ADVERTISEMENT

Whiteville #1 seed in East ?

From the posts I’ve read up here you’d see the two best defenses in the East. I can’t speak for Whiteville but ours is good. I’d love to see this game happen and our coach thinks we could be hosting the pack here very soon. Take it easy on our Bruins, don’t run the score up, we’ll be watching closely.
If we take our starters out, we can't hold the JV accountable LOL. Our defense is good. We've only allowed 70ish points. I see your boys facing WRH or East Duplin later on. No walk in the park.

If we take our starters out, we can't hold the JV accountable LOL. Our defense is good. We've only allowed 70ish points. I see your boys facing WRH or East Duplin later on. No walk in the park.
I hope your right about facing one of those Duplin Schools because that’s who we want to play. There’s just one small problem, West Craven stands in the way. I’m sure you won’t believe me but they are loaded and look really good. I drove to Kinston and watched Wrh play and I drove to Pinetops and watched West Craven play. I’ll take WC over Kanye and Wrh all day long. As far as East Duplin goes I have no comment. I haven’t seen them play. You’ll have your backups in midway thru the third quarter, Camden will be no threat unfortunately, not this year anyway

I've been to E. Duplin several times for playoffs. Clinton was in town for 3 round. What an atmosphere. Brian was coaching ED. BOB WAS AT Clinton. Packed three deep. In end zone. Clinton pulled it out in last minute. Great game to watch. Brian had that good kicker that year,should have won. Those were the days my friend

I hope your right about facing one of those Duplin Schools because that’s who we want to play. There’s just one small problem, West Craven stands in the way. I’m sure you won’t believe me but they are loaded and look really good. I drove to Kinston and watched Wrh play and I drove to Pinetops and watched West Craven play. I’ll take WC over Kanye and Wrh all day long. As far as East Duplin goes I have no comment. I haven’t seen them play. You’ll have your backups in midway thru the third quarter, Camden will be no threat unfortunately, not this year anyway
You all have faced WRH several times, right before the State Title may I add. I haven't seen you all play or WRH, but I'm sure ya'll want them. ED beat them to win the conference. Our D is solid this year so I'm thinking you all will see us. More importantly, one game at a time.

You all have faced WRH several times, right before the State Title may I add. I haven't seen you all play or WRH, but I'm sure ya'll want them. ED beat them to win the conference. Our D is solid this year so I'm thinking you all will see us. More importantly, one game at a time.
Yes sir I agree with you 💯. We lost in a shootout to Wrh in 17. That was one helluva game, no one sat down the whole time. Had we of played them in 18,19,or 20 they would’ve gotten beat very bad. My buddies down there know that as well. I think the chances of Whiteville advancing to the eastern championship are really good and I think ours are as well.

They actually win titles though goobs?
We win conference titles and eastern titles 😂😂. You got to start somewhere. Might see you tomorrow night, I don’t know what you look like but there’s about a 30% chance I go to your game In RM. I want to see a good game and it’s definitely not going to be ours. So I’m trying to decide between Clinton Princeton and Swo. The Swo game is the closest. The Princeton game intrigues me the most because they are the #1 seed. The Clinton game I think is going to be awesome and our conference foe is playing. I have 24hrs to decide

We win conference titles and eastern titles 😂😂. You got to start somewhere. Might see you tomorrow night, I don’t know what you look like but there’s about a 30% chance I go to your game In RM. I want to see a good game and it’s definitely not going to be ours. So I’m trying to decide between Clinton Princeton and Swo. The Swo game is the closest. The Princeton game intrigues me the most because they are the #1 seed. The Clinton game I think is going to be awesome and our conference foe is playing. I have 24hrs to decide

Swo game won't be good, swo will hopefully pound the round control the clock and pull the upset.

I’ve personally seen east duplin and whiteville both play..I have no dog in this fight but from what I’ve seen whiteville is 2-3 touchdowns better than east duplin..but I guess that’s why we play the game
Might be true don't know. ED doesn't win alot of the eye test but that just fine. 😁

I’ve personally seen east duplin and whiteville both play..I have no dog in this fight but from what I’ve seen whiteville is 2-3 touchdowns better than east duplin..but I guess that’s why we play the game

You ain't seen neither team play ball boy. Go back into hiding and let the real men speak. Whiteville ain't play no one with a pulse. East would drag Whiteville up n down the field.........

I've been to E. Duplin several times for playoffs. Clinton was in town for 3 round. What an atmosphere. Brian was coaching ED. BOB WAS AT Clinton. Packed three deep. In end zone. Clinton pulled it out in last minute. Great game to watch. Brian had that good kicker that year,should have won. Those were the days my friend
December 5 1997, a day that will live in DarkHorse infamy.

You ain't seen neither team play ball boy. Go back into hiding and let the real men speak. Whiteville ain't play no one with a pulse. East would drag Whiteville up n down the field.........
I’m not in hiding..just started the account..but yes I have seen both teams play and yes I believe whiteville is better than e d..that’s my opinion

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Not a fan of Whiteville. I am a fan of the game.Third round is a lock for Wolfpack.This game is over at half time

Reactions: Strick68
You know that, I learned from all of you around Duplin County lol. Learned from the best
We in dc can blow our horn 7 titles gives us that right, jk 1 title can blow their horn Clinton can blow their horn 6 titles ! Can NE Blow Anything Out But Confrence Titles Goob? I Think c’ship Titles Out Weigh Conference Titles!!Oh That’s Right NE Has Two State Runner Up Plaques!! Good Job Coach Moore!!

We in dc can blow our horn 7 titles gives us that right, jk 1 title can blow their horn Clinton can blow their horn 6 titles ! Can NE Blow Anything Out But Confrence Titles Goob? I Think c’ship Titles Out Weigh Conference Titles!!Oh That’s Right NE Has Two State Runner Up Plaques!! Good Job Coach Moore!!
Keep talking, your times coming, believe me. Doesn’t matter anyway your season will end Friday. Now the Wrh posters have resorted to firing shots at our coach. What a low blow, but I guess I should’ve expected it coming from Duplin County. I’m to the point now where I actually can’t stand Wrh, never thought I’d say that.

JK has 3 titles total, 2 within the last 15yrs.

Keep talking, your times coming, believe me. Doesn’t matter anyway your season will end Friday. Now the Wrh posters have resorted to firing shots at our coach. What a low blow, but I guess I should’ve expected it coming from Duplin County. I’m to the point now where I actually can’t stand Wrh, never thought I’d say that.

Damn goobs firing back lol loved wrh now cant stand them. Goobs and the eagles taking notes lol Don't come out flat Friday over looking them.

Respect is earned down south, not given

We 3 runner-ups

Hey daagoob forget about WRH for right now we got a bigger game this Friday they said they coming over here to win and then they going to storm the field

Never have I fired any shots at Coach Moore or NE. Y'all still king in the East. Got to play to keep the crown.

Right Johnny I didn’t take a shot at coach Moore if u read my message correctly I said Good Job Coach Moore!! How many schools other than a handful can say they been the 3 straight title games!! I wasn’t throwing shade at the brother plus Goob if wrh loses Friday night ill be alright ,I’ll feel bad for the kids all of them I know most of them a few of them play on my bball team I’m not against NE At All if I was against them I would’ve never came to watch y’all play reidsville in the first c’ ship game!! Come on Goob U can dish it out But Can’t Take Back!! Whoa , Let Me Find Out!!

Right Johnny I didn’t take a shot at coach Moore if u read my message correctly I said Good Job Coach Moore!! How many schools other than a handful can say they been the 3 straight title games!! I wasn’t throwing shade at the brother plus Goob if wrh loses Friday night ill be alright ,I’ll feel bad for the kids all of them I know most of them a few of them play on my bball team I’m not against NE At All if I was against them I would’ve never came to watch y’all play reidsville in the first c’ ship game!! Come on Goob U can dish it out But Can’t Take Back!! Whoa , Let Me Find Out!!
Man U can’t even be sarcastic on this board!! That’s really The Gag!! No Cap!!

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
Please!!! C’mon Man, you know 2+2 = 6
I don’t want what your serving. I read your message thoroughly, even read it more than once.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT