ADVERTISEMENT

What is going on in Elizabeth City???

I’m not the NE homer I once was. I still pull for them but I won’t hype them up and try and talk smack with other fan bases. I stay in contact with a couple of the players and my trainer is very involved with many of the players and coaches from high school teams across eastern Nc. SWO will get in, mark my words

You're only a fan when NE is playing for titles ?.

Lol clown, keep your comments to your self if you wont speak in person like this. Ne is in a tiny conference, hence only one team automatic bid. Why do you have so much hate in your life. You're a very negative person lol.
Unc91 is correct on this. Our conference only fielded 4 teams - Currituck, Hertford County, First Flight, and NE. Therefore we only get 1 awarded playoff spot.

Reactions: UNC91
You're only a fan when NE is playing for titles ?.
Graduated with coach Moore from NE in 91. Love the Eagles, never miss a game. Not happy with things behind the scenes last season. NE will be very much in contention for a 3rd straight eastern title this season. Regardless of what anyone says, including myself, the Eagles are the team to beat. Two things- Northeastern has a very solid quarterback in Proctor and Freshwater/Fletcher are stoned cold killers on defense.

Reactions: 11premier and UNC91
Unc91 is correct on this. Our conference only fielded 4 teams - Currituck, Hertford County, First Flight, and NE. Therefore we only get 1 awarded playoff spot.
No he is not. He stated , "Only top seed from EACH conference gets in." If NE conference only has four teams, then yes, only one gets in. Thats not what he said.

The East Central gets two spots along with some others. Some conferences across the state gets three spots.

Lol clown, keep your comments to your self if you wont speak in person like this. Ne is in a tiny conference, hence only one team automatic bid. Why do you have so much hate in your life. You're a very negative person lol.
Yeah I am filled with hate and so negative. To be honest, being retired, keeping up with grandkids and playing 9-18 holes of golf each day will do that to a person.

I call you on your BS posts, simple as that. I simply point out your errors (everyone scared of SWO because of 75 players and 17 coaches, each conference only getting one spot). Each time you post something that isnt right, I am going to call you on it.

Life is good.

• Haha
Reactions: 11premier and UNC91
Yeah I am filled with hate and so negative. To be honest, being retired, keeping up with grandkids and playing 9-18 holes of golf each day will do that to a person.

I call you on your BS posts, simple as that. I simply point out your errors (everyone scared of SWO because of 75 players and 17 coaches, each conference only getting one spot). Each time you post something that isnt right, I am going to call you on it.

Life is good.

And coaches came up here and told you that you're wrong again lol. I didnt say each conference, me and goober were speaking on NE conference. But you would be one of them dudes that play golf daily lol you come here and let out your negative energy. Dont even have a team, besides the team who's still playing from DC.

No he is not. He stated , "Only top seed from EACH conference gets in." If NE conference only has four teams, then yes, only one gets in. Thats not what he said.

The East Central gets two spots along with some others. Some conferences across the state gets three spots.

Dude again me and goober were speaking on NE. Old man relax and go play golf, stop worrying about everyone else.

Please see below. Copied from your original post.....Come back with something else.

Dude.... goober, said he didnt want to play st Paul's and AG and cupcake teams. Was stating they wont be in the playoffs this year. Only top seed from each conference. Keep up with the homework big fella

And coaches came up here and told you that you're wrong again lol. I didnt say each conference, me and goober were speaking on NE conference. But you would be one of them dudes that play golf daily lol you come here and let out your negative energy. Dont even have a team, besides the team who's still playing from DC.
"Coaches" is plural or more than one. One coach posted and said his team was intimidated. That was it. One.

Next?

Bro its Hertford Co. They play 8 man football. NE never won anything. Respect is earned not given dude. Cant believe your up here bragging and telling people to go watch NE play HC lol. Top team in the east ? Lol man put the bottle down geez. NE lost by 50 in the first game and your talking about best team lol man you boys are crazy up there in the Northeast
While I am on a roll.

Hertford must play 11 man on occasion. They made it to the 3rd round last year or one round further than your Stallions.

Go ahead I will wait for the comeback you will have about state championships and blah, blah blah. Just pointing out another false post.

Reactions: daagoob
"Coaches" is plural or more than one. One coach posted and said his team was intimidated. That was it. One.

Next?
By the Fence, Who’s your team ? We are up here almost to the Va line in the middle of nowhere. Aside from Edenton there really aren’t to many good teams.

Hold on you guys, 🛑 Coach Moore called another timeout!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Y’all don’t get me going, I’m at work and March Madness starts in 3 hrs.

By the Fence, Who’s your team ? We are up here almost to the Va line in the middle of nowhere. Aside from Edenton there really aren’t to many good teams.
Wallace area transplant. Follow the Dogs but on occasion make it to some ED games. Have family in both areas. Also enjoy checking in on some of the Wilmington area teams from time to time if no good game around the Duplin county area.

Reactions: 11premier

Who ever is still playing. He pulled for ED when they made their run maybe 2017? Wrh every year they won a title. Clinton last year. The guy is a joke, go back to playing golf rich man

Please see below. Copied from your original post.....Come back with something else.

Dude.... goober, said he didnt want to play st Paul's and AG and cupcake teams. Was stating they wont be in the playoffs this year. Only top seed from each conference. Keep up with the homework big fella

Yes top seed from Ne conf and top seed for SWO conference. Goober and myself were referring to our respective conference. Your negative energy is clouding up your mind. Stay out of stuff you clearly are lacking knowledge in. Carry on old man rich golfer. Where do you play in the woods of DC??????

While I am on a roll.

Hertford must play 11 man on occasion. They made it to the 3rd round last year or one round further than your Stallions.

Go ahead I will wait for the comeback you will have about state championships and blah, blah blah. Just pointing out another false post.

Are you confused? Swo wasnt good last year not good this year? Hertford co. Wish they had 1/10th the success swo has had. Again close the book clown, get on the golf daily website.

Wallace area transplant. Follow the Dogs but on occasion make it to some ED games. Have family in both areas. Also enjoy checking in on some of the Wilmington area teams from time to time if no good game around the Duplin county area.
Hell yeah, those bulldogs are no joke. I have me a WRH beanie Dogs79 gave me. I wear it to the NE games 🤣

Reactions: dogs79 and UNC91
Moved here during the Coach Holley era in the mid/late 80s and started going to the games. All through the Coach Ennis, return of Coach Holley and of course Coach Price. Just a great run of success. Seen some mighty good football for sure.

DON’T LOOK 👀 NOW!! 🦅🦅🦅 HERE COME YOUR EAGLES !!!!! #51 #4 #3 #5 and my boy #1 !!!!!! We don’t care what Chris Hughes or any pollster thinks. Freshwater and Fletcher said HELLO 👋.

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
Get back into the NE hype business Goob. I appreciate a passionate fan.

Thanks CatScratch, I just need some other teams posters to get me going. I don’t care even care anymore that I was lied to. No 5* running back, who cares! They 🤥lied, shame on them. Im over it now ,and I’m ready to let loose. I bleed green and gold and I will never turn in my Eagles regardless of what I saw posted up here on another thread. Believe me when I say that the Eagles are just as good or better than any team in the east. I’ve been kind of hard on them up here this year but in all honesty they’re pretty damn good. I don’t count the Edenton game because we were w/o our best player and we were still playing basketball. Havelock, well what can I say, they are really good. I might not bet the farm on Northeastern to win the east but I wouldn’t bet against them. I can promise you this, Coach Moore isn’t worried about anyone. One thingI’ve learned about him is that he’s not lacking confidence and he will have our kids pumped and ready for whoever we may face. Come playoff time coach always has his kids playing their best, I’ve learned not to bet against him. Eagles 🦅 to the ship !!!!! You can lock that up!!💯.

Tried to tell them guys in NE lol

I wouldn't be calling for the coach's head yet. Only two games in. Just went to the title game. Really hope kids are quitting during games. 36-8 wow that's a blow out running clock type stuff

Covid season, but NE has had a 10-15 year run of nice players and teams. Other teams get better and also classifications change things. Im not saying there run is over, but it dies appear other local teams are catching up.

Reactions: 11premier
In the words of the Great Yogi Berra ......It ain't over till it's over !!

GO STALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIONS
Don't forget those wild card spots.....If a 2A team finishes 2nd overall in the Coastal 8 at 5-1 (.833 win %) in conference play, they should be a lock for one of the wild card spots in 2A/2AA East, as the 2nd place teams in straight 2A only leagues with just 1 auto-bid (5 [or less] conf. games) can't do any better than 4-1 (.800)

Is South Granville going to be loaded again in basketball next year? Had it not been for this virus mess I would have gone to watch the Farmville game.
It's hard to say....we lost a lot from the 19-20 team that lost to Farmville in OT in regional finals....lost starting PG and D1 recruit this year, and a couple of other key guys....still have at least two potential big time scorers returning I believe

It's hard to say....we lost a lot from the 19-20 team that lost to Farmville in OT in regional finals....lost starting PG and D1 recruit this year, and a couple of other key guys....still have at least two potential big time scorers returning I believe

Yea I remember the D1 recruit from when we played you in the playoffs a couple of years ago.

Biggie Proctor with 4 td passes. I’m really going to miss him. Those teams down south better be ready come playoff time. Our qb and his receivers have really stepped up as of late. This Northeastern team has really turned things around.

Reactions: UNC91
Ok I can admit when I’m wrong 😑. These Northeastern Eagles 🦅 are without a doubt the team to beat in the East. After watching the Clinton @ East Duplin game I just don’t see Northeastern losing to anyone in the East. I know the polls like Clinton but as a gambling man I’d now bet the farm on Northeastern to three peat.

THAT MY FRIENDS YOU CAN LOCK UP 🔒

NORTHEASTERN WONT BE DENIED!!! THAT IS UNTIL WE PLAY REIDSVILLE 😂😂. We’re not beating Pinnix and Pass

When are you doing your playoff predictions. You're normally very close

Biggie Proctor with 4 td passes. I’m really going to miss him. Those teams down south better be ready come playoff time. Our qb and his receivers have really stepped up as of late. This Northeastern team has really turned things around.
Still not sold on his receivers, I know your a big fan of Jordan but I'm in my eyes he has to work on his routes. Ash your tight with that guy at NextGenAthletics, you should get him in touch with Coach Moore. He could do wonders for the program imo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT