ADVERTISEMENT

Wrh vs the field

Shots fired, hope we can see NE vs WRH meet up. NE has the best hype train in 2A east, WRH has the best running back in 2A east. If ED upsets WRH, the hype will be derailed for both.
Roberts showed his stuff last April against Reidsville with 23 carries for 130 yards, so he's definitely capable of running against a proven defensive team.
It was still a 49-15 loss, mainly because WRH couldn't throw the ball. Only 8 yards passing in a 49-15 loss says exactly that.
Question: Has WRH done anything to improve its passing attack this fall?

Last edited:
Reactions: UNC91
I know, these days offenses are way above the defenses. Wonder which defense in the 2A is best right now?
04 I think they’re in the west. I’ve seen the time the eastern teams were more defensive minded but it seems the eastern teams seem to want to just out score you and the western scores seem more defensive.

Do you understand the league North Myrtle plays in and who they play in 4A, just a season after losing in the 4A state finals. Sorry, no ill will, just had to correct you on that one that’s not a solid argument at all especially when WRH went there.
And the score? Pretty decisive win for NMB from what I gather

Reactions: daagoob
Roberts showed his stuff last April against Reidsville with 23 carries for 130 yards, so he's definitely capable of running against a proven defensive team.
It was still a 49-15 loss, mainly because WRH couldn't throw the ball. Only 8 yards passing in a 49-15 loss says exactly that.
Question: Has WRH done anything to improve its passing attack this fall?
TGT, you wouldn’t recognize the DarkHorses now . A fun team to watch but not invincible. The East should be interesting. I’d say as many as 8 teams could win it but I think Northside has the snide lane

A team's record is what it is. WRH can't help they play NL or SL just like NE can't help playing a Manteo or First Flight.

I've said before, NE is perfectly capable of beating anyone in the east and I have said that the last 4 or 5 years. But it doesn't matter what I say or think. You have to DO IT. Not on a message board but on the field.

It doesn't matter who I am, what I do or haven't done. You do not know me and those you talk to obviously do not know me either.

All I know is the Dogs play a very good ED team this week and that is where the focus is. Not on someone WRH might play in a month.
That's true we do play manteo and first flight and pasquotank a combined record of probably 2 -100..lol

Reactions: dogs79
That’s why I won’t be posting up here anymore after this post. James Davis will have to fend for his self. I’d say good luck to the Dogs but no one ever pulls for our Eagles.

Don't leave bro it's all in fun. Swo is down you still see us here cheering on the boys talking smack. NE has a good chance win it all this year....

That’s why I won’t be posting up here anymore after this post. James Davis will have to fend for his self. I’d say good luck to the Dogs but no one ever pulls for our Eagles.
I think most of the East pulls for your Eagles. Win it all and then you'll have a lot of hater's. Man, it's never boring with you on here. I hope you continue on here.

04, may i remind you in the spring season, the Horses defeated WRH and ED- i dont think theres that much different now
someone posted last week “who in the east against really good competition, is playing good defense?
The biggest difference between spring and now is that currently WRH is healthy. Kanye was never healthy in the spring plus we had a bunch of injuries. We all know that’s part of the game, but if we are comparing them to now, there’s a significant difference when it comes to who’s available to play.

Reactions: dogs79
I hope daagoob comes back, the NE hype train is more entertaining than the Clinton one.

Yea the hype train been running for 4 years now lol Either choke or get out coached or both in the playoffs. But goobs swear they could beat Grimsley lol

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT