ADVERTISEMENT

West craven and new bern

Conservative my ass. Bear season came in a day early in Western Craven County!

Ran the same ole play over and over again and held a few guys out. We brought out the big guns against our real rival! Win a title and we'll take ya'll seriously over there!

Last edited:
You struggle with losing eh??

3 titles in 12 years for my High School, 4 titles for my college team and 2 Super Bowls for my pro team. I'm good. Don't let this be ya'll's Super Bowl. Go out and win a title! New Bern, Havelock and Pamlico have been to one recently. Time for the team in Western Craven County to get to one.

Conservative my ass. Bear season came in a day early in Western Craven County!

I told you earlier in the week. Offensively, FB is all NB has. WC gave the NB the pass and the pitch and when there was some adversity it was abandoned. Yost on the radio said NB had issues with the pitch all year and was not comfortable with it.

Reactions: Otis4411
Ran the same ole play over and over again and held a few guys out. We brought out the big guns against our real rival! Win a title and we'll take ya'll seriously over there!

Coach Nowell told me several years ago he basically has three plays. NB runs those, but from a lot of formations. WC did not wont Lovick to beat them.

Coach Nowell told me several years ago he basically has three plays. NB runs those, but from a lot of formations. WC did not wont Lovick to beat them.
I can't remember which thread it was but I was telling Otis that the NB QB has some handling issues and would give WC chances.

They have a lot more that they run in practice. Riverside/71st will see some different stuff in a few weeks.

I told you earlier in the week. Offensively, FB is all NB has. WC gave the NB the pass and the pitch and when there was some adversity it was abandoned. Yost on the radio said NB had issues with the pitch all year and was not comfortable with it.

The pass was open. On the INT, he had a guy with space but the ball hung a little too long. They've got weapons in the passing game and have hit on several during the season -- IMO, I think you'll see it a little more now with the playoffs starting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT