ADVERTISEMENT

WRH @ Goldsboro

g-dog08

Feb 24, 2005
dogs played about the worst that they have played all year but came away with the 36-14 win. Goldsboro isn’t a bad team and will be a hard out on any given Friday. Not sure what the deal is with our Qb. On to next week when we go to an undefeated Midway team.

Reactions: dogs79 and SWO-#1
dogs played about the worst that they have played all year but came away with the 36-14 win. Goldsboro isn’t a bad team and will be a hard out on any given Friday. Not sure what the deal is with our Qb. On to next week when we go to an undefeated Midway team.
Winning ugly is still a win bro!

Reactions: dogs79
Agreed that WRH played like absolute doodoo from the opening kick. We definitely can’t play ANY more games like that going forward. If we do it’s gonna be a short season and time for the round balls. Goldsboro has some talent and their defense is pretty stout against the run. Of course we don’t pass very often so all 11 of their defenders stayed within 7-8 yards the LOS. On a side note their coaching leaves a lot to be desired. They could have went in at halftime tied at 7 but no, they call 2 timeouts with less than a minute to go and WRH gets the ball and scores with .03 on the clock. Really don’t know what the head coach was even thinking. Another side note, THE worst ref crew I think I’ve ever seen. Everyone of them in their 60’s and out of shape and couldn’t keep pace with the action on the field, always lagging behind. They couldn’t make a single call without talking together for 5 minutes.

Welcome to any reidsville game ever. Except those refs are 70+ and fat as can be. Pretty sad its allowed.

Congrats to the dogs on the win! Sometimes you have to play games like this during the season and get the win. After the battles the dogs have been through it's still a good showing in my opinion. Sounds like Goldsboro came to play. You still had to beat them no matter how you win.

Goldsboro will always have talent if they he anyone of the coaches from Duplin County they could make a Eastern Final. Goldsboro is a sleeping giant

Midway just pulled off a major win Friday over Clinton. WRH cannot afford a bad game against them!

A win is a win. Coming off a bye week is sometimes tricky and the Dogs might have been a little full of themselves coming off their showing with WF.

I think a game like this will do them good for the next four weeks.

Should be a good game next week with Midway. I am not surprised they won, but somewhat surprised by the margin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT