ADVERTISEMENT

Who wins the 2A and 2AA title

One thing I forgot. We did have a little luck on our side last year. That East Duplin team was better then advertised! They were HUGE and fast. We won that Championship because of heart. Our linebacker made a seemingly impossible play in the third quarter to save a td. I still can't believe he caught that rb. He may be gone but the whole team plays that way and our boys learned how to be champions last year.The offense is basically 100% the same as last year since we never threw to Miles Simon. Even if we don't win it all this year I shall eat no such humble pie. Our guys are champions and that will not change. Just so happens they want another title!
I can’t wait to get up and see Hibriten this year. For the last few years the 3-4 round I came up and watched y’all and always enjoy my trip.
Last year in the state game don’t forget about that big back that went out for ED. And yes actually luck is a big part of football. :)

Hibriten will lead the Box with 8 studs game over. South point needs to change their name to blow hards.

Reactions: 1SWO
HECK YEA!! Now this is getting fun!!!! Please capitalize the B in blow ,, its a respect thing!!:D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT