ADVERTISEMENT

What is going on in Elizabeth City???

I told yall would get it together all that panicking for nothing.
Finally our receivers stepped up. Our qb Biggie has been throwing heat but the receivers haven’t done their part up until now. Congratulations to your DarkHorses as well!!!

Congrats to the Eagles 🦅. Was listening on the radio and it seemed like Northeastern dominated the Bears. Very happy for Biggie and Jameson Fletcher. Just don’t see First Flight or Currituck beating NE. Every conference game was a must win but this one tonight was the biggest hurdle imo. Nobody in the east is beating Reidsville though

Just looking at the box score from last nights game. Jr. Jameson Fletcher who plays center on offense and Lb on defense led the Eagles 🦅 with 12 tackles including 2 sacks. This is the second straight game that Freshwater has missed and Fletch has stepped up big time. I said it all last yr that #51 would be a star for NE if Coach Moore would give him the opportunity. Also Sr qb Biggie Proctor continues to impress going 13-21 for around 240 yards. Minus the game against Havelock in terrible weather this kid has played very well and will only get better as the playoffs near. All this means little because in the end Reidsville will dominate whichever team comes out of the east imo.

Just looking at the box score from last nights game. Jr. Jameson Fletcher who plays center on offense and Lb on defense led the Eagles 🦅 with 12 tackles including 2 sacks. This is the second straight game that Freshwater has missed and Fletch has stepped up big time. I said it all last yr that #51 would be a star for NE if Coach Moore would give him the opportunity. Also Sr qb Biggie Proctor continues to impress going 13-21 for around 240 yards. Minus the game against Havelock in terrible weather this kid has played very well and will only get better as the playoffs near. All this means little because in the end Reidsville will dominate whichever team comes out of the east imo.
Not sure I agree with that last statement

Reactions: UNC91
Not sure I agree with that last statement
Yea I probably should’ve not included all of the east John. I can’t speak for other teams but I can say with out a doubt that this years NE team would have no chance against Breon and Pennix.We can’t defend the pass. We are probably the worst in all of Nc regardless of classification

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
With the NCC being super weak Northeastern should be able to roll through the conference and get into the playoffs easily. Got through their biggest hurdle in Hertford County Friday

I was wondering where you were hiding. I wonder why they have SWO ahead of Croaton? I’m getting ready to watch the game, a friend of mine has posted it on Facebook

What game? Thought you go to all NE games? Where should NE be ranked pool hall legend?

I was wondering where you were hiding. I wonder why they have SWO ahead of Croaton? I’m getting ready to watch the game, a friend of mine has posted it on Facebook
Ash I’ll send you the link of the game to Cassie’s fb messenger. I don’t know know if you’ve watched it yet but you can share it up here if you like.

What game? Thought you go to all NE games? Where should NE be ranked pool hall legend?
No not this year, that trust level is gone. NE will most likely be in the thick of things come playoff time. I’d be very careful before I wrote them off. I don’t think any team in the east wants to have NE in their bracket. Back to your question on ranking, I’d put them solidly in the top 8.

• Haha
No not this year, that trust level is gone. NE will most likely be in the thick of things come playoff time. I’d be very careful before I wrote them off. I don’t think any team in the east wants to have NE in their bracket. Back to your question on ranking, I’d put them solidly in the top 8.

Lollllllllllllll put that bottle down bro. No one is sweating NE, come on now. One of your outrageous theories, how is NE top 8 lol????

Not even top 8 in the East lolllll

Lollllllllllllll put that bottle down bro. No one is sweating NE, come on now. One of your outrageous theories, how is NE top 8 lol????

Not even top 8 in the East lolllll
I know you don’t have anything good to say about NE but if you watch their game against Hertford County you might very well change your mind. I have the link now and I actually posted it earlier and immediately deleted it. I want to double check and make sure it’s ok for me to post. Northeastern may very well be the top team in the east when the dust is settled. They definitely have the talent and a good head coach. I cant say the same for the 15 assistant coaches they have,

• Haha
I know you don’t have anything good to say about NE but if you watch their game against Hertford County you might very well change your mind. I have the link now and I actually posted it earlier and immediately deleted it. I want to double check and make sure it’s ok for me to post. Northeastern may very well be the top team in the east when the dust is settled. They definitely have the talent and a good head coach. I cant say the same for the 15 assistant coaches they have,

Bro its Hertford Co. They play 8 man football. NE never won anything. Respect is earned not given dude. Cant believe your up here bragging and telling people to go watch NE play HC lol. Top team in the east ? Lol man put the bottle down geez. NE lost by 50 in the first game and your talking about best team lol man you boys are crazy up there in the Northeast

Don’t ever count Coach Moore out,
Bro its Hertford Co. They play 8 man football. NE never won anything. Respect is earned not given dude. Cant believe your up here bragging and telling people to go watch NE play HC lol. Top team in the east ? Lol man put the bottle down geez. NE lost by 50 in the first game and your talking about best team lol man you boys are crazy up there in the Northeast
Yea we’ve been talking crazy the last couple years. What was I thinking? I apologize. I can’t believe anyone might think we’d have a chance to win the east again, especially with all those power programs down south. We don’t want any part of the swo,WRH,Croaton,Clinton etc. Don’t let me leave out SWE, the team we had no chance against last yr

Reactions: dogs79
Bro its Hertford Co. They play 8 man football. NE never won anything. Respect is earned not given dude. Cant believe your up here bragging and telling people to go watch NE play HC lol. Top team in or even the east ? Lol man put the bottle down geez. NE lost by 50 in the first game and your talking about best team lol man you boys are crazy up there in the Northeast
Hey Ashley I guess UNC91 team would beat Havelock hell is team would possibly be 0-3

Reactions: daagoob
Hey Ashley I guess UNC91 team would beat Havelock hell is team would possibly be 0-3
James I wasn’t impressed with Havelock. Our defense could only do so much, and our offense looked completely lost. We would’ve lost to Croaton or Pender County that night. NE is coming around and I’m hoping for a date with some of those teams down south. I don’t want any Fairmonts or St Paul’s come playoff time. NE will most likely be traveling so I’m looking forward to that.

James is it just me or does it look like the coaches and qb aren’t on the same page? I didn’t attend or watch the Edenton game but in the other two games we kept getting delay of game penalties and we were using all our time outs up early. Even though we won the Hertford County game our players almost looked lost out there.

James I wasn’t impressed with Havelock. Our defense could only do so much, and our offense looked completely lost. We would’ve lost to Croaton or Pender County that night. NE is coming around and I’m hoping for a date with some of those teams down south. I don’t want any Fairmonts or St Paul’s come playoff time. NE will most likely be traveling so I’m looking forward to that.

Bro they cut the playoffs in half. You wont have a cupcake walk. IF NE makes the playoffs they will get them teams

They was more focus on basketball but now it's over and they can get more practice in they all in now

Wtf so we played cupcake teams last year right we went on the road and beat the best teams in the east do your homework 💪💪💪
James I don’t see us beating Reidsville if we were to make it out of the east on top. I don’t talk to coach anymore so I don’t to hear from him who he thinks our biggest threat is. Last yr he was pretty spot on with what he said in reference to SWE and Clinton. I didn’t know he was good friends with Clinton’s coach, so that was kind of cool. I noticed 1a Northampton County on our schedule, that will be interesting having to play them in the road. Going off of what other posters have posted up here it seems to me that Clinton is the favorite in the east. They seem to be playing well. NE is going to have to come together and get on the same page. Clock management and lack of communication will be their downfall in the playoffs if they don’t make changes soon.

Wtf so we played cupcake teams last year right we went on the road and beat the best teams in the east do your homework 💪💪💪

Dude.... goober, said he didnt want to play st Paul's and AG and cupcake teams. Was stating they wont be in the playoffs this year. Only top seed from each conference. Keep up with the homework big fella

Dude.... goober, said he didnt want to play st Paul's and AG and cupcake teams. Was stating they wont be in the playoffs this year. Only top seed from each conference. Keep up with the homework big fella
UNC 91, do you think Croaton will slip up and lose a game in conference? I don’t see NE losing to Currituck and First Flight is beyond bad, they just lost to 1a Perquimans and barely squeaked by 1a Camden County

UNC 91, do you think Croaton will slip up and lose a game in conference? I don’t see NE losing to Currituck and First Flight is beyond bad, they just lost to 1a Perquimans and barely squeaked by 1a Camden County

Lol I don't, not in this conference. Richlands will give them a game, for swo sake, could pull an upset. Swo probably wont make the playoffs this year, after losing to croatan. If you lose to croatan, imo you shouldn't make the playoffs anyways. But that's why you play the game on friday nights......

Lol I don't, not in this conference. Richlands will give them a game, for swo sake, could pull an upset. Swo probably wont make the playoffs this year, after losing to croatan. If you lose to croatan, imo you shouldn't make the playoffs anyways. But that's why you play the game on friday nights......
TBH Northeastern could lose to Currituck tomorrow. As much as I hate to say it this years NE team is nowhere near as good as the last couple years. Maybe they’ll prove me wrong but as of now they just seem to be lost. Our running game has been subpar at best, and our qb is only as good as his receivers. Our defense has been ok but they’ve been without Fresh for the past two games. If we make the playoffs, which I think we will, we could very easily get knocked out in the first rd. As a gambler I wouldn’t bet big on us winning the east. Flip a coin, this year is a crap shoot imo . On a side note #51 Lb Jameson Fletcher Is having a breakout year, he’s fun to watch. I cant wait till Freshwater returns, that kid is fun to watch. He’s so explosive it’s crazy.

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
Game Day

Currituck County 1-0 vs Northeastern 1-2

Currituck hasn’t been tested, their one victory came against 1a rival Manteo

It’s senior night here in Elizabeth City

I think Currituck will push the Eagles but they’ll come up just short. 28-20 NE

I also agree with Ash about NE looking lost. I have attended all three games and there is definitely a communication problem on offense. It almost seems like the qb (Biggie) is receiving his play call only to have it overturned by the coach. Therefore leading to a lot of lost time,confusion,etc, and having to burn up all the timeouts early. Somethings definitely wrong and they better get on the same page quickly. They can’t continue to have this happen if they plan on making a run in the playoffs. As another poster up here posted the playoffs won’t be watered down with a lot of inferior teams this yr due to the smaller field. NE could very easily be facing Clinton or another strong program from the lower part of the state.

Reactions: daagoob and UNC91
May just be a rhythm/timing situation, remember there was no offseason so it's probably gonna be ruff for a few weeks. I wouldn't hit the panic button just yet.
Havent hit the panic button yet. I just know that the coaches better get their heads together and fix this. Hoping to see improvement tonight and a NE win which would all but lock us into one of the playoff spots

Reactions: daagoob and UNC91
Just got home from the Northeastern game I couldn’t get in but I was able to to climb up one of the trees on the south end and actually have a good view suprisingly. This is the second game I’ve attended and Northeastern looked somewhat improved. I left with eight minutes to go and NE was blowing out Currituck 40-12. Still hard to get a gauge on just how good NE is. Currituck was just terrible 😞. The communication between qb and Coach was much better and aside from one bad pass attempt Biggie looked really good throwing. Kaveon Freshwater and Jameson Fletcher are on another level. They both would be starting at any 4a school and they’re only juniors. Our running backs we’re having a field day but Its possible that’s only because Currituck was bad. Not sure what the final score was but NE couldve put 80 on the board if they wanted. I’m not sold in this years team but I wish them the best. Only one conference game left and it’s against First Flight so NE will definitely be playoff bound. Hopefully we’ll get a couple of home games and I will be able to get a seat in the stadium. As much as I hate to say this, the NE team that you’ll face soon in the playoffs is nowhere near as good as the previous two NE teams you’ve seen before. That doesn’t mean they can’t come together and win the east, but they damn sure ain’t beating REIDSVILLE, and that you can lock 🔒 up!!!!! Bet the farm on it, Pinnix and Pass won’t be denied!!

Just got home from the Northeastern game I couldn’t get in but I was able to to climb up one of the trees on the south end and actually have a good view suprisingly. This is the second game I’ve attended and Northeastern looked somewhat improved. I left with eight minutes to go and NE was blowing out Currituck 40-12. Still hard to get a gauge on just how good NE is. Currituck was just terrible 😞. The communication between qb and Coach was much better and aside from one bad pass attempt Biggie looked really good throwing. Kaveon Freshwater and Jameson Fletcher are on another level. They both would be starting at any 4a school and they’re only juniors. Our running backs we’re having a field day but Its possible that’s only because Currituck was bad. Not sure what the final score was but NE couldve put 80 on the board if they wanted. I’m not sold in this years team but I wish them the best. Only one conference game left and it’s against First Flight so NE will definitely be playoff bound. Hopefully we’ll get a couple of home games and I will be able to get a seat in the stadium. As much as I hate to say this, the NE team that you’ll face soon in the playoffs is nowhere near as good as the previous two NE teams you’ve seen before. That doesn’t mean they can’t come together and win the east, but they damn sure ain’t beating REIDSVILLE, and that you can lock 🔒 up!!!!! Bet the farm on it, Pinnix and Pass won’t be denied!!

They wouldn't let you in brother? Thought you paid for the turf field? You drive your lambo to the game, and they wouldn't let you in? Probably should buy tickets in advance brother ?

They wouldn't let you in brother? Thought you paid for the turf field? You drive your lambo to the game, and they wouldn't let you in? Probably should buy tickets in advance brother ?
😂 yea I couldn’t get a ticket. It wasn’t that bad, i only went up two branches. I’m not gonna lie though a bird crapped on my shoulder and I was pissed. It was my new jacket I bought at Roses. I drive an old BMW. Mike was driving a lambo but he sold it back in September and bought arestored 59 Impala convertible. I’m actually pulling for Croaton to lose, I want SWO in the field along with the BDB Boys from Wallace.

😂 yea I couldn’t get a ticket. It wasn’t that bad, i only went up two branches. I’m not gonna lie though a bird crapped on my shoulder and I was pissed. It was my new jacket I bought at Roses. I drive an old BMW. Mike was driving a lambo but he sold it back in September and bought arestored 59 Impala convertible. I’m actually pulling for Croaton to lose, I want SWO in the field along with the BDB Boys from Wallace.

Oh damn only a few branches up lol. Thought you were well known around them parts, celebrity pool player I hear. Swo imo womt get in. The conference is that bro, but we shall see.

Reactions: 11premier
Oh damn only a few branches up lol. Thought you were well known around them parts, celebrity pool player I hear. Swo imo womt get in. The conference is that bro, but we shall see.
I’m not the NE homer I once was. I still pull for them but I won’t hype them up and try and talk smack with other fan bases. I stay in contact with a couple of the players and my trainer is very involved with many of the players and coaches from high school teams across eastern Nc. SWO will get in, mark my words

Wrong again . Some conferences get two spots, some get three. Depends on how many teams are in each conference.

You do your homework before telling others to keep up with theirs. Better yet, try going to class or get a GED.

• Haha
Wrong again . Some conferences get two spots, some get three. Depends on how many teams are in each conference.

You do your homework before telling others to keep up with theirs. Better yet, try going to class or get a GED.

Lol clown, keep your comments to your self if you wont speak in person like this. Ne is in a tiny conference, hence only one team automatic bid. Why do you have so much hate in your life. You're a very negative person lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT