ADVERTISEMENT

Who wins the 2A and 2AA title

I respond to your nonsense. I’m waiting on your info though....where’s the response to that? A little suspicious. Plus since you’re a doctor shouldn’t you be in bed resting instead of on blogs in the middle of the night??

Info? Can't give this out on these boards. Have received PM explaining this to me. But have explained many times we can meet up at the game anytime. Swo clan sits top row 50 yard line on our side or I'll come find you with a few other posters. So we can discuss anything you want

WHY ARE YALL WASTING TIME ON THIS THREAD...JUST GO TO CANTON NC FOR YOUR NEXT STATE CHAMPS...THAT IS THE BEST TEAM IN 2A BY FAR. NOT EVEN CLOSE

Dude we can't help what conference we are in. Simple down your non conference teams for the 40th time dude. You can't understand that? We play three top teams in non conference clown. You play zero LoL SWO played the in the best conference in 2A in the state for many many many many years. Won 3 titles and went to the title game five times. Clinton (conference foe) and SWO, either team played in the state game 10 years in a row. No why do you keep posting about our conference? Are you this slow man? That's your only argument???

Gosh you sound like a broken record. But ok, you got it chief!

Btw if team dad is supposed to be an insult you need to find new insults.

Info? Can't give this out on these boards. Have received PM explaining this to me. But have explained many times we can meet up at the game anytime. Swo clan sits top row 50 yard line on our side or I'll come find you with a few other posters. So we can discuss anything you want

If that’s the case, why ask others for their info?? Yeah ok...lol.

If that’s the case, why ask others for their info?? Yeah ok...lol.

Didn't realize that was against the rules. I just told you mine, I'm not scared to say it. But others are. It's all good, hope NE wins out, which they should. In that case we will meet up. Good luck, hope freshwater is healed up. He's a great player

Reactions: eglfan
WHY ARE YALL WASTING TIME ON THIS THREAD...JUST GO TO CANTON NC FOR YOUR NEXT STATE CHAMPS...THAT IS THE BEST TEAM IN 2A BY FAR. NOT EVEN CLOSE

LoL now that's funny. Pisgah Wil get beat like a drum before the state championship game young one

Didn't realize that was against the rules. I just told you mine, I'm not scared to say it. But others are. It's all good, hope NE wins out, which they should. In that case we will meet up. Good luck, hope freshwater is healed up. He's a great player

Wow that threw me for a loop lol. :eek: I think that was the most positive thing you’ve ever said about NHS since I’ve been up here lol. Thank you and good luck also. Tra should be back this week, and yes he is.

Was being scarcastic...lol you swo and pisgah fans should get together..yall always bragging but actually accomplishing little

Won many title and been to many title games. Not sure if you were being sarcastic again LoL

This dude is on several posts arguing with people. If you don’t believe me search his posts lol. No one else up here is disrespectful like he is. I’m done because obviously he’s unstable.
Very unstable! Lol Who in their right mind thinks that this clown went to GT or got admitted into anyone’s medical school.

Reactions: eglfan and daagoob
Very unstable! Lol Who in their right mind thinks that this clown went to GT or got admitted into anyone’s medical school.

Unstable? LoL told you and your marine wife to come check out the office??? Or she won't let you?? We know who wears the pants young fella from texas, who played professional football LoL

Guys the state championship will have to be won in milltown. Like it or not pisgah is number 1 seed for a reason. Their fans all will tell you best defense in the state . All I got to say is good luck you will need it.

The guy that posted that is a Tuscola fan. Can't stand the fact that his team sucks.
As for SWO watched them the other night and I was not impressed.
Listen up swo is very good team. You can talk crap about them because you know you dont have to play them. Swo as had some good teams ,remember they gave Swain a beat down in 1a championship. Swain was very good that season

I'm looking forward to a potential rematch with Hibriten. The tables may be turned this year but I would rather get blown out looking somewhat intelligent against the run vs. getting blown out playing zone and soft coverage against the pass and Shelby.

No blowout. I think it will be a great second round game!!

LoL now that's funny. Pisgah Wil get beat like a drum before the state championship game young one
MilltownUSA is Franklin’s head coach brother. Pay him no attention.

Last edited:
Don't underestimate Hibriten's ability to pass the ball. Both of our TD's in last year's Championship game were TD passes! The difference was the safety scored on Defense!

Reactions: BL1
Don't underestimate Hibriten's ability to pass the ball. Both of our TD's in last year's Championship game were TD passes! The difference was the safety scored on Defense!

There is no under-estimating..... just simply saying as SP prepares for Hibriten if given the opportunity we aren't worried about being beat by the pass. I think the same goes for Hibriten preparing for SP.

Reactions: BL1 and beamer24
There is no under-estimating..... just simply saying as SP prepares for Hibriten if given the opportunity we aren't worried about being beat by the pass. I think the same goes for Hibriten preparing for SP.

Agreed. I know we are hoping for a rematch with SP. I don't believe it will be a repeat of the 2016 game. I think CalPreps has it projected as a 10 point game, which we all know can go either way when the matchup is that close. I do hope both teams get there!!!

Reactions: BL1
Agreed. I know we are hoping for a rematch with SP. I don't believe it will be a repeat of the 2016 game. I think CalPreps has it projected as a 10 point game, which we all know can go either way when the matchup is that close. I do hope both teams get there!!!

A repeat match up would be very different than 2016. The SP defense in 16-17 was unreal anchored by a huge DT. He's gone...... We have resorted back to the bend but don't break mentality. We can be run on as well. A big physical line will give us problems. But we also have had success moving the ball this year. I think a rematch would be high scoring.

Ok.. Time to end this thread.... I got it on good authority Pisgah is taking it all!! Just check out the Pisgah smoky thread you non believers.
I thought he was talking about this post. Never saw Milltowns since I put him and Bud on ignore.

Last edited:
2A seems wide open. 2AA is Hibriten's to lose. I have watched SP and Shelby play and don't think either team is ready for Hibriten. Shelby's qb looks scared when he drops back to pass and SP has no offense. I see why everyone calls them midgets. Our offensive line will tower over them and have 50 yo 60 pounds on each of them. The last loss we had came to them but not this year. GEE will have 300 rushing yards against them

I agree.... just throwing that in there to save face in case it is. LOL..... I truly like our chances against any running team. It plays into our strength on defense.
Haha! We have a passing game also this year. Our offense is stacked as you will see. Key on Gee and watch the deep pass over the heads of the midgets. I get tired of hearing about Hibriten's schedule. It is the same as last year and can you guess how that turned out? Mic drop!

2A seems wide open. 2AA is Hibriten's to lose. I have watched SP and Shelby play and don't think either team is ready for Hibriten. Shelby's qb looks scared when he drops back to pass and SP has no offense. I see why everyone calls them midgets. Our offensive line will tower over them and have 50 yo 60 pounds on each of them. The last loss we had came to them but not this year. GEE will have 300 rushing yards against them

So you are giving me SP and 14?

Haha! We have a passing game also this year. Our offense is stacked as you will see. Key on Gee and watch the deep pass over the heads of the midgets. I get tired of hearing about Hibriten's schedule. It is the same as last year and can you guess how that turned out? Mic drop!
Delusional!

Delusional!

Well i wouldnt labeling him that way yet,, Most of the stuff he says is somewhat correct, just his way of expressing his feelings. If his projections dont hold up maybe then he is, if they do hold up, then well hell,, you know what that means.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT