ADVERTISEMENT

CCC 1A/2A Final Week

bigtime_87

Oct 3, 2014
Two big games this week and a possible blowout. Conference title is on the line between Salisbury-N Rowan and the Thomasville-Lexington game has big playoff and RPI meaning. East Davidson-West Davidson is finishing up the season likely for both.

Salisbury-NR: Conference title is on the line with the #1 1A and #1 2A seeds clashing in Rowan County. NR 8-1 (#5 1A RPI) is a really good 1A team with its only loss to 2A (RPI #2) Forest Hills 8-1. Salisbury 9-0 and the 2A (RPI #5) is the favorite to win the game. They have beaten NR 3-4 years in a row and are very a very strong team. I think NR gives them a good game but Salisbury wins the CCC title and finishes 10-0. NR will be 8-2 and a tough game in the playoffs in November with the season they have put together against strong competition.

Thomasville-Lexington: Thomasville 6-3 and riding a three game winning streak plays at Lexington 5-4 and riding a two game losing streak against CCC powers N Rowan and Salisbury. A win for both teams is big in the playoffs for RPI and seeding. Thomasville has won the last many meetings dating back a while and is the favorite. The Jackets have proven they can beat good teams and are always a hard game for the Bulldogs. Tempers will fllair, trash will be talked and you can throw the records out in this one. Thomasville lost to Salisbury 12-6 and NR 16-12 and could have won both games. Lexington lost to Salisbury 44-13 and NR 21-14. I am going wth the Bulldogs by 2-3 TD's as they prepare for the 1A playoffs and a possible run in November.

East Davidson 3-6 and West 0-9 meet in a game that can only help the Golden Eagles. West lost to S Davidson friday to seal their fate as the bottom feeder of the CCC again. East has one player the Dragons cannot handle in Brogan Hill. Guy scored three TD's against TVille friday and could have a career night against West. A win probably gets ED a first round beating on the road and a 4-6 record. What was once a long time rival nowadays is all in favor of ED. ED wins 42-6.

North is hitting the big play with ease... I like for them to end the drought with Salisbury... Spencer/E. Spencer will CELEBRATE...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT