ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

Apparently the decision came from higher up. One day we’re going to be allowed to tell everything Jabba the Hutt did to the program.

I hope that dude has to beg for a job after he’s finally finished at Crest. I don’t understand how you can do those things and not be embarrassed to show your face around the people you crapped all over.

If you say anything he threatens to sue. I’m going to just chop my fingers off. I don’t know all I need to know and what I do know makes me want to kick Otis in his belly.

There is a reason you let a 13-1 coach go that you just hired 2 years ago. And I'm sure there is all kind of fun in going through the hiring process again after doing it 2 years ago. Best thing to do is continue to support the kids because anything that happened is out of their control. Have heard some kids have really liked Spring practice because it has a very business like feel. Kids want to learn and get better.

Apparently the decision came from higher up. One day we’re going to be allowed to tell everything Jabba the Hutt did to the program.

I hope that dude has to beg for a job after he’s finally finished at Crest. I don’t understand how you can do those things and not be embarrassed to show your face around the people you crapped all over.

If you say anything he threatens to sue. I’m going to just chop my fingers off. I don’t know all I need to know and what I do know makes me want to kick Otis in his belly.
You just have to say “allegedly “ 😳

• Haha
Reactions: egfan and beamer24
new laptop, couldnt figure out my login again but Im back, mostly to roast these Crest clowns for their backing out on this beating they were gonna take from us. Pleasantly surprised these knuckleheads are taking it in stride already and in agreeance with the rest of us.
Also love to see they are on board with what a dirty pos their last regime was. However wont let you off the hook that easy, I believe it was BBB, 02 and myself that told yall from the start what kind of a human being you had and basically we got "losers hate winners" feedback... welp you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes...and boy was he the worst prize at the Cleveland County fair...and Crest ended up paying a lot for that dirty teddy bear w the missing eye.

I hate the fact that he is even still employed there. what an embarrassment. He needs to be shown the door and helped to it. Hate that the kids suffer the most but someone else needs to be held accountable for allowing such a travesty to happen.
makes me wonder if he has something held over a higher up and just want it to go away peacefully.

Glad Lloyd is there for you clowns though, he is a stand up individual and will win ball games and do the community right. best hire in years.
carry on....

new laptop, couldnt figure out my login again but Im back, mostly to roast these Crest clowns for their backing out on this beating they were gonna take from us. Pleasantly surprised these knuckleheads are taking it in stride already and in agreeance with the rest of us.
Also love to see they are on board with what a dirty pos their last regime was. However wont let you off the hook that easy, I believe it was BBB, 02 and myself that told yall from the start what kind of a human being you had and basically we got "losers hate winners" feedback... welp you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes...and boy was he the worst prize at the Cleveland County fair...and Crest ended up paying a lot for that dirty teddy bear w the missing eye.

I hate the fact that he is even still employed there. what an embarrassment. He needs to be shown the door and helped to it. Hate that the kids suffer the most but someone else needs to be held accountable for allowing such a travesty to happen.
makes me wonder if he has something held over a higher up and just want it to go away peacefully.

Glad Lloyd is there for you clowns though, he is a stand up individual and will win ball games and do the community right. best hire in years.
carry on....

what allegedly happened with the last regime? An inquiring mind would like to know.

what allegedly happened with the last regime? An inquiring mind would like to know.
I am not even using allegedly and still risking this forum getting shut down. It was a lot and more keeps coming back. You can come on here and trash each other all day for pulling for another county program. That is why we are here for the most part. You don't do kids and your program wrong in this way. It is bigger than a county battle between fans.

carry on....
We definitely called it but we also knew people who knew the history. None of this is really a surprise but I would be lying if I said it didn't piss me off how the kids were done. The Gaffney deal isn't on Lloyd as we know but he is getting thrown under the bus for it. He had no control of it from a numbers side of things. I know you know what I mean. Heard Otis called Gaffney himself to apologize and got cussed out pretty bad.

We definitely called it but we also knew people who knew the history. None of this is really a surprise but I would be lying if I said it didn't piss me off how the kids were done. The Gaffney deal isn't on Lloyd as we know but he is getting thrown under the bus for it. He had no control of it from a numbers side of things. I know you know what I mean. Heard Otis called Gaffney himself to apologize and got cussed out pretty bad.
Called 3 times......got cussed out 3 times. LOL.

I am not even using allegedly and still risking this forum getting shut down. It was a lot and more keeps coming back. You can come on here and trash each other all day for pulling for another county program. That is why we are here for the most part. You don't do kids and your program wrong in this way. It is bigger than a county battle between fans.

In an old newspaper article I saw that somebody affiliated with the previous regime "hacked" in to a principal's computer. I made a joke about it 2 years ago. Didn't know actions not named would create more scandal that some how is not told. Are there any clues on facebook? An inquiring mind would like to know.

Reactions: BurnsBullDog02

Absolutely hate it for the kids involved. no matter the colors on the jersey, it sucks that kids pay the price for what adults do. Hes a disgrace and should never touch a football field again. Heck even lied about having an interview at Rock Hill, the man never even got a phone call.

and yes got a good cuss'n over here! we dont care to hear his nonsense.

In an old newspaper article I saw that somebody affiliated with the previous regime "hacked" in to a principal's computer. I made a joke about it 2 years ago. Didn't know actions not named would create more scandal that some how is not told. Are there any clues on facebook? An inquiring mind would like to know.
This goes a lot deeper than a weight room payments. The bad thing is the kids have to suffer due to Jaba actions.
We can support the school and kids
The new regime is trying to fix issues that were left behind.
It will take some time.
We have the right coach in place now.
Looking forward to the season

Last edited:
it’s a very popular thread and unless something has been reported in the papers or a legal document to back it up then alleged accusations should cease.

it’s a very popular thread and unless something has been reported in the papers or a legal document to back it up then alleged accusations should cease.
Yes ma’am. Please don’t lock it down.

Let’s let it go friends. Let’s get back to yacking at each other. No need to get it closed down over nonsense.

Last edited:
Some local scores that I was shocked to see, that usually go hand in hand with football was the tri-county track meet. Kings Mountain won with 180+ points but the shocker was Crest coming in dead last(12th) in the men's, behind even Thomas Jefferson, with just 3 points. I am used to seeing some burners from Crest starting at the middle school level.

Some local scores that I was shocked to see, that usually go hand in hand with football was the tri-county track meet. Kings Mountain won with 180+ points but the shocker was Crest coming in dead last(12th) in the men's, behind even Thomas Jefferson, with just 3 points. I am used to seeing some burners from Crest starting at the middle school level.
I believe the KM middle schoolers have won the tri-county meet 3 or 4 years in a row. KM middle have some absolutely fantastic athletes in that 8th grade class that will impact KM varsity football and basketball teams in the future.

I believe the KM middle schoolers have won the tri-county meet 3 or 4 years in a row. KM middle have some absolutely fantastic athletes in that 8th grade class that will impact KM varsity football and basketball teams in the future.
KM basketball will be very interesting to watch over the next 4-5 years. They've got some absolute studs in that program.

And Crest isn't too far behind them. There will be some battles between those two teams.

I agree. I would put that middle school basketball team up against the Charlotte middle school play-off teams I saw, any day. I know KM usually does well, but couldn't believe Thomas Jefferson did better than Crest.

Reactions: shutdownD24
And yet all it takes is 12 yards of offense to beat them.... SMH!
Just trying to keep the thread on track.

Hopefully they can impact that 0-101

• Haha
Reactions: shutdownD24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT