ADVERTISEMENT

Whiteville #1 seed in East ?

Eastcoastman1957

Aug 1, 2018
I think Whiteville might be best in East. They get better each week. Slot of size and speed from several players. I think they can beat WRH or Clinton. We'll see my friends.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
I think Whiteville might be best in East. They get better each week. Slot of size and speed from several players. I think they can beat WRH or Clinton. We'll see my friends.
no
who has Whiteville beaten that's really good? Or anyone else for that matter. The top teams have really not played great competition, but the playoffs will show that on everyone. Overall record of those teams; that's whats factored in the RPI

Playoffs should be closer games. Wizard we will talk after few more games in playoffs. This is a weak conf.
9-0 is what it is. They are very good.

Reactions: sam
This guy is Whiteville fan.How u number 1 with only two teams with winning record.This guy is a joke.Can’t wait for playoffs .Clinton .Stpauls those r state championship contender.

No, haven't played a team with a heart best. Maybe 7th seed, Whiteville is not good, won't be good, and shouldn't be in the playoffs after the brawl. 1st rd clowns this year for Whiteville

Whiteville beat North Brunswick and Socastee but schedule is overall weak as is the conference. To say they are not good is well let’s see what happens in the coming weeks.They have two Defensive players with D1 offers so they may surprise some teams that feel they are not good.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and Strick68
Ok here’s the NE posters coming out again 0-2 in cship games!! Weak schedule weak conference combined conference team they played as well as others they played 25-33 this year lol the champs are here!! Naw Jamesdavis I’m joking Man how ya been hope all is well with u and ya fam brother! Good season for ya eagles!! No Cap !! Best wishes to all teams hopefully none be restrained by covid and have to forfeit!!! Let The Games BEGIN!!

Ok here’s the NE posters coming out again 0-2 in cship games!! Weak schedule weak conference combined conference team they played as well as others they played 25-33 this year lol the champs are here!! Naw Jamesdavis I’m joking Man how ya been hope all is well with u and ya fam brother! Good season for ya eagles!! No Cap !! Best wishes to all teams hopefully none be restrained by covid and have to forfeit!!! Let The Games BEGIN!!
Yes sir let the games begin

Reactions: blackbulldog
BullDog, West Craven is the best team I’ve seen all season. Big #53 on defense commited to ECU and #7 at running back is as good as any back I’ve seen this year. I know nobody cares but they have an awesome kicker who will keep their opponents pinned back. If both teams advance that’s going to be one helluva matchup in Vanceboro. COVID related issues really held WC back early on and reflects on their record.

SV2 St. Paul's is a very good team. We should see some good games,come 3 round,no matter whose playing. SV2 who is coaching at Fairmont now?

• Haha
Glad to see JP doing well there. Whiteville has a history of playing good football and I knew he would be a perfect fit.

I don't know why all these posters down on Whiteville so bad. Pack is a GOOD football team. I know there other good teams as well,but most teams will find it hard to control their overall team speed. Good size too. I hope Pack gets to play some of these good teams. James Keenan on the radar first in 2 weeks. If Pack gets by Camden.

James Kenan is good that double wing -t spread is hard to defend!! It’s different seeing it on film and defending it is different on the field especially if u never seen it or played against it!! Whiteville will win but they will have a time with jk!!

I don't know why all these posters down on Whiteville so bad. Pack is a GOOD football team. I know there other good teams as well,but most teams will find it hard to control their overall team speed. Good size too. I hope Pack gets to play some of these good teams. James Keenan on the radar first in 2 weeks. If Pack gets by Camden.
GO BRUINS!!!

I remember not sure of the years, but the Pack has been sent packing on their home field being a very high seed. Once against FarmVille Central and another time against North Brunswick. Can’t take any team lightly in a one a done format.

I remember not sure of the years, but the Pack has been sent packing on their home field being a very high seed. Once against FarmVille Central and another time against North Brunswick. Can’t take any team lightly in a one a done format.
Rest assured, your pack will roll. Camden is young and has a new coach. They just moved up from 1a and have had to take beat downs from Holmes,HC, and NE. Their wins came against Manteo, First Flight, and Pasquotank and another small school.

• Haha
Reactions: Otis4411 and UNC91
From the posts I’ve read up here you’d see the two best defenses in the East. I can’t speak for Whiteville but ours is good. I’d love to see this game happen and our coach thinks we could be hosting the pack here very soon. Take it easy on our Bruins, don’t run the score up, we’ll be watching closely.

• Haha
What is running up the score? If u pull all your starters after the half and the other team can’t stop your 2nd teamers and JV players and they score is the running up the score?

• Haha
Scared of a team that is tittleless.... NE got everyone shaking lol yea right...
Our time is coming, Coach Moore has put our program in a position to win a state championship a lot in recent years which is more than most programs can say. No one can deny that we’ve been the team to beat in the East for the last 5 years. This year is no different, we are very dangerous

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT