard is really good or they wouldn’t be in the Championship . Of course I think Weddington will win . It looks like a great matchup and I’m really looking forward to it !

I agree with you there FB Fan, usually the better team and program wins and he thinks Hoggard will win. We'll wait to see what portcity's analysis is here.
He may not be too in depth on his analysis this week though.

Reactions: portcity FB
I agree with you there FB Fan, usually the better team and program wins and he thinks Hoggard will win. We'll wait to see what portcity's analysis is here.
He may not be too in depth on his analysis this week though.
We have completely relied on luck and other teams playing poorly. We will need more next week.

First of all we aren’t Charlotte! 2nd Hoggard is really good or they wouldn’t be in the Championship . Of course I think Weddington will win . It looks like a great matchup and I’m really looking forward to it !
Wrong! Mecklenburg County is home to Matthews. It is a suburb of Charlotte. Your second sentence is correct, and it is exactly what I illustrated. The third statement need some clarification. I just don't think you understand the program you're talking about, nor do I believe you understand the match's vision. Remember, bringing the Charlotte Will and Always Win mentality will endanger someone's sentiments.

• Haha
Reactions: beamer24
Wrong! Mecklenburg County is home to Matthews. It is a suburb of Charlotte. Your second sentence is correct, and it is exactly what I illustrated. The third statement need some clarification. I just don't think you understand the program you're talking about, nor do I believe you understand the match's vision. Remember, bringing the Charlotte Will and Always Win mentality will endanger someone's sentiments.
Weddington is an actual town in Union County not in Matthews nor is the school located in Mecklenburg County.

It's all the same. Everyone on your side of the tracks is always exposing the unbeatable mentality. We'll see what occurs in this contest. Hoggard is going to blister the hell out of their opponent. When the game is ended, I don't even want to utilize the crow language. Let's concentrate on "told you so."

• Haha
Reactions: beamer24
It's all the same. Everyone on your side of the tracks is always exposing the unbeatable mentality. We'll see what occurs in this contest. Hoggard is going to blister the hell out of their opponent. When the game is ended, I don't even want to utilize the crow language. Let's concentrate on "told you so."
You tell someone they were wrong with and added exclamation point to it to prove you're right, but you were actually wrong. Then you say "It's all the same." Hmmm 🤔 🤡

Weddington HS is neither in Weddington or Matthews. They just have a Matthews mailing address. Weddington HS is in unincorporated Union County.

The area is considered a suburb of the Charlotte Metro area.

Weddington HS is neither in Weddington or Matthews. They just have a Matthews mailing address. Weddington HS is in unincorporated Union County.

The area is considered a suburb of the Charlotte Metro area.
We have a match
Well I did leave Metro Area out so maybe this is why the AI Department does not understand this.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
Keep chirping! Love it !

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
Hoggard may win but I doubt we see a blowout. Weddington is big on the line and they have the ability to sustain drives. Look forward to the matchups in this one.

Weddington will blister Hoggard.

I’m going with Hoggard on this one! Nobody is playing better. Peaking at the right time.

Last edited:
Im a FH fan i watched weddington play friday night. No one is going to blister them. They have two grown men on defense playing d line. who happen to be sophomores. Seriously looking at those two kids they could play in the sec today based on their size.

As far as I know, there are only 2 Wilmington posters on this site, me and Port City. Middle Sound Heel may also qualify but he either moved here from Fayetteville or vice versa - I can’t remember. I do not recognize PlayTom, he may be a plant from elsewhere to get something started in this thread.

Not a lot to compare here except maybe for last years NHHS’s win over Butler in Charlotte. Last years NHHS team was not one of our best, and I hate to admit it but this Hoggard team is substantially better than last year’s NHHS squad. I am not going to toot the Hoggard horn too much as I am becoming nauseous from what I have already typed. I am going to have to let Port City take over from here. I disagree with Port on some things and he will take an expected jab or make a backhanded compliment towards my Cats on occasion, but he shoots fairly straight.

As far as I know, there are only 2 Wilmington posters on this site, me and Port City. Middle Sound Heel may also qualify but he either moved here from Fayetteville or vice versa - I can’t remember. I do not recognize PlayTom, he may be a plant from elsewhere to get something started in this thread.
I agree.

Im a FH fan i watched weddington play friday night. No one is going to blister them. They have two grown men on defense playing d line. who happen to be sophomores. Seriously looking at those two kids they could play in the sec today based on their size.
9:30

Not a lot to compare here except maybe for last years NHHS’s win over Butler in Charlotte. Last years NHHS team was not one of our best, and I hate to admit it but this Hoggard team is substantially better than last year’s NHHS squad. I am not going to toot the Hoggard horn too much as I am becoming nauseous from what I have already typed. I am going to have to let Port City take over from here. I disagree with Port on some things and he will take an expected jab or make a backhanded compliment towards my Cats on occasion, but he shoots fairly straight.
Please stop talking safe with the analyzing numerical data. You are human and you feel the win coming, but you're making it too obvious. Your non-confidence can reach the team. Do not do this. I was unaware that engaging in a Hoggard conversation required Wilmington citizenship status. Where's the embassy located? In what way have I invade your personal football arena?

I know Weddington has been battle tested. Played tough teams all through the playoffs. And even a win over Dutch Fork early in the season. I don’t anything about Hoggard other than their record. Tough call but Im going with Weddington since they represent the West.

Reactions: Champ_24
Man you’re very confident, I like it. But this isn’t a team from Wilmington you’re talking about anymore. They’re very very very disciplined. Very well coached. Every team at this point is good but weddington is really Really good. Good luck I don’t have a dog in the fight.

Reactions: PlayTom
Please stop talking safe with the analyzing numerical data. You are human and you feel the win coming, but you're making it too obvious. Your non-confidence can reach the team. Do not do this. I was unaware that engaging in a Hoggard conversation required Wilmington citizenship status. Where's the embassy located? In what way have I invade your personal football arena?
He’s a Clinton guy

I know Weddington has been battle tested. Played tough teams all through the playoffs. And even a win over Dutch Fork early in the season. I don’t anything about Hoggard other than their record. Tough call but Im going with Weddington since they represent the West.
The Dutch Fork win is a huge win, but that's also when DF was down in the early stages of the season, so nothing to talk about. Heck, on the other hand at least they beat them because no one else from NC has. Hoggard on the other hand has been blowing the bulbs out of all the scoreboards they've encountered. If the Weddington allows Hoggard to blow more bulbs, their will be a feu de joie.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
The Dutch Fork win is a huge win, but that's also when DF was down in the early stages of the season, so nothing to talk about. Heck, on the other hand at least they beat them because no one else from NC has. Hoggard on the other hand has been blowing the bulbs out of all the scoreboards they've encountered. If the Weddington allows Hoggard to blow more bulbs, there will be a feu de joie
There won’t be any bulbs left . Reidsville will blow all them against Clinton in the game right before ours.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT