ADVERTISEMENT

Who wins the 2A and 2AA title

Win titles? In what soccer and badminton??? Or women's basketball

Hey dumbo you do realize that regional and conference championships are titles right? You're so busy trying to say something negative that you don't even think. You were just trying to list a regional championship for your team but now discount it. That being said, the titles you're bragging about for swo aren't yours...you do realize that right? LOL...Just stop...

Did Reidsville used to schedule Dudley or Page at anytime. I can't remember if they ever did or not. Just curious
In the mid 1980's Reidsville was in the same conf. with Dudley...also played them a few times in 70's...last time Reidsville and Page played was in the early 70's and Page and Reidsville were actually in the same conf. for about 4 years from the late 1950's to early 1960's

Reactions: Chopper747
Hey dumbo you do realize that regional and conference championships are titles right? You're so busy trying to say something negative that you don't even think. You were just trying to list a regional championship for your team but now discount it. That being said, the titles you're bragging about for swo aren't yours...you do realize that right? LOL...Just stop...

No sir LoL them aren't titles. Not sure wtf your talking about LoL I put regional titles because that means SWO was playing FOR THE TITLE.

You come up here trying to discount everything our team does or accomplishes but as soon as we call you out you want to play the victim. Oh please!

No-one calls SWO out but you. They respect SWO clown

No-one calls SWO out but you. They respect SWO clown

No one respects you and they call you out clown. Again, you leave us alone I leave you alone. There are no issues with anyone else but you! It’s not that people respect swo, they just have better things to do than worry about another team like you do. Try again...

Reactions: daagoob
No sir LoL them aren't titles. Not sure wtf your talking about LoL I put regional titles because that means SWO was playing FOR THE TITLE.

But he didn’t ask you that...he asked you about state championships...your reading comprehension is as bad as your writing skills lol.

No wtf are you talking about? Yes they are! Just shut up and pray your team’s record improves...but since your conference is full of cupcakes it should lol.

No one respects you and they call you out clown. Again, you leave us alone I leave you alone. There are no issues with anyone else but you! It’s not that people respect swo, they just have better things to do than worry about another team like you do. Try again...

LoL dude just stop you sound like the little midget down the road. You keep talking no one is listening. Again win some titles then maybe just maybe someone will respect you
I'm not the only one who shares these thoughts

No wtf are you talking about? Yes they are! Just shut up and pray your team’s record improves...but since your conference is full of cupcakes it should lol.

Record improves?? We play football teams down here, not blind schools and 8 man football teams. SWO is your daddy clown and will always be. Your knowledge of football is down right horrible. Did you even suite up or what? You keep running around the question??? If you did you would respect your daddy SWO

LoL dude just stop you sound like the little midget down the road. You keep talking no one is listening. Again win some titles then maybe just maybe someone will respect you
I'm not the only one who shares these thoughts
Record improves?? We play football teams down here, not blind schools and 8 man football teams. SWO is your daddy clown and will always be. Your knowledge of football is down right horrible. Did you even suite up or what? You keep running around the question??? If you did you would respect your daddy SWO

Obviously you’re listening moron. How can someone suite up? If you mean did I SUIT up that’s none of your business. I don’t owe you any explanation about anything on my life. That’s your problem you think you have the right to ask people stuff and know their life. That’s like me asking you did you actually go to school because your knowledge of the English language is horrible. Lol!! No way in the world you played in college unless you had someone take the SAT for you because the way you write there’s no way you could even get into college.

Again until you beat us or your record is better than ours we are your daddy. Other people have called you out already but you still trying to argue with me. As long as you keep talking I will keep talking...

Swo_05 and eglfan. Enough! Lol. I’m literally waving the white flag here in Shelby. You two guys have battled for 34 hours straight with no sleep or real food, only brief cat naps and crackers, sips of hot bottled water. Good luck to both Northeastern and SWO, and if you guys meet in the post season, may the best team win.

Last edited:
y3dbq.jpg

Obviously you’re listening moron. How can someone suite up? If you mean did I SUIT up that’s none of your business. I don’t owe you any explanation about anything on my life. That’s your problem you think you have the right to ask people stuff and know their life. That’s like me asking you did you actually go to school because your knowledge of the English language is horrible. Lol!! No way in the world you played in college unless you had someone take the SAT for you because the way you write there’s no way you could even get into college.

Again until you beat us or your record is better than ours we are your daddy. Other people have called you out already but you still trying to argue with me. As long as you keep talking I will keep talking...

LoL who calling me out clown? Your scared to post because you never played a down of football. Prob head cheerleader. Went to school late 70s in SWO and then went to GT as a tightened, torn a knee, graduated in four years. Then went to UNC for med school. Not sure why your scared to tell people about yourself LoL maybe cause your disappointed in who you have became. NE has been over rated and sucked for many years. SWO beat the breaks off you yearly if you ever made it that far. Not sure where NE was when SWO won four titles LoL since your gods gift you should have made it deep in the playoffs, and took SWO out if the playoffs LoL but you didn't clown. Prob weren't in the playoffs any of them years. Please win a title and then come talk. Your hyping NE is way to funny. Your acting like your 5 time defending champs
YOU HAVE NOT WON A TITLE IN 40 YEARS LOL

Swo_05 and eglfan. Enough! Lol. I’m literally waving the white flag here in Shelby. You two guys have battled for 34 hours straight with no sleep or real food, only brief cat naps and crackers, sips of hot bottled water. Good luck to both Northeastern and SWO, and if you guys meet in the post season, may the best team win.

LoL this fella is just so butt hurt about NE. Just playing with his head. He can't not reply. He's never played football but swears he's the guru. Funny stuff

Reactions: SHS LION
Maybe they was until the last time Northeastern play them can y'all just let the kids play football and stop acting like kids

LoL who calling me out clown? Your scared to post because you never played a down of football. Prob head cheerleader. Went to school late 70s in SWO and then went to GT as a tightened, torn a knee, graduated in four years. Then went to UNC for med school. Not sure why your scared to tell people about yourself LoL maybe cause your disappointed in who you have became. NE has been over rated and sucked for many years. SWO beat the breaks off you yearly if you ever made it that far. Not sure where NE was when SWO won four titles LoL since your gods gift you should have made it deep in the playoffs, and took SWO out if the playoffs LoL but you didn't clown. Prob weren't in the playoffs any of them years. Please win a title and then come talk. Your hyping NE is way to funny. Your acting like your 5 time defending champs
YOU HAVE NOT WON A TITLE IN 40 YEARS LOL

When your nonspelling, can’t formulate a complete sentence behind post your bachelors degree and medical degree I will tell you about me. Until then everyone up here knows you’re a liar. No way in the world you could even get admitted into medical school. Plus if by some miracle you did go to medical school if you talk to your patients like you talk to people up here you would’ve been sued for malpractice. Furthermore you know you’re lying when you can’t even spell tight end! Lol!!!

People up here think you’re the joke that’s why other people have commented about you. As I said, I will keep talking until you shut up. Even though you kept posting swo scores every five minutes I didn’t say anything derogatory about your lil team but your ignorant tail commented something stupid as soon as I posted our score on a thread about scores! You’re an idiot!

This dude is on several posts arguing with people. If you don’t believe me search his posts lol. No one else up here is disrespectful like he is. I’m done because obviously he’s unstable.

This dude is on several posts arguing with people. If you don’t believe me search his posts lol. No one else up here is disrespectful like he is. I’m done because obviously he’s unstable.

LoL unstable like your NE, team dad

When your nonspelling, can’t formulate a complete sentence behind post your bachelors degree and medical degree I will tell you about me. Until then everyone up here knows you’re a liar. No way in the world you could even get admitted into medical school. Plus if by some miracle you did go to medical school if you talk to your patients like you talk to people up here you would’ve been sued for malpractice. Furthermore you know you’re lying when you can’t even spell tight end! Lol!!!

People up here think you’re the joke that’s why other people have commented about you. As I said, I will keep talking until you shut up. Even though you kept posting swo scores every five minutes I didn’t say anything derogatory about your lil team but your ignorant tail commented something stupid as soon as I posted our score on a thread about scores! You’re an idiot!

LoL okay clown whatever you say dude. If you want to come see the office you can anytime. Or you can meet me at the corral later in the year. You won't be able to miss me LoL

LoL okay clown whatever you say dude. If you want to come see the office you can anytime. Or you can meet me at the corral later in the year. You won't be able to miss me LoL

I’m not engaging you any further. You get your kicks off of this for some reason and can’t seem to leave people alone so I’m done. Leave me alone, leave NHS alone and we are fine. However, what’s the name and address of the office? Also, what name should I look up on the Ga. Tech roster?

Actually I have no concern about swo but he seems to worry a lot about NHS. I only care about swo if we end up playing them.
If we do play them it will get ugly fast. Coach Moore will not let up on them. We wI'll make an example out of them. Chest pounding,over rated, young buck, choke artist

Its not if we meet anymore. Not only is Northeastern going to beat SWO we are going to make them wish they'd never made the trek to Elizabeth City. We want nothing more than for SWO to come to town, and I can assure you that our coach won't let up on them. We will make the rest of the teams down south take notice. You just keep winning Stallions.That's all you have to do,and then you'll get what's coming. Make sure to bring those rings and jackets to. That's going to make beating you guys even better.

Reactions: eglfan
If we do play them it will get ugly fast. Coach Moore will not let up on them. We wI'll make an example out of them. Chest pounding,over rated, young buck, choke artist

Its not if we meet anymore. Not only is Northeastern going to beat SWO we are going to make them wish they'd never made the trek to Elizabeth City. We want nothing more than for SWO to come to town, and I can assure you that our coach won't let up on them. We will make the rest of the teams down south take notice. You just keep winning Stallions.That's all you have to do,and then you'll get what's coming. Make sure to bring those rings and jackets to. That's going to make beating you guys even better.

LoL wow showing your real colors. Your not going to let upon SWO LoL they will beat the piss out of NE plain and simple clown. Go back to your pool hall and drink some more. Keep dreaming young buck. NE is a choke artist team aka home coming team. They haven't won't anything and won't EVER, Kind of simple. Not sure why you even get up here any more. Swo is your daddy and will be for years to come.

Actually I have no concern about swo but he seems to worry a lot about NHS. I only care about swo if we end up playing them.

So why keep talking about SWO hahaha your the team dad of NE. Go back Into hiding clown

Don't stop them!

This is like South Park with the weiner song. It's entertaining as heck but by the end the diabetes kid is screaming, "stop! Stop! I can't take anymore!"

Then George R.R. Martin goes "but this is the best part! :D"

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
So why keep talking about SWO hahaha your the team dad of NE. Go back Into hiding clown

I respond to your nonsense. I’m waiting on your info though....where’s the response to that? A little suspicious. Plus since you’re a doctor shouldn’t you be in bed resting instead of on blogs in the middle of the night??

Of course they’re gonna keep winning...another poster said in another thread their conference is like a bunch of jv teams but he has the nerve to try to talk about our conference....lmbo!!

Reactions: daagoob
I respond to your nonsense. I’m waiting on your info though....where’s the response to that? A little suspicious. Plus since you’re a doctor shouldn’t you be in bed resting instead of on blogs in the middle of the night??

Was taking care of my niece dude. She has a double ear infection. Please stop worrying about me LoL

Of course they’re gonna keep winning...another poster said in another thread their conference is like a bunch of jv teams but he has the nerve to try to talk about our conference....lmbo!!

Dude we can't help what conference we are in. Simple down your non conference teams for the 40th time dude. You can't understand that? We play three top teams in non conference clown. You play zero LoL SWO played the in the best conference in 2A in the state for many many many many years. Won 3 titles and went to the title game five times. Clinton (conference foe) and SWO, either team played in the state game 10 years in a row. No why do you keep posting about our conference? Are you this slow man? That's your only argument???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT