ADVERTISEMENT

What is going on in Elizabeth City???

Mar 5, 2021
Northeastern goes down tonight to 1A Edenton no disrespect because Edenton can beat a lot of 2A programs in the state. Houston, we have a problem.... Is the Antonio Moore era at Northeastern over? This team has really struggled the first two games of the season and doesn't look good at all players are giving up and the coaches look confused out there and can't make adjustments against other good coaches. Edenton at one point was up 36-8 late in the 3rd Q Northeastern should still find a way to win the conference based on how weak it is not their fault though but if Coach Moore don't get it turn around quickly teams like Currituck and Hertford County will be the favorites to win the conference.

Reactions: UNC91
Tried to tell them guys in NE lol

I wouldn't be calling for the coach's head yet. Only two games in. Just went to the title game. Really hope kids are quitting during games. 36-8 wow that's a blow out running clock type stuff

Last edited:
I think most of his bball players were their skilled football players. They just lost Tuesday to FarmVille Central.

Reactions: daagoob
I think most of his bball players were their skilled football players. They just lost Tuesday to FarmVille Central.
I would say this is probably a big issue for them. Having your key skills still balling is a problem for smaller schools. And has Covid had an impact on eligibility or numbers, or off season workouts, etc.? Tons of kids were ineligible across the state or chose not to play. Coach Moore shouldn't be under consideration to leave at all unless he chooses to.

Fire him. What a dumb comment. Nobody has a clue what these coaches are going through this year with the situation they are under. Sad comment. How about build up the man and what he has done for your school and community. They will prevail. Give them a chance. What goes around comes around, maybe people think you should be fired from your job.

I believe Northeastern lost 3 or 4 strait games mid season last year and still made it to the state championship game.lm in Western part of state and have been following the Eagles and all the rest of the good 2a teams in the East ,and over the last ten years I would say Northeastern has won as many games as anyone ,it takes a damn good football coach to be as consistent as Coach Moore.Winning football games is not easy ,it's a hell of a lot of hard work..I don't know coach Moore,but I got alot of respect for the job he's has done.

Firing coach moore would be a dumb decision. The last two seasons northeastern has played in the state title game. Yes they lost both but one was an instant classic, the other was a defensive slugfest. Coach moore has done a outstanding job at northeastern and is a coach you can tell the players love to play for. Yes they have gotten off to a bad start but firing a coach because they start 0-2 is just dumb.

If you stand to close to the forest you can’t see the trees 🌲. 😉 😉. Lucky for me I can see clearly. 😎

Pool hall junkie... you calling for his head too. Throw your name in the hat clown. Of course you would get on throwing shade after them eagles got embarrassed lol

Pool hall junkie... you calling for his head too. Throw your name in the hat clown. Of course you would get on throwing shade after them eagles got embarrassed lol
Your so ignorant that you can’t even break my post down to understand what I’m saying inside that tiny head of yours. Be careful, I heard that Croaton fb program is a powerhouse like First Flight. 💪

Your so ignorant that you can’t even break my post down to understand what I’m saying inside that tiny head of yours. Be careful, I heard that Croaton fb program is a powerhouse like First Flight. 💪

Thought after last season choke job, you were staying off the boards. Said you had the pool hall to worry about and all the bentleys and lambos. Swo isnt good this year lol never claimed they were. You clowns on the other hand, are hype central university. Swo is your daddy, always will be.

Da goobber... what happen to the transfer QB committed to Miami, that was coming to NE? You said you spoke with his mother lol he was staying with you all this stuff? The #7 RB out of cali coming to NE? Sit down and sign back off. NE run is over. Swo will always be NE daddy

Thought after last season choke job, you were staying off the boards. Said you had the pool hall to worry about and all the bentleys and lambos. Swo isnt good this year lol never claimed they were. You clowns on the other hand, are hype central university. Swo is your daddy, always will be.
Nc State used to be a powerhouse in men’s college basketball 😎.

Da goobber... what happen to the transfer QB committed to Miami, that was coming to NE? You said you spoke with his mother lol he was staying with you all this stuff? The #7 RB out of cali coming to NE? Sit down and sign back off. NE run is over. Swo will always be NE daddy
I was lied to, plain and simple. This wasn’t something that I just made up. It came from the top. It took me reaching out to this kid after his team won the class 7 (I believe) Florida state championships to congratulate him and wish him the same success here. To say I felt stupid would be an understatement. The kid didn’t know what the heck I was talking about. The kid will be playing at the “U” this season and I’ve stayed in contact with him even after all this.

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
I feel sorry for anyone questioning Coach Moore after what he’s done for this program. We went from being that program in the east that all teams in the south wanted to see in their brackets to being one of the most feared in the east. Say what you want he’s absolutely crushed it over here and like myself he’s just a big kid who relates well with the younger kids coming up. He makes things fun and has a lot of energy and the kids feed off it. Barring some of his faults he’s a winner and has the resume to back it up. As I’ve kept my distance I’ve actually gotten closer to the program. Feelings may be hurt 😞 but with a couple minor tweaks we will roll Hertford County. The gloves have to come off and I think they will. Best of luck to Coach Moore and the players this week💯 Let’s put and end to this nonsense, Playtime’s over

I feel sorry for anyone questioning Coach Moore after what he’s done for this program. We went from being that program in the east that all teams in the south wanted to see in their brackets to being one of the most feared in the east. Say what you want he’s absolutely crushed it over here and like myself he’s just a big kid who relates well with the younger kids coming up. He makes things fun and has a lot of energy and the kids feed off it. Barring some of his faults he’s a winner and has the resume to back it up. As I’ve kept my distance I’ve actually gotten closer to the program. Feelings may be hurt 😞 but with a couple minor tweaks we will roll Hertford County. The gloves have to come off and I think they will. Best of luck to Coach Moore and the players this week💯 Let’s put and end to this nonsense, Playtime’s over

Lol welcome back to the boards. Your crazy narratives never get old. What is your thoughts on the team? How far will they advance? Will they even make the playoffs? What's was your thoughts on coach moore deciding to go for 4th down before halftime vs havelock?

ex
Lol welcome back to the boards. Your crazy narratives never get old. What is your thoughts on the team? How far will they advance? Will they even make the playoffs? What's was your thoughts on coach moore deciding to go for 4th down before halftime vs havelock?
From my vantage point I didn’t like the call. I can only imagine that he saw a mismatch that he felt like we could exploit and get the first down or score. I’m hoping the coach makes a change at a crucial position and gives the other kid in waiting a shot If this happens I think it’ll create a much needed spark that will takes us to an easy win. If nothing changes our season will come to an end in Ahoskie. I still think we can save the season.

ex

From my vantage point I didn’t like the call. I can only imagine that he saw a mismatch that he felt like we could exploit and get the first down or score. I’m hoping the coach makes a change at a crucial position and gives the other kid in waiting a shot If this happens I think it’ll create a much needed spark that will takes us to an easy win. If nothing changes our season will come to an end in Ahoskie. I still think we can save the season.

New QB? Thought the proctors kid was the golden child ? Come on man the season is already over

No, not the qb position. The season may be over for both our teams. The winner of the Northeastern @ Hertford County game will be playoff bound. It’s hard to give up hope after what Coach managed to do last season. Everybody,including myself, had wrote NE off. My buddy has written us off but he’s not a true Northeastern guy, we’re just his adopted team. I’ll just wait and see if any major changes are made. Hopefully we can ignite that spark.

Reactions: SWO-#1
No, not the qb position. The season may be over for both our teams. The winner of the Northeastern @ Hertford County game will be playoff bound. It’s hard to give up hope after what Coach managed to do last season. Everybody,including myself, had wrote NE off. My buddy has written us off but he’s not a true Northeastern guy, we’re just his adopted team. I’ll just wait and see if any major changes are made. Hopefully we can ignite that spark.

Swo season is over for sure. Dont see croatan losing In conference. Only top seed goes to playoffs

New QB? Thought the proctors kid was the golden child ? Come on man the season is already over
Biggie Proctor is only as good as his receivers. I was able to attend this train wreck of a game by NE. Biggie was firing on all cylinders with tight crisp passes that were very accurate. It’s to bad that he doesn’t have any receivers. I fully expected Jordan Jones to step up and have a breakout season as the top wr target. He has the size and he’s a gold medal track star. He was hitting his receivers with precision and they couldn’t hold the ball. NE top rb Juan Riddick was playing injured and the transfer from Plymouth was getting most of the carries. Add in that Freshwater didn’t play at all because he’s out injured and this was a huge rivalry game, it’s easy to see how NE could lose. Freshwater will not be playing this week against Hertford County either but don’t count the Eagles 🦅 out. The receivers have. got to step up and hold onto the ball, Biggie can only do so much. #51 jr Jameson Fletcher has been playing great and I look for him to only keep getting better. This kid is a workhorse 💪 and with a little help from some of the other defensive players NE has an opportunity to flip the script on this season. Very much looking forward to seeing this game

Reactions: daagoob
just when you think things can’t get any worse. Those SWO guys got to put that voodoo doll away😂. Jordan Jones and company are going to have to step up tomorrow night. It doesn’t look like we’ll be running the ball much. Biggie is going to be throwing that heat!!! 300 plus in an all out air attack, I just hope the receivers can hold onto the 🏈. Jordan is one of my favorite players and he has star ⭐️ written all over him, he’s just got to get with the right person to help him. 😉 😉. I’ll be listening to this one on the radio and pulling hard for our Eagles 🦅. Kick ass Biggie, Fletcher, Jordan, and Quasi !!!!! Tomorrow night is do or die.

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
Qb Biggie Proctor with a 30 yard td pass. 19-0 Eagles 🦅. #51 LB Jameson Fletcher is an absolute monster 💪. Damn!! I was told to watch this kid, my guy didn’t lie.

QB Biggie with the 7 yard Td pass!!
Northeastern 26-0
Biggie is playing very well, he’s throwing bullseye passes and his receivers have stepped up.

Eagles 🦅 defense was nasty. Keep in mind that All American 🇺🇸 Kaveon Freshwater didn’t play again. #51 LB Jameson Fletcher put on a clinic

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT