ADVERTISEMENT

What is going on in Elizabeth City???

Lol goober calm down brother. NE wont beat clinton or East. When you play cupcakes 1a teams and the school of the blind, of course you should win by 30. Why do you think moore we t for 4th and 30 up 30 does he have no class? Why do you think no NE are getting looks at the next level. No NE football commit has done anything at the college level? You think playing cupcakes lets them pad the stars? Thomas I thought was your buddy kid? You and I know he ain't going to UNC lol but where is this kid getting looks? Freshwater going to ecu with his brother?????

Lol goober calm down brother. NE wont beat clinton or East. When you play cupcakes 1a teams and the school of the blind, of course you should win by 30. Why do you think moore we t for 4th and 30 up 30 does he have no class? Why do you think no NE are getting looks at the next level. No NE football commit has done anything at the college level? You think playing cupcakes lets them pad the stars? Thomas I thought was your buddy kid? You and I know he ain't going to UNC lol but where is this kid getting looks? Freshwater going to ecu with his brother?????
Quasi father and I are good friends, Quasi missed some time this year and I’m glad to see him back. Coach Moore doesn’t schedule cupcakes, we can’t help whose in our conference. We needed a game and CB Aycock was available so I have no problem with that or next weeks Northampton game. Freshwater may end up at ECU but a lot of big schools have inquired including SEC and ACC conferences. I am very confident in NE beating Clinton if they were to play. NE is peaking now and Biggie our qb has been playing very good. He has also been rushing for a decent amount of yards as well. The only NE player I can remember to really make some noise at the collegiate level was UNC rb Jacque Lewis. He starred at Chapel Hill and went on to do ok in the pros. He played at NE in the early 2000s if my memory is correct. We were a 4a school then

Reactions: UNC91
@daagoob what about Daronte McNeil went to ECSU dude was a beast i think he still the schools all time leading rusher and has the TDs in one game record. 2011 CIAA player of the year. Didnt he go to Northeastern

Reactions: daagoob
@daagoob what about Daronte McNeil went to ECSU dude was a beast i think he still the schools all time leading rusher and has the TDs in one game record. 2011 CIAA player of the year. Didnt he go to Northeastern
Yes sir he sure did. I’m not sure what ever happened with him but when I go workout with NextGenAthletics tomorrow I will find out and let you know. My guy Howard knows his stuff. I love trying to pick his brain because he has so much knowledge

@Darkhorse#34 I appreciate you being super cool up here. You seem to always be level headed and you know your high school fb. Don’t ever take what I say seriously because I just like to talk crazy and dream that NE may one day win a state championship. I expect NE to fall off the next couple years like SWO and WRH have recently. We lose our entire offense. My friends at WRH have had a tough couple of years but they won’t be down for long. I believe NE goes 1a and I’m hearing of a conference with Holmes,Tarboro,and NE. I hope this happens, that would be a very strong conference for sure. I hope our two teams get a rematch and if that happens I’d love to go back to Clinton. That stadium was 💯💯!!! I loved the atmosphere and the seating. I don’t like anyone chances at beating Reidsville though, but I guess they could have a bad day and take an L

Goob your welcome back to DH stadium anytime, IF that happens come up to the booth and say what’s up, would love to exchange a hello in person.
I will definitely do that and I have a good idea that our two teams will meet up again. There will be a lot of luck when it comes to the blind draw. NE or Clinton could both easily end up playing on the road against a less formidable opponent.

I will definitely do that and I have a good idea that our two teams will meet up again. There will be a lot of luck when it comes to the blind draw. NE or Clinton could both easily end up playing on the road against a less formidable opponent.

NE at Reidsville rd 1 would be a game. Goober what your thoughts
With the seeding no one knows who will get the draw. Could see some great games early on

Reactions: daagoob and TheMule
NE at Reidsville rd 1 would be a game. Goober what your thoughts
With the seeding no one knows who will get the draw. Could see some great games early on
Good point UNC91, Reidsville doesn’t want any of this heat 🔥🔥🔥😂. This scenario could very well happen but I’m hoping to avoid Reidsville as long as possible so I can continue watching NE play. I personally would not make the trip to Reidsville. I’m hoping to play at WRH/SWO/Clinton. Really would love to go to one of those stadiums. NE is playing its best now but I just don’t see anyone beating Reidsville.

Good point UNC91, Reidsville doesn’t want any of this heat 🔥🔥🔥😂. This scenario could very well happen but I’m hoping to avoid Reidsville as long as possible so I can continue watching NE play. I personally would not make the trip to Reidsville. I’m hoping to play at WRH/SWO/Clinton. Really would love to go to one of those stadiums. NE is playing its best now but I just don’t see anyone beating Reidsville.

Lol Reidsville seems to be going east so we should see.

Yes we’re all screwed 😂😂😂. Even the most diehard fans and coaches know

NE better be as ready to play as you are to stir the pot. Chocked two years in a row and now going for the 3rd time. The QB looked well on the tape I reviewed with my son this weekend. But whe your playing against the school of the blind and deaf, not to hard to shine. What happen to the 5*3 QB yall used vs swo?

NE better be as ready to play as you are to stir the pot. Chocked two years in a row and now going for the 3rd time. The QB looked well on the tape I reviewed with my son this weekend. But whe your playing against the school of the blind and deaf, not to hard to shine. What happen to the 5*3 QB yall used vs swo?
That was Holden Hodge, he got a scholarship at a smaller school in VA I believe. We lose our qb this year. He's 6'2 and his replacement is very short. @UNC91 make sure to check out Jameson Fletcher on Instagram and listen to the announcers from our game when they tell his stats. Also my very good friend and trainer Howard Williams of NextGenAthletics has some awesome videos on YouTube and Instagram. He knows his stuff and was a hell of a college player who is very well connected. Glad I got hooked up with him and NextGenAthletics, just an incredible person and trainer who should be on the sidelines coaching imo.

I completely understand your point, aside from Holmes and Havelock our competitors haven't been very good

I would think that @Otis4411 would know the most about them since they played his West Craven team. But 187-0 gotta respect that if they do the same to Washington this week man. They are definitely on the radar. I been hearing good things about Red Springs aswell 2A east is gonna be competitive.

I would think that @Otis4411 would know the most about them since they played his West Craven team. But 187-0 gotta respect that if they do the same to Washington this week man. They are definitely on the radar. I been hearing good things about Red Springs aswell 2A east is gonna be competitive.
Same here, I've been following Red Springs up here. Yes I saw that Kinston had played Otis team. Just never hear anyone speak on them. I was just wondering if they were like we were some time back when we would blow everyone out and then enter the playoffs as a high seed only to get bounced quickly

Reactions: dogs79
Same here, I've been following Red Springs up here. Yes I saw that Kinston had played Otis team. Just never hear anyone speak on them. I was just wondering if they were like we were some time back when we would blow everyone out and then enter the playoffs as a high seed only to get bounced quickly

That happens a lot in our conf. As for Kinston they played well against us. They have good size on defense. Their #71 is a legit d1 prospect in my book. He stayed in our backfield more than our running back. We could not block him. We were missing one of our best linemen that night and he is the one that looks at the defense and calls out assignments to the other linemen. Our Qb is a sophomore and we have struggled getting a passing game going. We are not good enough to be one dimensional. Kinston was able to take advantage of that. They are good but I don't know if we were good enough to really be a good judge for how good they are. I did not know they had not been scored on. We beat North Lenoir Monday night and I thought our qb had his best game. He completed some good passes and we won easily 42-0. We don't play Washington this year because covid has screwed our schedule up. So we don't control our destiny. We just have to win out and see if we play anymore.

Or maybe Reidsville will be making the trip to Elizabeth City? Random draw.

Or maybe Reidsville will be making the trip to Elizabeth City? Random draw.
@TheMule I've done a complete flip flop. Northeastern is playing very well heading into the playoffs and I think they are the team to beat in small 2a. Reidsville is 2-0 against us but I actually think we beat our ownselves two years ago in Raleigh. I think Northeastern wins if we meet up this season, whether it be in Reidsville or Elizabeth City. Hopefully it happens and we get to play at Reidsville

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
@TheMule I've done a complete flip flop. Northeastern is playing very well heading into the playoffs and I think they are the team to beat in small 2a. Reidsville is 2-0 against us but I actually think we beat our ownselves two years ago in Raleigh. I think Northeastern wins if we meet up this season, whether it be in Reidsville or Elizabeth City. Hopefully it happens and we get to play at Reidsville

You guys keep saying that. We had missed opportunities as well in that first half. Like we should have been more prepared on the fake punt, also the quasi touchdown could have easily been a interception. We had missed red zone opportunities as well.

You guys keep saying that. We had missed opportunities as well in that first half. Like we should have been more prepared on the fake punt, also the quasi touchdown could have easily been a interception. We had missed red zone opportunities as well.
I don't disagree with you. Fact is we just got outcoached in our first matchup. You guys have one bad ass coach imo. That man knows how to win

Yeah he made some good adjustments. Also those kids lost to wrh in overtime the previous year.
Well NE had an awesome team the previous year with Freshwater and Walker but Wrh came to our place with Javonte Williams and beat us in a shoot out. What a game it was and it was ashame either team had to lose because both teams were more than capable of winning the state championship that year. Northeastern would've went toe to toe with Reidsville as well had we played.

Well NE had an awesome team the previous year with Freshwater and Walker but Wrh came to our place with Javonte Williams and beat us in a shoot out. What a game it was and it was ashame either team had to lose because both teams were more than capable of winning the state championship that year. Northeastern would've went toe to toe with Reidsville as well had we played.

I actually thought we would play Northeastern. I didn't realize Javonte williams was the monster he was. The wrh fans talked about him, but it was down played on how good he actually was. Northeastern and Reidsville would have been a good game though in 2017. That could have been you guys year to take us out. I also thought we were going to play you guys in 2016, however northeastern would not have won that one. I'm excited about the bracket reveal this weekend.

43-42 14 seconds left Washington going for the 2 point conv and the win........penalty pushed them back so they kicked the extra point...43-43 looking like OT

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT