ADVERTISEMENT

Who would you like to play in the playoffs, and why?

Tiger_Pride21

Mar 1, 2021
I would like for JK to get a shot at Clinton, because a few years back when we played them at Clinton, they had a sign stating that, "this game is a joke!" I thought that was really disrespectful to our players. Not saying that I think we would beat Clinton, but to have a chance to face them with a team that's competitive, and see if they still think that we are a joke.

I would like for JK to get a shot at Clinton, because a few years back when we played them at Clinton, they had a sign stating that, "this game is a joke!" I thought that was really disrespectful to our players. Not saying that I think we would beat Clinton, but to have a chance to face them with a team that's competitive, and see if they still think that we are a joke.
I'm sure that anyone in darkhorse country with any football knowledge knows jk ain't no joke. Would be a very interesting game I think.

I don’t see anyway of avoiding one of the two. I’m sure you feel the same way. Just survive and advance. Other teams that concern me are Princeton,Clinton, and Holmes.
I do feel the same. I already said I thought that Homes the looked good and well coached. Princeton and Clinton for sure. Better put that St. Pauls team in there too. They gave Clinton all they wanted. And telling you better not forget James Kenan. They can play with any of these teams you will see.

I do feel the same. I already said I thought that Homes the looked good and well coached. Princeton and Clinton for sure. Better put that St. Pauls team in there too. They gave Clinton all they wanted. And telling you better not forget James Kenan. They can play with any of these teams you will see.
I watched the Clinton/St Paul’s game on NFHS. I saw two really good teams. I don’t know anything of schools like JK or Roanoke Rapids but I’ve heard good things about both.

if you wanna be the best episode 1 GIF by UFC

Alot of you eastern guys need to be saying western teams like Shelby or Reidsville because that means your team.be in the state championship game.... But realistically speaking eastern teams like Clinton, NorthEastern, Holmes, would be nice to play...

Yes but y'all haven't faired too well with teams from Duplin, Sampson, and Onslow Counties in the past.
They actually got the best of us last time we played in 2019 in the Regional final. Wouldn’t mind getting an opportunity to get some payback….Goob really shot off a confetti gun in our stadium so disrespectful lol 🎊🎊🎊

They actually got the best of us last time we played in 2019 in the Regional final. Wouldn’t mind getting an opportunity to get some payback….Goob really shot off a confetti gun in our stadium so disrespectful lol 🎊🎊🎊
I actually believe he would do that 🤣😅

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
I thought he was BSing when he said he had one…when the clock hit 0:00 across the way I saw 🎊🎊🎊 green and yellow confetti I was like “ YOU bastard” LMAO!!!!
🤣🤣🤣 The good Lord broke the mold after he made him🤣 I bet that guy don't need coffee or an energy drink in the mornings. He wakes up wired!!!

• Haha
Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
I’ve stated numerous times up here that I consider Clinton a favorite to win the east. I really want our big 3 to play the Duplin teams but we’ll just have to see how next week plays out. HC/Holmes is huge and I’m looking forward to seeing Keveon Rodgers (HC qb) go up against a very good defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT