ADVERTISEMENT

Who wins the 2A and 2AA title

I See everyone except Reidsville fans is sleeping on Reidsville. They been to states back to back. Winning one and losing one in overtime. And is currently undefeated and will most likely come into the playoffs undefeated and with home field advantage throughout the playoffs. They are young but dangerous. Offense isn’t as explosive as usual but defense is very good

Everybody, don't forget that teams could flip over from the bracket they were in last year, including 2A to 2AA and/or East/West...still a month or more before this year's ADM numbers are released

I See everyone except Reidsville fans is sleeping on Reidsville. They been to states back to back. Winning one and losing one in overtime. And is currently undefeated and will most likely come into the playoffs undefeated and with home field advantage throughout the playoffs. They are young but dangerous. Offense isn’t as explosive as usual but defense is very good

That's just about every year.

Have you seen NE play?????????

???
I have and they will steamroll SWO. There will be a running clock heading into the 4th just like on your last visit to Eliz City. Your fortunate you avoided us last year. We wouldve beat your Stallions by 40 plus. When and if you make it here, which I honestly don't think you will. I will take ALL bets, everyone that wants to bet against Northeastern will get action with me,guaranteed.

I have and they will steamroll SWO. There will be a running clock heading into the 4th just like on your last visit to Eliz City. Your fortunate you avoided us last year. We wouldve beat your Stallions by 40 plus. When and if you make it here, which I honestly don't think you will. I will take ALL bets, everyone that wants to bet against Northeastern will get action with me,guaranteed.

Dude your turning Into the biggest homer I've seen up here in years. Take off your blinders. NE is overrated, point blank simple as that. You have not seen SWO play so what are you basing that off??? Please explain??? NE Def would not have beat SWO by 40 last year or this year. The last time swo played NE swo was 7-5 and didn't deserve to be in the playoffa. Keep living off that game please. SWO has beat NE at SWO and at NE. Please don't forget to respect your daddy before you start hyping a team that hasnt won a title in 40 years dude. I laugh at everything you say. Are you even from NE? Did you play there? Have you even played a down of football?

I'm sure y'all will find a way to get down to 2a and miss the few decent teams 2aa will have. Wouldn't surprise me one bit. If Shelby is in 2aa they may not make it to the 2nd round.
Wouldn’t surprise me at all if we are 2A this season, we had a huge senior class last year. Anyway, we would make noise regardless the division. I respect South Point and Hibriten, they’re good, they are for real. But, you know for yourself that we are a different animal vs 2A competition, period. You know we still have athletes wearing those old gold helmets. When Shelby is so called down, that doesn’t apply to 2A competition.

Last edited:
Reactions: blkgolddynasty
I think he missed third base on his way home.
That’s ImaCrsstFan/Crestman2, Funny thing about him is, when Crest would have those early exits from the playoffs, he’d always be at our games, another Shelby poster pointed him out to me. I found it interesting that he supposedly hates Shelby so much, but would attend our games when Crest wasn’t playing.

Is Freshwater healthy for Northeastern? I’ve read that he’s been pretty banged up this season, he’s a great player, one of the best in the state regardless of classification.

As far as 2A west goes, Reidsville will get there beating Mt Heritage yet again, Smh, unless we’re placed in 2A to challenge them. East Rutherford who will be definitely 2A has a state championship caliber offense, but their defense leaves little to be desired.

Last edited:
Is Freshwater healthy for Northeastern? I’ve read that he’s been pretty banged up this season, he’s a great player, one of the best in the state regardless of classification.

As far a 2A west goes, Reidsville will get there beating Mt Heritage yet again, Smh, unless we’re placed in 2A to challenge them. East Rutherford who will definitely be 2A has a state championship caliber offense, but their defense leaves little to be desired.

Yes he is an awesome player! He’s doing ok. He is out right now as a precaution for some dehydration concerns but will be back soon.

Reactions: Lion Attack
Dude your turning Into the biggest homer I've seen up here in years. Take off your blinders. NE is overrated, point blank simple as that. You have not seen SWO play so what are you basing that off??? Please explain??? NE Def would not have beat SWO by 40 last year or this year. The last time swo played NE swo was 7-5 and didn't deserve to be in the playoffa. Keep living off that game please. SWO has beat NE at SWO and at NE. Please don't forget to respect your daddy before you start hyping a team that hasnt won a title in 40 years dude. I laugh at everything you say. Are you even from NE? Did you play there? Have you even played a down of football?

Once again, you’re speaking nonsense. Last year nhs wouldve definitely whooped swo because remember you lost to wrh by over 40 and nhs and wrh were pretty evenly matched. This year nhs would beat you too!

Yes he is an awesome player! He’s doing ok. He is out right now as a precaution for some dehydration concerns but will be back soon.
Obviously, I’m on the west, but I’ve watced his Hudl, he along with Jevonte Williams of WRH last season. Man, those two are freakish athletes, just great, big time football players. The Walker kid who transferred from NE was impressive, too.

Reactions: Swo_05 and eglfan
Obviously, I’m on the west, but I’ve watced his Hudl, he along with Jevonte Williams of WRH last season. Man, those two are freakish athletes, just great, big time football players. The Walker kid who transferred from NE was impressive, too.

I agree. Our team misses JR but they are still doing well. I appreciate your positive comments. It’s a welcome change from some others constantly bashing. Some people need to take a page out of your book. Good luck to your team.

Reactions: Lion Attack

Dehydration LoL stop lying clown. He got knocked out because of concussion. Will be out for weeks maybe a month

Once again, you’re speaking nonsense. Last year nhs wouldve definitely whooped swo because remember you lost to wrh by over 40 and nhs and wrh were pretty evenly matched. This year nhs would beat you too!

WRH was 2 scores better then NH. Could have been 3 or 4. The passing of NE helped you alot last year. NE has zero passing this year and lost your best player in JR so yes NE will get beat by 14

Dehydration LoL stop lying clown. He got knocked out because of concussion. Will be out for weeks maybe a month

You are so stupid and talk like you know anyone on our team. How would you know anything about any of our players?! Worry about your 2-2 team and leave ours alone clown! People like you make me laugh! You’re so ignorant and make yourself look stupid!

Reactions: footballtruth101
WRH was 2 scores better then NH. Could have been 3 or 4. The passing of NE helped you alot last year. NE has zero passing this year and lost your best player in JR so yes NE will get beat by 14

No passing lol...ok...if you can read, go look at the stats from last game. Just shut your mouth for once and wait and see. JR was obviously not our best player. Our team hasn’t missed a beat since he left. Take your geritol and go to bed please. Wrh put a running clock on your sorry team! Pahahaha!

As far a 2A west goes, Reidsville will get there beating Mt Heritage yet again, Smh, unless we’re placed in 2A to challenge them. East Rutherford who will be definitely 2A has a state championship caliber offense, but their defense leaves little to be desired.

It would be nice if Shelby was 2a west

No passing lol...ok...if you can read, go look at the stats from last game. Just shut your mouth for once and wait and see. JR was obviously not our best player. Our team hasn’t missed a beat since he left. Take your geritol and go to bed please. Wrh put a running clock on your sorry team! Pahahaha!

Dude you play cupcakes your grandma could pass on the blind school you played. You need to watch your mouth on these boards young buck. JR was Def your best player, he's ranked 6 in the state clown. Freshwater has fallen off, for his sake hope he sits out the season now. No reason to play and risk injury on a choke artist team. Your one dimensional offense will get blown up in the playoffs. Now don't even have you all in the east finals. You act like you team is 3 time defending state champs. YOU HAVE NOT WON A TITLE IN YPUR LIFE TIME OR WILL NE EVER CLOWN.

I See everyone except Reidsville fans is sleeping on Reidsville.
When your toughest opponent to date is a .500 Morehead team that you barely held on to beat by 7, a team who lost to Western Alamance last week, 55-7, that happens, my dude.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT