ADVERTISEMENT

Who will beat Red Springs

Eastcoastman1957

Aug 1, 2018
Three Rivers conf. this year is very competitive ,but by not who we thought it would be.
Red Springs has a very good team. Maybe Whiteville can stop their running game.
St. Paul's started strong and after Friday night only one loss. Fairmont is pretty strong. Robeson county teams have really stepped up this year,but can they keep it going? Whiteville got a stout defense,and will need it vs RS. Your opion!!

U r missing one thing.Red spring lost to a team Fairmont shutout.Fairmont Defense is the real deal.If that all 3 river team is can do is run u r in trouble.St Paul has the best running back in the conference.He had 126 yards but those were hard yards.He carried the ball 32 times.If this waz basketball this would be easy to say .Fairmont will win the conference in football

Is like my little noonoo use to do. She could count to 50 then I'd gives her a quiz and she's forgotten eerthing. Fairmont carried the Rock for 40+ til they met St Pauls, then 16 was the highest Fairmont could push.

West Brunswick kilt Whiteville. Forest Hill poured Hot Coffee on Red Springs, all while Fairmont Pepper Sprayed Forest Hill. eeerone lost one. This is more confusing than doodoo brown.

Still, I rock here in the foothills of my countryside home looking at the hogs, my camels, the Galapagos by the pond, and think. Who's really the Big Bad Wolf in this conference.

Lonnie farm u never answer my question.Corn bread or light bread with that Crow .Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT