ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling forum.

Storylines for 1a wrestling from South East wrestle

Storylines for 1a wrestling from South East wrestle
If Shell is at 132 what weight will Nowell go to 138 or 126.

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
Looks like last years 3A champ, Hernandez, who beat Shell in the off season, transferred to Uwharrie Charter.

Looks like last years 3A champ, Hernandez, who beat Shell in the off season, transferred to Uwharrie Charter.
I didn’t know that but you are right. He beat Shell 5-4 a few weeks ago at the Honey Badger tournament. That makes 26,32, and 38 interesting.

Reactions: Appvol
UC doing what they do.

What school did he transfer from.
He was at Montgomery Central. Lost twice last year to Kyle Montapero from CATA. Kyle went on to win 2a at 120 for CATA and Hernandez in 3a at 120. Now CATA was bumped up to 3a in new alignment and Hernandez transfers. Could be just coincidence.

• Love
Reactions: ThinBlueLine1
Hopefully they will be 2a by then
I don’t know I think they will find a way to work the numbers unless the NCHAA finally moves these teams up or just makes their own division which would be the best imo.

Rivals won’t let me make a wrestling forum but I’ve made a special thread for all high school wrestling fans here:

I hope everyone appreciates the work and dedication Deana gives this site. I think I can speak for Black Knight country when I say Thank You . You and the site are top of the line. Please keep up the great work !!!!

Above is the top five in 1a.
Top 4 are in the west.
Come on over to the wrestling page Deanna made and we can talk about it

I hope everyone appreciates the work and dedication Deana gives this site. I think I can speak for Black Knight country when I say Thank You . You and the site are top of the line. Please keep up the great work !!!!
She will never know how much she is appreciated honeslty. I mean really think how big a part of our lives this site has been for all of us. Through the good, bad times, the arguing like kids, talking about games, or just talking nonsense and life, it’s where we come for decades for all that, learning about different places and meeting people from all over the state.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT