ADVERTISEMENT

Camden County @ Northeastern

daagoob

Dec 4, 2010
Elizabeth City
Camden County is a school many of you don’t know much about so I’ll give you a little information The school is located across the Pasquotank River and is 3 miles away from downtown Elizabeth City just up Hwy 158 east. They are a veteran team that makes the most with the kids they have. They run the option over and over. Unlike NE they don’t try to get fancy, they keep it simple. They play the style of football that is played down in the southeastern part of the state. I will not be in town for this game so I won’t be able to keep the score updated and the Northeastern program is not a part of the NFHS Network. I’m sure there’s not anyone who would want to listen to the game but if there is it can be heard online at 104.9 FM The Block. Camden County comes into the game with only the one loss on the season and that being to a good Currituck County team. I like NE in this one by 4 scores That #3 and #5 for Northeastern have really started to play some good football. I’ve been critical of Coach Moore some this year but somethings changed in the last 3 weeks and I like it. Putting #3 at qb and running the wildcat has been a game changer. The opposing defenses are focusing in on him so much it’s freeing up #5 Spencer and he’s been going off. Glad to see this kid start getting some offers, he’s really taken his game to another level and he’s only a junior.

Your not winning a state championship at the 2a level if you can’t throw the ball Im just saying. That ground and pound will only take you so far unless you have a once in a lifetime future NFL player in the backfield. Camden County will be a tough out in the east but they can only go but so far. Can’t wait for the playoffs to start, what a postseason It’ll be. Go Eagles 🦅

Currituck County @ Holmes tonight. This is a big game on a Thursday night. The game can be heard on 103.7 FM WTIB. The pregame is on now if anyones interested.

Tuning in now. Talking ECU?
Awesome, well they were just talking about our conference. Hey Grizz these are two good programs in the east. Obviously you know Currituck will go 3a. A little tidbit on Currituck is that they only have 3 seniors on the squad. They have a really good qb that loves to throw to his favorite target who I believe is his brother. Don’t quote me on that but I think I’m right. A little tidbit on Holmes is that there current coach won a state championship while coaching at one of the 4a Charlotte area schools and their athletic director was the former fb coach at Thomasville. I know you and Creek love stuff like this, just like myself.

Currituck County @ Holmes tonight. This is a big game on a Thursday night. The game can be heard on 103.7 FM WTIB. The pregame is on now if anyones interested.
Currituck about to get killed only thing going to help them will be the referees and they doing a good job so far but edenton by 50 in this one

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Camden County is a school many of you don’t know much about so I’ll give you a little information The school is located across the Pasquotank River and is 3 miles away from downtown Elizabeth City just up Hwy 158 east. They are a veteran team that makes the most with the kids they have. They run the option over and over. Unlike NE they don’t try to get fancy, they keep it simple. They play the style of football that is played down in the southeastern part of the state. I will not be in town for this game so I won’t be able to keep the score updated and the Northeastern program is not a part of the NFHS Network. I’m sure there’s not anyone who would want to listen to the game but if there is it can be heard online at 104.9 FM The Block. Camden County comes into the game with only the one loss on the season and that being to a good Currituck County team. I like NE in this one by 4 scores That #3 and #5 for Northeastern have really started to play some good football. I’ve been critical of Coach Moore some this year but somethings changed in the last 3 weeks and I like it. Putting #3 at qb and running the wildcat has been a game changer. The opposing defenses are focusing in on him so much it’s freeing up #5 Spencer and he’s been going off. Glad to see this kid start getting some offers, he’s really taken his game to another level and he’s only a junior.
Northeastern by 50 in this one

Nice seeing you back up here. I was actually thinking about you last night because we haven’t had any Edenton threads. We need more posters up here from conference teams.
Thank you Goob. My children are so long graduated I don’t know as many players as I used to and as a result I don’t follow it as much as I used to. I will post here and there like I did tonight. We are not as good as we have been in the past but I think are we are flying under the radar.

Thank you Goob. My children are so long graduated I don’t know as many players as I used to and as a result I don’t follow it as much as I used to. I will post here and there like I did tonight. We are not as good as we have been in the past but I think are we are flying under the radar.
That NE/Holmes game was 🔥 wasn’t it? I went to the Currituck/Camden game that night and it was almost as good. I hope that Holmes does well and I always pull for them with the exception of NE. Our conference is loaded this year with some really good teams. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if come playoff time we don’t have a round 2 rematch with one of our conference foes. I personally don’t see HC,Holmes, or NE losing in rd 1. I also think Camden County will advance in rd 1. For the first time in a long while we have some serious eastern contenders.

Simmons has NE by 24. Take it for what you want, he had Hertford County beating NE last week and we all saw how that turned out. I really hope Camden County plays their best tonight and makes a game of it but I think NE will win by around 28.

Goob you out here

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT