ADVERTISEMENT

What is going on in Elizabeth City???

Washington 50 Kinston 49 final in OT. Pam Pack scored first in OT Kinston answeres but went for 2 and the win and failed.
I believe a coach should go for the tie always. Then encourage the defense to pound the ball out. A turnover is usually money in OT just as WRH beat Reidsville in Chapel hill a few years back.

Reactions: UNC91
I believe a coach should go for the tie always. Then encourage the defense to pound the ball out. A turnover is usually money in OT just as WRH beat Reidsville in Chapel hill a few years back.
I always thought the unwritten rule was go for the win on the road and play for the tie at home.

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
Did that eliminate WC from playoffs?
probably. I texted Justin but haven't heard back. I'll let you know in the morning if he don't soon reply but we didn't play Washington and we lost to Kinston so I don't see us in the playoffs.

Reactions: UNC91
We're planning on getting to ribeyes about 4:30 to accommodate 04 to get to booth at 6
I'm trying to leave here around 2. It may be later because I'm in the middle of spraying. I'll do my best to get there by 4:30 but If not I'll be there at some point. Is kickoff at 7?

I just got back home and saw your post, well that's typical Kinston s#%t. They are what Northeastern used to be.

And yes, the rumor is confirmed! "Big" signing news at Northeastern 😁 Ive been telling everyone ourwl qb was really good. PAC12,SEC,ACC in the house

They all gonna have scouts at the game?
I got to paint these door jambs, I'll catch up with y'all later. @Darkhorse#34 my guy!! Hey @Maiden Creek , they don't know what they're asking for.

Dont disappear this year after 2nd rd exit now goober, like you did last year now. Clinton will beat NE by 14+.

Ok guys I just contacted Coach Moore and asked him to take it easy on the Darkhorses if we were to meet up. Everything is going to be ok, now as far as Jameson 💪, he's a freaking animal!! He's another Nate Irving, we can't contain him!!! That kid is in beast mode 💯💯

Ok guys I just contacted Coach Moore and asked him to take it easy on the Darkhorses if we were to meet up. Everything is going to be ok, now as far as Jameson 💪, he's a freaking animal!! He's another Nate Irving, we can't contain him!!! That kid is in beast mode 💯💯

Lol what in the hell are you talking about? Next nate Irving? Lol ne has never and will never produce anything close to that kid. Whatever they got up north that you drink on is something special

No, there not a national championship contender. We have plenty of kids going to non power 5 conferences
Ha your best player went to ECU. His brother your only player now is going to ECU. What are you talking about? D2 kids is what ne produces

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT