ADVERTISEMENT

Wrh vs the field

30 wins
28 losses

This is the w/l records of the teams Wrh has played against. This record is actually inflated because the best team they beat was Northside Pinetown 1a. They have a 7-1 record. The next best team was an awful Kinston team. The one loss the Dogs suffered was to a North Mrytle Beach which is just 2-3 in their league and 4-3 overall. You may not like or respect our Northeastern Eagles 🦅 but until someone in the East beats us we are the team to beat. Go ahead By The Fence I’m sure you’ll be the first to chime in. I saw you at the Kinston game Friday night sitting up there on the top row, congrats to your Dogs. Whether you believe it or not I was pulling for them. I hung out with John the entire second half and talked with BlackBulldog for quite a while. I love those guys and always hang out with them. Mr Merle I hope your feeling better, I hope to see you soon.

30 wins
28 losses

This is the w/l records of the teams Wrh has played against. This record is actually inflated because the best team they beat was Northside Pinetown 1a. They have a 7-1 record. The next best team was an awful Kinston team. The one loss the Dogs suffered was to a North Mrytle Beach which is just 2-3 in their league and 4-3 overall. You may not like or respect our Northeastern Eagles 🦅 but until someone in the East beats us we are the team to beat. Go ahead By The Fence I’m sure you’ll be the first to chime in. I saw you at the Kinston game Friday night sitting up there on the top row, congrats to your Dogs. Whether you believe it or not I was pulling for them. I hung out with John the entire second half and talked with BlackBulldog for quite a while. I love those guys and always hang out with them. Mr Merle I hope your feeling better, I hope to see you soon.
It’s funny because the combined records of the ALMIGHTY NE Eagles is 27-28….

Keep in mind, others have access to the same stats you do.

30 wins
28 losses

Come on now goobs..... beat wrh then talk. Until then wrh is ur daddy

In a thread started by a NE fan about WRH, Goobs cant help but chime in with his 2 cents as always. For someone to drive I’d guess over 2 hours to watch us play I’d swear hes a closet WRH fan. I know you have friends from WRH so try and stay on topic and don’t bring NE in every thread, dude. It’s not our fault there is only 2 NE fans on this whole board.

Reactions: UNC91
You cant compare Wrh schedule with Ne. All the teams Wrh has played were bad, period. You guys up here know that. Edenton, Rose, Rocky Mt and Hertford County are much tougher than a S Lenoir, N Lenoir or a Rosewood. @UNC91 you know and everyone up here knows that had Wrh played NE in the past 3 years they would’ve got steam rolled. They are not our “daddy” by no means. There are two threads up here for Kanye Roberts and not one thread for the rb out is St Paul’s. I hope that NE gets a shot at Wrh. Then one way or another whether it’s the Ne posters or the Wrh posters, one of us is going to have to eat crow. Let’s just hope for your sake (Wrh) and our sake (Ne) that this game happens. By The Fence, please stop lying. I looked right up at you when I walked by. You do know that you and I talk to some of the same people every week. I know you don’t like me and that’s ok with me but In general you are a good guy. I commend you for giving back to your community and helping out those less fortunate. That’s something that I respect about you. Now I’ll move on. Best of luck to the dogs against ED. I like the Dogs by 3 tds.

In a thread started by a NE fan about WRH, Goobs cant help but chime in with his 2 cents as always. For someone to drive I’d guess over 2 hours to watch us play I’d swear hes a closet WRH fan. I know you have friends from WRH so try and stay on topic and don’t bring NE in every thread, dude. It’s not our fault there is only 2 NE fans on this whole board.
Didn’t know I wasn’t on topic tbh. Yes I do pull for the dogs and wish them the best against everyone but us. Is that a bad thing?

You cant compare Wrh schedule with Ne. All the teams Wrh has played were bad, period. You guys up here know that. Edenton, Rose, Rocky Mt and Hertford County are much tougher than a S Lenoir, N Lenoir or a Rosewood. @UNC91 you know and everyone up here knows that had Wrh played NE in the past 3 years they would’ve got steam rolled. They are not our “daddy” by no means. There are two threads up here for Kanye Roberts and not one thread for the rb out is St Paul’s. I hope that NE gets a shot at Wrh. Then one way or another whether it’s the Ne posters or the Wrh posters, one of us is going to have to eat crow. Let’s just hope for your sake (Wrh) and our sake (Ne) that this game happens. By The Fence, please stop lying. I looked right up at you when I walked by. You do know that you and I talk to some of the same people every week. I know you don’t like me and that’s ok with me but In general you are a good guy. I commend you for giving back to your community and helping out those less fortunate. That’s something that I respect about you. Now I’ll move on. Best of luck to the dogs against ED. I like the Dogs by 3 tds.
A team's record is what it is. WRH can't help they play NL or SL just like NE can't help playing a Manteo or First Flight.

I've said before, NE is perfectly capable of beating anyone in the east and I have said that the last 4 or 5 years. But it doesn't matter what I say or think. You have to DO IT. Not on a message board but on the field.

It doesn't matter who I am, what I do or haven't done. You do not know me and those you talk to obviously do not know me either.

All I know is the Dogs play a very good ED team this week and that is where the focus is. Not on someone WRH might play in a month.

Reactions: UNC91 and daagoob
Lest's be honest here, who has WRH beaten to date that was really any good besides North Myrtle Beach. Please don't tell me Kinston. The strength of schedules in the ECC and 2A East Conference 7(Clinton's ) is in is really pretty pitiful. Clinton did play a ranked 3A team and 2A team and lost but it wasn't like the games weren't competitive; the Horses led in the 4th qtr in both games but a loss is a loss. dayouragoob; i think your team NE may have played the most competitive schedule in 2A east. I don't care what MaxPreps or the Simmons ratings say. One thing for sure in 2 weeks it won't matter, the playoffs begin in a no split classification. There won't be any patsies

daagoob, maybe when one of you is eating crow, the Horses will be working their way up the seeds! Good luck to you Eagles the rest of the way.

Reactions: daagoob
A team's record is what it is. WRH can't help they play NL or SL just like NE can't help playing a Manteo or First Flight.

I've said before, NE is perfectly capable of beating anyone in the east and I have said that the last 4 or 5 years. But it doesn't matter what I say or think. You have to DO IT. Not on a message board but on the field.

It doesn't matter who I am, what I do or haven't done. You do not know me and those you talk to obviously do not know me either.

All I know is the Dogs play a very good ED team this week and that is where the focus is. Not on someone WRH might play in a month.
Dogs by 3 tds. To your statement about NE and the East. I think our program has had a very successful run against teams in the East the last 4 or 5 years, and yes even in 17 when we lost to Wrh. So we’ve backed up our talk on these message boards. Unfortunately for us football is not as big up here as it is down in the Duplin/Onslow/Sampson area. You guys are very fortunate

daagoob, maybe when one of you is eating crow, the Horses will be working their way up the seeds! Good luck to you Eagles the rest of the way.
Thank you very much @Wizard of the East It takes courage to say what you just said because you’ll get attacked for it. Yes sir your Horses may very well win it all. I listened to that St Paul’s game. People tend to forget that Clinton took the lead in the 4th quarter. Also that rb for St Paul’s is probably the best back in all of 2a. I love 04 and yourself and have a ton of respect for both of you. I wish NE had more posters up here. It’s pretty much myself and James Davis, and believe me we catch hell. Best of luck to your Horses, I hope you get that rematch against St. Paul’s

Lest's be honest here, who has WRH beaten to date that was really any good besides North Myrtle Beach. Please don't tell me Kinston. The strength of schedules in the ECC and 2A East Conference 7(Clinton's ) is in is really pretty pitiful. Clinton did play a ranked 3A team and 2A team and lost but it wasn't like the games weren't competitive; the Horses led in the 4th qtr in both games but a loss is a loss. dayouragoob; i think your team NE may have played the most competitive schedule in 2A east. I don't care what MaxPreps or the Simmons ratings say. One thing for sure in 2 weeks it won't matter, the playoffs begin in a no split classification. There won't be any patsies
North Myrtle Beach isn’t a very good team either Wiz. I watched that entire game and was actually surprised Wrh lost. You can’t compare teams like Holmes, HC,Rose,and Rocky Mt to the teams out of Goldsboro and Lenoir County. Everyone up here knows that but won’t admit it. Like you stated, all the talk will end in two weeks. The East is loaded and I think it’s wide open. Whoever wins it will have earned it

I've never seen a fan and heck the coach too so obsessed with one team that they may never even see in the playoffs. There's going to be a lot of good teams either one could get beat before that happens. And James Davis is not a Wallace fan for sure because he would of took Wallace over the field🤣

Last edited:
I've never seen a fan and heck the coach too so obsessed with one team that they may never even see in the playoffs. There's going to be a lot of good teams either one could get beat before that happens. And James Davis is not a Wallace fan for sure because he would of took Wallace over the field🤣
Ive honestly have never seen one teams posters so obsessed with a player that they have to create two separate threads for that player. Damn we get it, y’all love him. Maybe he’s the next Todd Gurley, but maybe everyone should slow their roll and just wait and see how things play out once he starts playing against good teams.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and oldway55
I’ve always said until someone knocks them out, WRH is the team to beat. Now if they were playing NE this year I’d probably take NE but it be close. Either way, if it’s meant to be those two teams will settle all issues on the field in due time. I just hope my horses work some things out and get a ticket to the show, who knows maybe we can steal a game or 2.

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
They didn't beat North Myrtle Beach, they got smoked pretty bad till 2nd half of the 2nd half.

Ive honestly have never seen one teams posters so obsessed with a player that they have to create two separate threads for that player. Damn we get it, y’all love him. Maybe he’s the next Todd Gurley, but maybe everyone should slow their roll and just wait and see how things play out once he starts playing against good teams.
Not Gurley or even Javonte. First Kanye

Reactions: Otis4411 and UNC91
Dogs by 3 tds. To your statement about NE and the East. I think our program has had a very successful run against teams in the East the last 4 or 5 years, and yes even in 17 when we lost to Wrh. So we’ve backed up our talk on these message boards. Unfortunately for us football is not as big up here as it is down in the Duplin/Onslow/Sampson area. You guys are very fortunate
Need a few more posters from Elizabeth city to help you and James Davis

2 threads were started because you and some from other schools hijacked it and went off topic.

And as far as this thread goes I have not seen one WRH fan claim they are the best team in the east. Fact is the east is loaded with great teams, WRH, NE, Clinton, Whiteville, ED and Saint Pauls. Anyone of these teams could win the east.

04, may i remind you in the spring season, the Horses defeated WRH and ED- i dont think theres that much different now
someone posted last week “who in the east against really good competition, is playing good defense?

• Haha
Call me Goob. Very important

Goobs u has Kinston by 10 and now NE by 3tds over Wallace. Just clarify if you stand by these. I don't even think NE will get chance to play WRH, but we shall see. If playoffs started tomorrow I'd take ED over NE by 7

very good chance they will not even play one another, there are 7 teams in the east with a shot to win the eastern title and finish state runner up.

04, may i remind you in the spring season, the Horses defeated WRH and ED- i dont think theres that much different now
someone posted last week “who in the east against really good competition, is playing good defense?
I know, these days offenses are way above the defenses. Wonder which defense in the 2A is best right now?

And as far as this thread goes I have not seen one WRH fan claim they are the best team in the east. Fact is the east is loaded with great teams, WRH, NE, Clinton, Whiteville, ED and Saint Pauls. Anyone of these teams could win the east.
I dont know that I would classify any of these teams as great. Great teams are great in all phases and I suspect all of these teams have flaws. Some more pronounced than others maybe. I mean I dont see a great team giving up 400 yards to a running back and I dont care if he is the second coming of Jim Brown, Emmitt Smith and Barry Sanders all rolled into one. I wouldnt even classify a one loss team as great. Now, some of these teams have the potential at the end of the year to be called great but I suspect it will be easier for some compared to others on this list.

For me, sitting here with two weeks left in the regular season, I think three of those listed have separated themselves based on their body of work so far and should be considered the favorites. Another will emerge after games Friday night.

Reactions: Otis4411 and UNC91
30 wins
28 losses

Do you understand the league North Myrtle plays in and who they play in 4A, just a season after losing in the 4A state finals. Sorry, no ill will, just had to correct you on that one that’s not a solid argument at all especially when WRH went there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT